• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Ventus

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Justa'notherdude

Just a quick question since Ven's darkness was extracted he's basically all Light like a Princesses of Heart so now that he's technically a "Prince of Heart" do you think that'l have any affect on the next game?

D

Deleted member 71005

Theres a spoiler section for a reason, but thanks for revealing something I wanted to discover on my own.

sora4sky

~(x)~Sword Art Online~(x)~
Theres a spoiler section for a reason, but thanks for revealing something I wanted to discover on my own.

LoL...

now that this is in the spoiler section you could say that Ven is a *prince of heart* but the difference is that the princesses of heart don't have an incomplete heart but Ven has... if this plays a role in the future well maybe, maybe not....

Samhain

Bronze Member
nope. wrong.

you're suppose to be BORN with no darkness in ur heart. ven obviously had darkness and light in his heart when he was born but mx took out the darkness so he's incomplete.

you cannot have 1 without the other unless u r BORN with no darkness in ur heart.

Ventus Air-Man

Wanderer
Awards
Just a quick question since Ven's darkness was extracted he's basically all Light like a Princesses of Heart so now that he's technically a "Prince of Heart" do you think that'l have any affect on the next game?

Umm.. Not really. Technically Ven had half of his heart missing at the end of the game.

The Fishman

Keyblade Master
i wouldn't call him a "Prince of Light" since he originally had darkness in his heart
but technically he becomes a being with a heart of pure light, even though he has half a heart

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back