• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Vincent in KH2!!!!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hokage

Banned
Awards
it is not confirmed though it may be likely. just because a mag confirms it doesntmean its in the game. the only peple and things u can trust is Nomura, Square, screenshots, trailers. u cant even trust Disney (official website closed due to content corrections) so if u see a ttrailer or screenshot with him in it then it is confirmed or u hear or read a interview by Nomura stating that he is a character in the game.

Hokage

Banned
Awards
Vincent is a character in Final Fantasy 7. i havent played it in a while so i cant really explain him to ya. sorry. lol

here is a pic of him

vincent.jpg

Deidara

This topic I think is getting... off-topic.

Anyway hasn't it been confirmed by Nomura for a while now that Vincent Valentine will be in KH2? Or are my memories simply playing out a wicked illusion?

Non-Existant One

UnkownSora21 said:
it is not confirmed though it may be likely. just because a mag confirms it doesntmean its in the game. the only peple and things u can trust is Nomura, Square, screenshots, trailers. u cant even trust Disney (official website closed due to content corrections) so if u see a ttrailer or screenshot with him in it then it is confirmed or u hear or read a interview by Nomura stating that he is a character in the game.

It's actually Buena vista's site which I guess is an extention of Disney in terms of the american news flow. It seems like if you want any accurate information you can only rely on japanese news sources. This is because they post pictures and interviews to back up the info they submit so they don't make stupid misstakes like the OPM when they said Sora was looking for Rikku from FFX and FFX-2. The jap. Disney site for KH2 is more up to date than the jap SE KH2 site. Don't know why it just is. And the jap. Disney site actually has accurate info unlike Buena Vista. buena Vista is such a pathetic site here is the link for those that have nothing better to do and feel the need to sit back and laugh at it's stupid incompleteness. http://buenavistagames.go.com/product/kingdomHeartsPS2.html

Hokage

Banned
Awards
Non-Existant One said:
It's actually Buena vista's site which I guess is an extention of Disney in terms of the american news flow. It seems like if you want any accurate information you can only rely on japanese news sources. This is because they post pictures and interviews to back up the info they submit so they don't make stupid misstakes like the OPM when they said Sora was looking for Rikku from FFX and FFX-2. The jap. Disney site for KH2 is more up to date than the jap SE KH2 site. Don't know why it just is. And the jap. Disney site actually has accurate info unlike Buena Vista. buena Vista is such a pathetic site here is the link for those that have nothing better to do and feel the need to sit back and laugh at it's stupid incompleteness. http://buenavistagames.go.com/product/kingdomHeartsPS2.html

u are so right Non Existant One they are pathtetic if only we had an english version of the japanese mags. god the USA can suck sometimes.:D

Non-Existant One

Yes it can UnknownSora21, but aside from that Vincent is ONE of the best FF7 characters, however in my own opinion I think Sephiroth is the best, then Tifa and all of her hotness, then Cloud, and finally Vincent. Oh yeah! I forgot about Aerith to. All of the other FF7 characters were somewhat useless and mildly boring, but whatever.
And no kingoflight91 it was not confirmed that Vincent would be in the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back