• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Ven's Senario/Theory

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Conquerer

The Bloody Warrior
Awards
Who exactly is Ven? What is his story and why are he and Roxas identical? What connects Ven to Sora? Well there are some big mysteries surrounding this special character, I'll see if I can drag them out.
According to Nomura, Ven and Roxas not only share a similar face, hair style, and body type, but they even share the same voice. Is it possible that Ven and Roxas are the same person? Well that can't be completely true because Nomura stated that once we get to know Ven, we would easily tell him apart from Roxas. And it seems illogical due to the gaps of time. So Ven is really a dynamic type of character according to Nomura's claim. There is something special that makes Ven separate from his identical counterpart.

According to Nomura, Terra, Aqua, and Ven will cross paths eventually, so did each character grow up in a completely different area? If we read the details about Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep it talks about a Keyblade Master who left off with his apprentice, meanwhile another Master sent three apprentices to go after the would be trouble maker. So we can assume that after Terra, Aqua, and Ven regrouped, they chased down Master Xehanort, which could lead up to the scenes of the Secret Endings. Who could thisother Master be? Could it be Mickey? Could Mickey be the good while Xehanort (The Old Man) could be the evil? Could Terra, Aqua, and Ven be the apprentices under Master Mickey?What if Mickey was a Master instead of a King back then, and he spent most of his time helping out the worlds and fighting off danger. Could Mickey had been looking for warriors who could take down the dangerous threats and in the long run Xehanort? Is Mickey's friendship and leadership over Sora, Riku, and Kairi in some form related to his Master days, in which he lead Terra, Aqua, and Ven to certain destinies?

- The Story Advances with three people, each with their own different game play.

With this we can assume that we infact will play as Ven. We will know his story and how it interacts with the other characters along with discovering his fighting style.Ven goes through an awakening and a mysterious voice talks to him. What if its the Master? What if Masters could guide those who are connected to the Keyblade or has the strength of heart required to wield one? Ven later gains the ability to use a Keyblade, but a different type of Keyblade, an immensely powerful weapon forged through his heart to protect himself, not a Keyblade of the realms... I believe the piece of armor that appeared on Ven's shoulder, has some kind of reaction to drawing of his Keyblade.

Terra is sent by Master Mickey to Destiny's Island (Not during the same time as in the trailer, I think the scene in the trailer could have happened later in the game) to go look for Ven. How did Ven end up in Destiny's Island? Terra arrives in Destiny's Island and tries to confront Ven. Ven has no idea why he can control the weapon he has, he is determined to fight off whatever dangers, we can assume that Ven was a very naive minded person, but a hero at heart. He knew he would have to leave. Terra later appears in front of Ven and tells him of their role. Terra shows Ven how to leave the worlds via one's own heart, much similar to how the Beast was able to travel to Hallow Bastion, of course too much of that would put a strain on the heart, so a person should remain in the world for a bit longer before departing. I believe Ven can have sparring sessions with him as well. I believe Terra and Ven could have bonded.

Terra had to take care of some other problems, but he was able to show Ven how to go to other worlds. (Basically the game play elements continue and the story surrounding each world he travels too are explained). He appears in Olympus Coliseum, but trouble awaits. Master Xehanort attempts to seal Ven from Master Mickey to increase his forces. Master Xehanort tricks Ven and tells him that he was the one who told him of his power. Ven starts to believe it and Master Xeahnort offers to give him even more power. What if the Dark Solider was a Keyblade warrior who was possessed by evil magic? Maybe Master Xehanort wanted Ven as his pawn.

In another world, Ven was trying to fight off the magic that almost transformed him, Ven broke free from Master Xehanort's spell and tried to escape. The DS went after him and defeated Ven. Master Mickey came on the scene to put a stop to the trouble and protect his apprentice. The DS escapes and Mickey leaves the fallen Ven in Terra's hands in Radiant Garden. Terra picks up Ven and starts talking to him. Ven at first thought that Terra was the one who saved him.

Angered about what happened to Ven, Terra summons his Keyblade and goes after Master Xehanort. I believe Terra was pisssed about what Master Xehanort did to his partner's heart. At some point in time, I believe Master Mickey could have came back to Ven and told him about his current situation. What if Ven's next role was to locate the last wielder of the Keyblade, Aqua? I believe the game play picks up and Ven travels from world to world, laying enemies low, completing quests and searching for Aqua. What if Aqua's home town is in one of the worlds we've traveled to before. Maybe either Traverse Town or The World that Never Was. I would assume than Ven finds Aqua in battle and he help aids her. The relationship at first may be shacky, but they soon get along and becomes partners.

The two teammates continue to fight enemies in the other worlds, but get an immediate interruption by Terra. Terra who was born in Radiant Garden needs help and he came to Aqua and Ven.His home world is being attacked by other fighters of the Keyblade. I believe Master Xehanort was once an inhabitant of Radiant Garden, and he had a personal vendetta against the ruler, Ansem the Wise. Master Mickey also brings his army of Keybladed warriors to help defend that world from Master Xehanort's wrath. So we have the good side, Master Mickey's side and the evil side, Master Xehanort's side who he forcefully controlled by magic, although I do believe some evil Keyblade warriors decided to fight along his side anyway. I believe Master Mickey could not get too much warriros on his side, but Terra, Aqua, and Ven's mastery of their powers allowed them to fight on par. I believe at this time, Ven would be accompanied by both warriors, so in gameplay, perhaps during the Keyblade War, you play as Ven, while Terra and Aqua are party members. Master Mickey could have fought off Master Xehanort.

The battle field moved towards Sunset Horizon and Terra, Aqua, and Ven became the victors. Master Xehanort and his trusted companion escaped. Master Mickey knew that Master Xehanort had something up his sleeve, so he accompanied himself with the three heroes and traveled to Yensid's place. Terra, Aqua, and Ven would later learn how to use the armor that corresponding to the Keyblade's power. This armor reacts on the Keyblade, and during or before battle, the armor takes form when the Keyblade is drawn. I believe Master Mickey some how bestowed that power to Terra, Aqua, and Ven during their awakenings. I also believe that Terra, Aqua, and Ven were trained at Yensid's place for the other dangers that await.

Master Mickey and his apprentices were now ready to look for Master Xehanort and take down his army of Keyblade warriros. To find clues faster, they would have to slit up and look for clues regarding Master Xehanort. Mickey began his search, Terra looks for his own path, Aqua follows her intuition, and Ven follows his heart.Ven now travels the worlds and take down many other wielders of the Keyblade that happen to be evil. But I have a feeling that the other good Keyblade warriors may help fight off some would be trouble makers, so I think we would be encountering good and bad Keyblade warriors through the corase of this game as well as to how they connect to the story. What if a good number of evil Keybladed enemies are Chasers? What if those who fell victim to Master Xehanort's magic, gets transformed into chasers? These enemies would hunt down Terra, Aqua, and Ven throughout the later part of the game. What if the Dark Solider is a Chaser? What if chasers hunt down wielders of the
Keyblade and attempts to use the magic that was bestowed upon them to transform other Keyblade wielders into chasers?

I would assume that these beings are corrupt creatures who breathes combat. They would seek out as many wielders of the Key as possible, and fight against them. What if the lowered number of Keyblade warriors were caused due to Chasers and Terra, Aqua, and Ven's role in taking them down? Ven goes through the worlds taking down his enemies, but stops, to revisit his home world, Destiny's Island.

According to the picture from Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep trailer, Ven is watching Sora and Riku play in the setting sun. The words "Because he's my friend, please erase me" appears. Although before it shows Terra looking at destiny's Island, perhaps Terra, by chance came to this world to ensure its safety, Maybe Ven was saying goodbye to someone because he knew he'd be going on a new journey and he wanted his friend to forget about him, so he'd not worry. Aqua later appears on the right of Ven. I believe this female shadow could have belonged to her. But who was Ven talking about, Riku or Sora? Well Ven's name is similar to that of Sora's.

What does that mean? Could Ven have been a resident of Destiny's Island before starting his journey? What if Ven was Sora's guardian, that could clear up a few things. What if Sora and Riku played on the island while Ven watched them play with wooden swords? I don't like the family theory, but its a possibility of Ven being the 10 or so older brother of Sora, but I'm still not considering it in the theory but its a okay chance that the only way Sora was able to play outside by himself at such an age, was for his older brother would go out with him, but that's not something I'm considering. A lot of members here talk about Ven being Sora's brother, but I'll try and hold off, I'll just call him Sora's guardian, I'm not going to officially label him as a relative. But Ven had been gone for a while, he probably hoped that Sora would eventually forget about him.

Ven talks to Terra and Aqua one last time before splitting up and looking for more clues...

As Ven enters a different world, Master Xehanort tricks Ven into believing that Terra and Aqua have fallen under his magic. Master Xehanort transform these controlled beings into the likeness of Terra and Aqua, but its only ruse, Ven believes it to be true. Master Xehanort tells Ven that all of the soldiers that were possessed by his magic has been destroyed, and now their captive hearts will recreate a new and stronger heart that would unite and fuse with his power to become Master of The Keyblade. Master Xehanort tells Ven if he plans to defeat him or even attempt to stop him, he must follow him back to the battle grounds of the Keyblade war. Master Xehanort later vanishes.

Ven has to defeat these fakes that he believe to be Terra and Aqua.Ven is angry and without thinking, he does not go for Mickey's help, he rushes to the scene and finds that Terra and Aqua are still alive and are following a road that led up to the place. Terra suggested that they all had been had and Master Xehanort wanted to get rid of the three heroes all together. The scenes of the Secret Ending take place.

As Master Xehanort grabs Ven's head, he might have mumbled, "You could have been on my side," but I believe Ven gives a crude response, which causes Master Xehanort to lose it which causes him to touture Ven one last time with cursing might and high caliber blizzard techniques... Ven is tossed down the mountain, which causes his helmet to break and his Keyblade to shatter.

Aqua runs to his aid, his hearing and vision fades as the heart figure in the sky looms dangerously. Master Mickey rushes over to Aqua and Ven and tells them that Terra is taking over the fight. I believe Master Mickey soon finds out about Ven's situation and suggests that Aqua leave the place as soon as possible. Before Ven's life fades, he speaks through Master Mickey's heart, telling him about Sora and o to take his Keyblade back to his home world, to give to Sora. I believe Ven could have came up with a theory, mentioning that the weapons he, Terra, Aqua wield, are basically the power forged through their hearts, given a stable form.

Ven used his last bit of strength to let go of the Keyblade. The shattered Keyblade later reformed itself. So Sora does not have to use his own power to protect himself, Ven wanted his own power to protect Sora. Aqua leaves the area, Master Mickey quickly leaves as well. The battle between Terra and Master Xehanort started to cause mayhem, Ven soon passed.

I believe Master Mickey held trust in Terra, thinking he'd defeat Master Xehanort. Master Mickey arrived in
Destiny's Island, to see the young Sora. I would assume he was sleeping because I don't think Mickey would blow his cover. Master Mickey could have transfered the power of Ven into Sora, so one day, when the world is in trouble, Ven's awakening and Mastery of the weapon, would later awaken in the young hero.

I would assume Mickey gave up his Master title and became a King later.

End of theory/Scenario.

Questions that needed to be answered:

Well if Ven's power influences Sora's and allows him to draw upon the Keyblade he used to save the world, how come Sora obtained the Kingdom Key? Well I believe that something that changed the natural flow of things happened. Riku, who was suppose to obtain a Keyblade of higher class. A realm of light Keyblade, meant to save the worlds of light from darkness. But Riku left Destiny's Island prior to obtaining the Keyblade, via opening his heart to darkness. So the Keyblade chose the next strongest heart in line, Sora's heart. If we assume the Keyblades Terra, Aqua, and Ven used as keys forged through their hearts, than the weapons lack the high class authority of the Keyblades that represent the realm of light, darkness, and inbetween.

So when Sora obtained the Kingdom Key, the power of his heart allowed him to use the weapon, but since he did not have time to discover his own power or the power Ven bestowed upon him, he could did not draw upon Ven's Keyblade. But I still think Sora has the potential to due so, but he does not quite understand. Nomura said that Sora being able to wield two Keyblades has something to do with Xehanort's memories, maybe Sora's other weapon is Ven's Keyblade...

But what about Roxas, why does he look and sound like Ven. Well perhaps it has something to do with the power that was given to Sora. The weapons that were used by Terra, Aqua, and Ven and possibly many others in the past, were not normal. If the weapons were forged through the power of one's heart, than that power could be linked to the one who used it previously. Once that power was integrated into Sora's body, Ven's power or Keyblade had the potential to be activated. But of course, Sora does not have Ven's heart, but once he separated his own heart from his body, his heart was reborn as a heartless, but later restored by Kairi's heart, but the integrate power of Ven's heart took on a physical form due to Sora's body being separated from his heart. Ven's power was to protect Sora, so he would not have to use his own heart, so Ven's power took on the form of himself and Roxas's appearance and voice were altered. Nobodies do not have hearts, so it was easy for Ven's power to reveal itself.

Ven's power served as Sora's because he had no heart as a nobody. Roxas is Sora's nobody, but holds Ven's power.

Since Ven is presumed deceased, there is no way Roxas and Ven are the same person, Roxas just look like him and shares his power. Also Ven was left handed, so there is even more proof that he and Roxas are not the same person.

That concludes my thoughts on Ven's role. Like always, I'm open to suggestions and opinions.

Last edited:

The Conquerer

The Bloody Warrior
Awards
Well yeah, that's why I said discard the family thing for now and just call Ven Sora's guardian, its easier on the head.

Awards
that's a crazy and yet incredibly interesting theory. really long, detailed and IMO a lot of fun to read. On your idea that Ven died when he fell off the mountain in the BBS trailer, IDK if he is dead, or if he is that the fall is what killed him. I seriously doubt Nomura would give us a secret video in which he shows us the character who he makes the focus of the game the video portrays, and kills him in the trailer? uhhh i dont think so. I mean yeah it's possible, but the death of a main character, shown in a trailer before we even know there is a game? come on now, it's not like Nomura to give us this huge a piece of information.

However, your idea that Sora has Ven's keyblade wielding abilities, which somehow was transferred and created in Sora's nobody Roxas, actually makes sense and is the only possible explanation i can think of for why Ven is so closely resembles Roxas.

The Conquerer

The Bloody Warrior
Awards
So just to clarify, are you saying that it is coincedence that Ven and Roxas look alike? Oh, wait, nevermind, xD your saying that there is no way that Roxas and Ven are related because of the time difference?

Kind of, but kind of not. Roxas and Ven are not the same person because of the time difference, they just share the same appearance. Of course Roxas holds Ven's power, but other than that, they are not the same person. Ven's appearance just escaped through time, his mind, soul, and body perished long ago, according to the theory.

On your idea that Ven died when he fell off the mountain in the BBS trailer, IDK if he is dead, or if he is that the fall is what killed him. I seriously doubt Nomura would give us a secret video in which he shows us the character who he makes the focus of the game the video portrays, and kills him in the trailer? uhhh i dont think so. I mean yeah it's possible, but the death of a main character, shown in a trailer before we even know there is a game? come on now, it's not like Nomura to give us this huge a piece of information.

Well in the interview:

Interviewer: The game still relates to Birth By Sleep? [KH2: FM+'s secret ending]
Nomura: The secret ending [from KH2: FM+] is actually a scene from Birth By Sleep, therefore the title of the game is also the same. However, because it is difficult to express such a violent battle as playable content, the secret ending [from KH2: FM+] is an image (scene?) of the end.(Is he hinting that this is how Birth by Sleep will end or something else?)

However, your idea that Sora has Ven's keyblade wielding abilities, which somehow was transferred and created in Sora's nobody Roxas, actually makes sense and is the only possible explanation i can think of for why Ven is so closely resembles Roxas.

Well I glad you like that part. I've been a strong believer that the Keyblades that were used by Terra, Aqua, and Ven were special Keyblades forged through their hearts, so they had unusual powers that separated them from the realm Keyblades. There has been a lot of people thinking that Ven's heart went into Sora's body after he died or something. I just had to create my own thoughts to link Ven to Sora, I think the Keyblade is the Key or the missing link. I don't think Ven's heart ever entered Sora's body, but the power of Ven's heart, give form (Keyblade) was integrated into Sora.

Awards
Kind of, but kind of not. Roxas and Ven are not the same person because of the time difference, they just share the same appearance. Of course Roxas holds Ven's power, but other than that, they are not the same person. Ven's appearance just escaped through time, his mind, soul, and body perished long ago, according to the theory.

Well in the interview:

Interviewer: The game still relates to Birth By Sleep? [KH2: FM+'s secret ending]
Nomura: The secret ending [from KH2: FM+] is actually a scene from Birth By Sleep, therefore the title of the game is also the same. However, because it is difficult to express such a violent battle as playable content, the secret ending [from KH2: FM+] is an image (scene?) of the end.(Is he hinting that this is how Birth by Sleep will end or something else?)

Well I glad you like that part. I've been a strong believer that the Keyblades that were used by Terra, Aqua, and Ven were special Keyblades forged through their hearts, so they had unusual powers that separated them from the realm Keyblades. There has been a lot of people thinking that Ven's heart went into Sora's body after he died or something. I just had to create my own thoughts to link Ven to Sora, I think the Keyblade is the Key or the missing link. I don't think Ven's heart ever entered Sora's body, but the power of Ven's heart, give form (Keyblade) was integrated into Sora.

that interview may show bits and pieces of something near the end of the of the game, and still I don't think that Nomura would basically tell us that he is killing off a main character in his game. IDK it just doesn't seem right, Nomura has just been to secretive about a lot of things, just the fact he would tell us a major plot point by telling us he is killing Ven off, just seems unlikely to me. Not that you are wrong, i just don't think Ven dies then. All though it would make for a great storyline, it justs seems wrong...

D

Dexter

So "The Conquerer" do you think the peice of armor that we see on Terras, and Ven shoulder gives them the abiltie to activate there whole body armor suit. Or do you think it was passed down by master mickey for there big battle with Master X? Because throughout the scans we see them in regular clothing.......

that interview may show bits and pieces of something near the end of the of the game, and still I don't think that Nomura would basically tell us that he is killing off a main character in his game. IDK it just doesn't seem right, Nomura has just been to secretive about a lot of things, just the fact he would tell us a major plot point by telling us he is killing Ven off, just seems unlikely to me. Not that you are wrong, i just don't think Ven dies then. All though it would make for a great storyline, it justs seems wrong...

Yeah I do agree that it seems crazy to think that Nomura would just show us Ven dying in a trailer. BUT, I don't really see how he could really live. Yeah okay I know this is kh land where you could throw fire and blizzard people and they wouldn't die, or you could jump of a 2 story crate and don't break a bone! But seriously C'mon Ven basically got frozen solid (which in real life would kill you immediatly) and thrown of a 10 story cliff while crashing through rocks. Yes, I know that he was wearing armor but really how could you live from that. The fact that Ven's eyes moved could just be a reaction. I really don't see him being alive but I do agree that'd make one hell of a story!......//

Last edited:

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
It can't just be coincidence that Ven and Roxas look alike

Ven is gonna somehow pass something on to Sora, and that is why Roxas looks like Ven

Charlie K

Back in Business
OMFG! Thats long! XD.......Anyway, I like it, alot it's a good thoery, it all fits together!

The Conquerer

The Bloody Warrior
Awards
So "The Conquerer" do you think the peice of armor that we see on Terras, and Ven shoulder gives them the abiltie to activate there whole body armor suit. Or do you think it was passed down by master mickey for there big battle with Master X? Because throughout the scans we see them in regular clothing.......

Pretty much. But they obtained the armor piece during their awakening, which I assumed Mickey gave to them prior to starting the journey (whether it have been secretly or sent by some special means of communication). But Terra, Ven, and possibly Aqua, did not learn how to activate the full armor until much later, during preparations for Master Xehanort and the remainder of his army, basically after the Keyblade War but during the timing of the Secret Endings.

(I believe the armor that was bestowed upon Terra, Aqua, and Ven during their awakenings are also connected to the dream sword, shield, and staff that was available to Sora during his awakening. We've noticed that a mysterious person spoke to Sora, what if that was Mickey, and the weapons he could have chose from, was powers used to get Sora to understand the art of combat. I would think the armor pieces that were given to Terra, Aqua, and Ven before their journey began, were symbols of a more war type battle).

Last edited:
Awards
IDK why more people are not posting in this thread, this is easily the most likely theory out there about BBS to date...

Leonard

Married to Crimson ♥
Actually a nice theory (if it weren't so long xDD I gave up somewhere in the middle >.>)

I'm kinda missing Hades Dragons commenting on the theories lately...
Where is he anyway?

D

Dexter

I'm kinda missing Hades Dragons commenting on the theories lately...
Where is he anyway?

He's current involved with school, and playing FM+....or so I was told.....

........But the conqurer anyway I think your current theory is one of the best on the boards and the most likeliest to happen. Oh and is it just me or have we not gotten opne single peice of new info for about a week? GAHHHHHHHHHHHHH, where's the scans Nomura!!!??

Awards
no i dont think we have obtained any new info this week, but what did you expect? they just teased us with the scans and the idea of a three way release for KH sometime in the next year to 2 years. not bad, but i wish we knew the release dates because I could plan better....

The Conquerer

The Bloody Warrior
Awards
........But the conqurer anyway I think your current theory is one of the best on the boards and the most likeliest to happen. Oh and is it just me or have we not gotten opne single peice of new info for about a week? GAHHHHHHHHHHHHH, where's the scans Nomura!!!??

Thanks. If I get enough people to post on this thread, I'll try and make Aqua's Senario/Theory or something.lol
But yeah, no info is not good at all I agree, Kingdom Hearts 2 had info coming out everywhere once it was shown a While back in TGS. I wonder why Square likes to keep trailers hidden nowadays...

keyblader_aki

The thing I'm most curious about is...where IS Aqua?? In the little clips of gameplay or screenshots or whatever you want to call it...where the heck is she?!? It feels like BHK (Roxas' code name a few years ago) all over again!! @.@ Aqua seems to me to be kept hidden or under secrecy and it just makes me wonder why and more curious about her. What do we know about her? Venn and her had feelings and she came from the path of light on the crossroads and she also picked up Mickey's....or Sora's keyblade? I can't remember. She's just a mystery. Anyways....Conquerer I love your theory. Nice one!

The Conquerer

The Bloody Warrior
Awards
Yeah, Aqua is a mystery. We just only obtained an image of her for the promotion poster, she did not appear in the trailer, although some believe that the shadow standing next to Ven was infact her's, like most people think. Yeah, I remember the ol BHK, use to read up on this thread and others years back.lol But I have a feeling that Aqua will play more of a Kingdom Hearts 2 Riku role or something, I don't know why.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back