• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Vote Kh2 For Gphoria

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Puck

THE GHOST ELF of LONG BEACH
Screw Elder Scrolls. Shadow should win. Shadow of the Colossus=art

And Dragon Quest VIII should be best RPG by far. Nothing like playing as the Guv and the mighty Yangus.

KH2 should definitely win for VO and sound. I mean come on, James Woods, Haley, Jesse, and Quinton rocked in KH2.

Joe

Bronze Member
Well I voted for kh2, but I doubt it could win against Elder Scrolls

scubasteve

Banned
Awards
Kawaiikousuke said:
Cursed DQVIII wasnt nominated for GAME OF THE YEAR....>_>..*Gary Coleman mode*.So what you talking about...Cursed?

LOL

oh..lol..I thought we were considering best RPG...my fault.

Well then, yes. I switch my vote to ES4: O.

Puck

THE GHOST ELF of LONG BEACH
Shadow is game of the year. True masterpiece. Elder Scrolls is something I've seen before.

And Dragon Quest VIII is another work of art that deserves the BEST RPG award.

Counter Shock

Bunneh As$as$in
Sora King Strife said:
Shadow is game of the year. True masterpiece. Elder Scrolls is something I've seen before.

Play ES4 before you say it couldn't win game of the year.

Last edited:

Bebop Blues

Silver Member
i voted Shadow of the Colosuss for game of the year, best looking, orignal, and action. the Wariors was awsome but it got old after a while. Shadow of the Colosuss pwns Call of Duty 2:nahnah:

VOTE SotC FOR GAME OF THE YEAR AND EVERY THING ELSE IT'S NOMINATED FOR:thumbsup:

Last edited:

Counter Shock

Bunneh As$as$in
I voted Elder Scrolls oblivion in all the stuff it nominated for. ES Oblivion deserves game of the year.

I only voted KH2 for best soundtrack simply because Elder Scrolls was not nominated for that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back