• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Ventus | Roxas | Birth By Sleep

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

EastHype

This thread will explain Ventus and why he resembles Roxas and explain 'birth by sleep' as well.

In the most recent KH trailer Ventus request Terra 'Erase' him however Terra would not willingly 'erase' his 'friend' Ven rather he would choose sora to serve as a container to store Ventus' body.

Which would explain why the two are observing Sora and Riku sparring on Destiny Islands, Terra would choose Riku as a next in line to inherit the ability to weild the keyblade and Sora as a vessel for Ven's body.

However although Riku was chosen to be the 'Keyblade master' his heart succumbs to darkness and 'he is not qualified to weild the keyblade' as Master Xehanort stated, Maleficent grants Riku the ability to weild the darkness.

In Hallow Bastion Xehanort's Heartless possess Riku and delves into the depths of darkness in order to weild a keyblade not of light but of darkness with the ability to release it as opposed to sealing it.

After defeating Xehanort Heartless and Riku, Sora struck himself with the Keyblade of darkness and became a heartless which releases Ven's body however that body did not retain his Heart so instead of Ventus being reborn it gave birth to the nobody Roxas and left Sora to become a heartless however he retained his 'memories' even in this form and returned to his body.

but there is still a problem how can Roxas still exist with Sora's Heart and Body in tact.

the answer Roxas is Ventus' body. Ventus rather than being erased was placed in Sora's body in a sort of 'Sleep' which later gives 'birth' to Roxas.

Thus the phrase 'Birth By Sleep' was coined.

as Master Xehanort foretold Ventus would cross the wall of light and dark as the nobody Roxas.

Xigbar witnessed the events of birth by sleep as Braig along with the other apprentices of Ansem The Wise, he said it himself.

Sora was not meant to weild the keyblade Terra chose Riku thats why Riku could see the keyhole in the Secret Place at Destiny Isle as a child while Sora couldn't.

This should be the biggest clue of all and i dunno why No One Else sees it.

Remember in Kingdom Hearts 2 where Sora and Roxas encouter one another at the station of serenity in The World That Never Was? Roxas asked Sora "Why did 'HE' choose you?" he meant why did Terra choose Sora as a vessel for his body. then he told Sora "I see, you make a good other." Sora would be Ventus' other existence.

Last edited:

Auron

Missing an eye
Well, this is actually pretty good, except for the last part about the Other. The Other is generally referred to as the Somebody of a Nobody, but this would explain why Roxas is a "Special" Nobody

However, I just don't see how Terra could "put" one body into another, especially without Sora noticing

Dentim

A boy in a playsuit.
Awards
Regardless of the connection between Ven and Sora/Roxas, the last bit isn't completely right. The line "why did he choose you?" is a mistranslation. It should've been "why did IT choose you", meaning the keyblade. It's been stated a thousand times already.

EastHype

This was no mistranslation.

Please watch this video
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/hX-AcxZvU2w&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/hX-AcxZvU2w&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Genesis

Broken Down On Memory Lane
It was a mistranslation. In the Japanese original version, the statement was not "he" but "it".
So, it was the keyblade Roxas was refering to.

Other than that, it was alright.. but how did Terra manage to put Ven into Sora?

EastHype

Well, this is actually pretty good, except for the last part about the Other. The Other is generally referred to as the Somebody of a Nobody, but this would explain why Roxas is a "Special" Nobody

However, I just don't see how Terra could "put" one body into another, especially without Sora noticing

I am pondering this as well i think i will have an answer soon enough. i will post more when i re-compile my information.

Dentim

A boy in a playsuit.
Awards
This was no mistranslation.

Please watch this video
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/hX-AcxZvU2w&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/hX-AcxZvU2w&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Yes it was a mistranslation, as in: the translators fucked up and we got what you just showed in the vid.
It's not because it's footage of the game that it's indisputable.

EDIT: I see Brandon already said it, stupid crappy slow computer.

EastHype

Yes it was a mistranslation, as in: the translators fucked up and we got what you just showed in the vid.
It's not because it's footage of the game that it's indisputable.

EDIT: I see Brandon already said it, stupid crappy slow computer.

I see I apologize for my error.

EastHype

Brandon✖;3572762 said:
I take that you are saying this to me as well :3

yeah i was but thanks Angel and i think i can explain Terra's relationship to Xehanort or rather the younger Xehanort as well. I'm making sure i got my evidence together.

Genesis

Uh =/
We dont need another Terra = Xehanort theory..
Unless, you think yours is foul proof ( but then again most people who posted theirs think so too ).
Whatever floats your boat then.

Anywho, Terra putting Ven into Sora's body?
Answers?

Auron

Missing an eye
Terra's realationship to the Xehanort we know seems to be none at all. However, his realationship to Master Xehanort is relatively unknown:p

Genesis

Terra's realationship to the Xehanort we know seems to be none at all. However, his realationship to Master Xehanort is relatively unknown:p

And MX obviously has at least some sort of relation to Xehanort.

just look at their names! Its like screaming, IMMA RELATED TO MX WOO

Auron

Missing an eye
Brandon✖;3572782 said:

Well, as you said, that's a Duh Factor

But still, wouldn't it hurt Sora to put Ven's body into him? And if it did, he would probably notice he was going through unbearable pain. So, how could Terra have put Ven's BODY into Sora? No, I think he put Ven's SOUL into Sora's body, which is why Roxas looks like Ven AND Roxas. It's because he's comprised of Sora's Body and Ven's Soul. Of course, this is entirely a theory based on assumption.

Auron

Missing an eye
Brandon✖;3572782 said:

As you said, Duh Factor

Anyways, how could Terra put Ven's BODY into Sora without hurting Sora? And even if it didn't hurt Sora, wouldn't you think he'd notice something is weird? No, I think Terra put Ven's SOUL into Sora, hence Roxas looks a little like Ven AND Sora. It's because he is comprised of Sora's Body and Ven's Soul. Of course, this theory is entirely based on assumption, but I think it makes complete sense

EDIT: Sorry for double posting I didn't think the first one went up

Genesis

:3

But still, wouldn't it hurt Sora to put Ven's body into him? And if it did, he would probably notice he was going through unbearable pain. So, how could Terra have put Ven's BODY into Sora? No, I think he put Ven's SOUL into Sora's body, which is why Roxas looks like Ven AND Roxas. It's because he's comprised of Sora's Body and Ven's Soul. Of course, this is entirely a theory based on assumption.

Mmhmm. Which is why,
Brandon✖;3572749 said:
Other than that, it was alright.. but how did Terra manage to put Ven into Sora?

Anywho, putting a Soul into another person's body is unheard of or even hinted about in KH universe, so I doubt that thats the case with Ven. However, anything could go right now.. =/

Auron

Missing an eye
Brandon✖;3572795 said:
Anywho, putting a Soul into another person's body is unheard of or even hinted about in KH universe, so I doubt that thats the case with Ven. However, anything could go right now.. =/

Kingdom Hearts has many screwed up rules that tend to get broken very easily

EastHype

no there is a relationship to Xehanort and it is similar to this and i have finish the next thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back