• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Ventus | Roxas | Birth By Sleep

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

metalyoshi9

True. But that depends on whether or not she'd have remembered the experiments. I'd say she'd forget what happened (they could use Namine to erase her memory) and she remembers later as one of the reasons why she's trying to run away or she finds out about her true self.

I like how that ties Namine in. I've always wanted to see her make more people go crazy by manipulating their memories. :E

But the second part..."and she remembers later."
Why? How? Unless of course, Namine wasn't under the Organization's control and she was able to restore Xion's memories. Like Sora. When she wasn't under the Organization's control.
...I answered my own question! :D!

keybladelegacy said:
I believe her birth might be similiar to namine. If memories are involved with xion.

Namine alters memories of all who are connected to sora.

Maybe xion can gather memories of all who is connected to sora.
In this process her appearance changed

<strike>Something of that nature</strike>

It makes me happy to already see you using strikeouts. :)

But you're going to have to explain yourself. What do you mean by "she can gather memories"?
Can't Namine do that already?
Doesn't she do it already?

keybladelegacy

~*Youll be my Living Legacy~*KBL
Website
www.landofdeparture.webs.com
It makes me happy to already see you using strikeouts. :)

:)

But you're going to have to explain yourself. What do you mean by "she can gather memories"?
Can't Namine do that already?
Doesn't she do it already?

Namine alters memories of all who is connected to sora right....

So maybe xion can be a vessel for memories. When she comes in contact with a person who is connected to sora. Her vessel feels with memories through that person then connecting her to sora. something like that i pick this up later on today

Genesis

Broken Down On Memory Lane
AH.. I missed alot here =/

Anyways, what keybladelegacy is saying is, that...

The memories Namine work on and "edit" goes into Xion?
Which means, Xion would be a vessel of Memories..
Am I right? I doubt D':

How this this jump from Ven to Xion o.o

keybladelegacy

Website
Brandon✖;3589773 said:

Anyways, what keybladelegacy is saying is, that...

The memories Namine work on and "edit" goes into Xion?
Which means, Xion would be a vessel of Memories..
Am I right? I doubt D':

How this this jump from Ven to Xion o.o

Twilight Town clocktower xion talking to roxas said:
Twilight Town clocktower.
Roxas and Xion are there, she is wearing her hood.
Xion stands up.
Roxas: Huh?
Xion removes her hood, Roxas looks surprised.
Xion: My power, it's going to be fulfilled very soon. Like a vessel overflowing with water, now my memory is full of memories of Roxas. To Roxas... How do I appear now?

People that are tied to sora she can recieve their memories by coming in contact with them. Next im saying her birth is maybe similiar to namines that she is made of nothing and has some kind of abilities with memories. Ok lets say xion is a vessel to hold memories. Shes like always with roxas. So her vessel fills with memories of roxas which are soras memories. Connecting her to sora and altering her appearance.Maybe because of soras strong memories of kairi.Im surprised she doesnt look like riku

Namine said:
"Regardless of how I assemble the memories, they begin to flow out... If another memory is connected, it can't return to it's original source. If it's connected to another memory, surely she can't endure it
I expect the memories of sora that namine is altering leaks out and goes to roxas. Eventually xion recieves these memories. Thats why Namine says she cant endure it. The memories from roxas are overflowing. So maybe she is another key for sora to awaken.

Last edited:

metalyoshi9

Namine alters memories of all who is connected to sora right....

So maybe xion can be a vessel for memories. When she comes in contact with a person who is connected to sora. Her vessel feels with memories through that person then connecting her to sora. something like that i pick this up later on today

So, by that logic, wouldn't she start filling up with Riku's memories too? And then explode of crazy memory overload.

Brandon said:

Youu! :D

How this this jump from Ven to Xion o.
Xion is actually a Nobody made just like Namine, by the combination of Ven and Aqua 10 years ago.
^^Please don't canon that. I purposefully made it stupid. :D!

keybladelegacy

Website
So, by that logic, wouldn't she start filling up with Riku's memories too? And then explode of crazy memory overload.

Riku crouched down and holding Xion on Destiny Islands said:
Xion: Sora? You know Sora ?

Xion talking to riku at the beasts castle said:
Xion: "Will you tell me about the girl Sora's always with?" - Riku: "You mean Kairi?" - Xion: "Kairi. She's the girl that looks like me." ...

Her memories of riku would be from sora. And she probably would have memories of riku before he started wearing the organization cloak. So she mightve not noticed him. But she remembers sora and kairi.

Xion is actually a Nobody made just like Namine, by the combination of Ven and Aqua 10 years ago.
^^Please don't canon that. I purposefully made it stupid. :D!
Sure you did;P
Brandon✖ said:
How this this jump from Ven to Xion o.

Supposely Ven is connected to roxas and aqua to xion but thats how we probably jump.

metalyoshi9

Her memories of riku would be from sora. And she probably would have memories of riku before he started wearing the organization cloak. So she mightve not noticed him. But she remembers sora and kairi.

When she comes in contact with a person who is connected to sora. Her vessel feels with memories through that person then connecting her to sora.

Well you said she takes memories when she makes contact with someone tied to Sora.
So wouldn't she be shown to know more about Riku? And wouldn't Riku start forgetting things?

Supposely Ven is connected to roxas and aqua to xion but thats how we probably jump.
....Or maybe we're all just bipolar.

Kozorvia

WHOA!

This makes a good storyline.
Is this true or just a theorie.

This is a storyline that sucked me right in!:)

keybladelegacy

Website
Well you said she takes memories when she makes contact with someone tied to Sora.
So wouldn't she be shown to know more about Riku? And wouldn't Riku start forgetting things?

I dont exactly know if she takes memories. But somehow she recieves them.
Xion said:
Like a vessel overflowing with water, now my memory is full of memories of Roxas.

Next if her memories from roxas are full and overflowing then she cant recieve anymore memories even from riku. Also she apparently meets him only twice so....:)

....Or maybe we're all just bipolar.
I am NOT bipolar!!!D:< What a happy day:E

WHOA!

Well this is a theory but im supporting it with facts we all ready now and quotes

metalyoshi9

I dont exactly know if she takes memories. But somehow she recieves them.

Well it's taken that she takes the memories from Roxas right off the bat, which is why he remembers absolutely nothing, as opposed to very little. xP

Next if her memories from roxas are full and overflowing then she cant recieve anymore memories even from riku. Also she apparently meets him only twice so....:)
Well, twice that we've seen. That's not a fair statement.
But it doesn't make sense that they would fill up with all Roxas' and not some from each person she interacts with if it's a slow process...>_>

I am NOT bipolar!!!D:< What a happy day:E
I like you. :D

Well this is a theory but im supporting it with facts we all ready now and quotes

LOL. I wish we had like anything established.
Actually no, I take that back.
I just want the games. :D!

PS.
I'm going to bed. Night kblegacy. =]

keybladelegacy

Website
Well it's taken that she takes the memories from Roxas right off the bat, which is why he remembers absolutely nothing, as opposed to very little. xP

Or its because the short time sora was a heartless and all soras memories didnt go to roxas.

Well, twice that we've seen. That's not a fair statement.
But it doesn't make sense that they would fill up with all Roxas' and not some from each person she interacts with if it's a slow process...>_>

All the times shes around roxas. I expect her memories to be filled.

I like you. :D

Im glad im likeable:)

LOL. I wish we had like anything established.
Actually no, I take that back.
I just want the games. :D!
me too...

PS.
I'm going to bed. Night kblegacy. =]

Ya get your rest

Muse

you look atrocious
I like how that ties Namine in. I've always wanted to see her make more people go crazy by manipulating their memories. :E

But the second part..."and she remembers later."
Why? How? Unless of course, Namine wasn't under the Organization's control and she was able to restore Xion's memories. Like Sora. When she wasn't under the Organization's control.
...I answered my own question! :D!

Yeah, it's possible for Namine to have restored Xion's memories of the experiments, had she not been under Organization control at the moment. Which is possible, since we don't know exactly when Xion starts running away, be it during CoM or after.

WHOA!

Wait, which theory are you two talking about? The original theory that I think we disproved a while back or this theory regarding Xion that's currently going on? I'm lost.

Muse

you look atrocious
Uhhhh.... Now you got me confused I dont know which theory he was talking about....:x

Okay, then which theory were you talking about? The Xion theory or the original theory that all of us are completely ignoring?

keybladelegacy

Website
This is the theory I was talking about.:eek:

Twilight Town clocktower xion talking to roxas said:
Twilight Town clocktower.
Roxas and Xion are there, she is wearing her hood.
Xion stands up.
Roxas: Huh?
Xion removes her hood, Roxas looks surprised.
Xion: My power, it's going to be fulfilled very soon. Like a vessel overflowing with water, now my memory is full of memories of Roxas. To Roxas... How do I appear now?

Okay people that are tied to sora she can recieve their memories by coming in contact with them. Next im saying her birth is maybe similiar to namines that she is made of nothing and has some kind of abilities with memories. Ok lets say xion is a vessel to hold memories. Shes like always with roxas. So her vessel fills with memories of roxas which are soras memories. Connecting her to sora and altering her appearance.<strike>Maybe because of soras strong memories of kairi</strike>.<strike>Im surprised she doesnt look like riku</strike>

Namine said:
"Regardless of how I assemble the memories, they begin to flow out... If another memory is connected, it can't return to it's original source. If it's connected to another memory, surely she can't endure it
I expect the memories of sora that namine is altering leaks out and goes to roxas. Eventually xion recieves these memories. Thats why Namine says she cant endure it. The memories from roxas are overflowing. So maybe she is another key for sora to awaken.

Muse

you look atrocious
This is the theory I was talking about.:eek:

Okay people that are tied to sora she can recieve their memories by coming in contact with them. Next im saying her birth is maybe similiar to namines that she is made of nothing and has some kind of abilities with memories. Ok lets say xion is a vessel to hold memories. Shes like always with roxas. So her vessel fills with memories of roxas which are soras memories. Connecting her to sora and altering her appearance.<strike>Maybe because of soras strong memories of kairi</strike>.<strike>Im surprised she doesnt look like riku</strike>

Sora's memories with Riku were never tampered with, though. As far as I can tell, Sora never once forgot Riku in CoM. He forgot Kairi though, as that was Namine's job; to erase all traces of Sora's memories about his 'most special person' and place herself as that 'special person'. With Namine now acting as Sora's most special person, he felt obligated to rescue her no matter what from the villains known as Organization XIII, which was Marluxia's plan and sometime he was going to turn Sora into their secret weapon and blah, blah, blah they take over the Organization. At least that's my understanding of what went on in CoM.

But, yeah, back to my main point. Since Sora's memories regarding Riku were never tampered with, they wouldn't be flowing out of him, now would they? The memories that are flowing out of him are the ones that Namine had tampered with and most of them involve Kairi, right?

And so the memories of Kairi flowing are why Xion's appearance is the way it is. No memories of Riku are flowing out of Sora, hence why Xion doesn't look like Riku.

You get it?

keybladelegacy

Website
Sora's memories with Riku were never tampered with, though. As far as I can tell, Sora never once forgot Riku in CoM. He forgot Kairi though, as that was Namine's job; to erase all traces of Sora's memories about his 'most special person' and place herself as that 'special person'. With Namine now acting as Sora's most special person, he felt obligated to rescue her no matter what from the villains known as Organization XIII, which was Marluxia's plan and sometime he was going to turn Sora into their secret weapon and blah, blah, blah they take over the Organization. At least that's my understanding of what went on in CoM.

But, yeah, back to my main point. Since Sora's memories regarding Riku were never tampered with, they wouldn't be flowing out of him, now would they? The memories that are flowing out of him are the ones that Namine had tampered with and most of them involve Kairi, right?

And so the memories of Kairi flowing are why Xion's appearance is the way it is. No memories of Riku are flowing out of Sora, hence why Xion doesn't look like Riku.

You get it?

Ya i get it. But everyone forgot sora and sora forgot them even riku.

Diz said:
Are the holes in your memory starting to fill in?
Riku in ansems form said:
Ansem: Yes...the haze is clearing.

So it is possible that sora forgot riku....:p

Muse

you look atrocious
Ya i get it. But everyone forgot sora and sora forgot them even riku.

So it is possible that sora forgot riku....:p

Yes, but for the most part it was the overflowing memories of Kairi that affected Xion, seeing as how Sora forgot Kairi long before he even began to forget Riku.

Cuz, you know, Namine's trying to restore the memories of Kairi, they flow out, into Roxas, and Xion absorbs them. Maybe that's it! D: Remember Xion pulling her hood down and saying, "How do I appear now, Roxas?"?! Maybe she looks like Riku! Okay, idiot moment is now over.

terraven cloud

You get it?

Yeah I get it. So in short, it means memories had to be tampered with to be flowing out of sora and come in contact with people that he knows, namine tampers with his memories of kairi which probably makes the memories also flow out of roxas as roxas is part of sora; making them also memories of roxas. then roxas comes in contact with xion and as said by keyblade legacy,"xion recieves people's memories by coming in contact with them" (or something along those lines) so she changes her look to match memories of roxas which results in her looking like kairi. right?

Last edited:

keybladelegacy

Website
Yes, but for the most part it was the overflowing memories of Kairi that affected Xion, seeing as how Sora forgot Kairi long before he even began to forget Riku.

Cuz, you know, Namine's trying to restore the memories of Kairi, they flow out, into Roxas, and Xion absorbs them. Maybe that's it! D: Remember Xion pulling her hood down and saying, "How do I appear now, Roxas?"?! Maybe she looks like Riku! Okay, idiot moment is now over.

Ya i understand that... I just wanted to point it out that sora may have forgotten riku. I always have idiot moments alot.

Yeah I get it. So in short, it means memories had to be tampered with to be flowing out of sora and come in contact with people that he knows, namine tampers with his memories of kairi which probably makes the memories also flow out of roxas as roxas is part of sora; making them also memories of roxas. then roxas comes in contact with xion and as said by keyblade legacy, "xion is like a vessel of memories" (or something along those lines) so she changes her look to match memories of roxas which results in her looking like kairi. right?

When sora forgot everyone they forgot sora. Namine messed up soras memories of kairi then they probably go to roxas . Then roxas came in contact with xion which results in her appearance change. I shorten it even more so....:D!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back