• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Ven's Keyblade=Sora's Keyblade

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

AtomicBucket

I disagree with the whole "training keyblade". What about when Sora first got the keyblade? he was no master at first. Heck, he wasn't even supposed to have it originally.

What if instead of Ven's keyblade being incomplete or broken, it's just a different kind? In the final mix ending trailer, Terra, Ven, and Aqua are using keyblades that have much more of a mechanical feel to them. More... Swordy...

Just saying there is a time difference. That, and there is no keychain. The keyblades raw form?

Speculate, theory, crack-pot old fool.

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
I disagree with the whole "training keyblade". What about when Sora first got the keyblade? he was no master at first.

Actually, all through KH1 he's been described as a Master. Riku also said at HB that the Keyblade needed to choose its true Master.
This is also part of what... the theory I took over... explains - he completed Ven, thus making it to Masterhood and getting a keychain.

Heck, he wasn't even supposed to have it originally.

seeing how we don't know the true circumstances around neither Riku receiving it nor Sora taking it away, don't speculate so bluntly over it XD

Mikazuki

I disagree with the whole "training keyblade". What about when Sora first got the keyblade? he was no master at first. Heck, he wasn't even supposed to have it originally.

What if instead of Ven's keyblade being incomplete or broken, it's just a different kind? In the final mix ending trailer, Terra, Ven, and Aqua are using keyblades that have much more of a mechanical feel to them. More... Swordy...

Just saying there is a time difference. That, and there is no keychain. The keyblades raw form?

Speculate, theory, crack-pot old fool.

Your logic is flawed a little. Sora wasn't a master of the Keyblade at the time, but his heart had the strength of one. That's what the apprentices are working towards; strengthening their hearts so they can get a true Keyblade and become masters. Sora's heart was strong enough from the get-go, thus he received a true Keyblade. And the fact that he didn't have a training Keyblade first shows that they might just really be man-made. Also, Sora having a heart as strong as a master might relate to Ven somehow. Maybe Ven's experiences somehow got transferred to Sora, in a way, thus Ven's strength of heart went to Sora and made his heart strong enough to be of master level. Maybe Ven achieves master level himself by the end of the game. *Shoulder shrug*

And Angel, we are on each other's side...I think, but Riku saying that could just be him not knowing much about the Keyblade or training Keyblades and such. Also, I think it was pretty much said that Riku was to obtain the Keyblade originally, but his destiny was changed when he submitted to darkness, though he ended up as a Keyblade Master in the end anyway...Hear that kids? Do whatever you want and you get whatever you're aiming for without consequences. If you go break someone's legs right now, you could magically become president. ^_^

State

Awards
...What? Mind explaining that a little? If you do, it'd be much easier to decide if what you just said matters or makes sense. @.@

Flip/Rotate Ven's key into Sora's KK angle and delete part of the handle and recolor it, WE HAVE A RECYCLE PEOPLE!!!!!1 A frawless equation.

Here people:
15913772gu5.png

HOME MADE AND FRESH!!!! Thanks for the pic years, it was sooooooo easy to edit!

Last edited:

E.J.

~yaranaika
Awards
It sorta resembles Sora's. Probably becase of seems weird Ven/Roxas connection.

Gabo

The boy who blocked his own shot
Flip/Rotate Ven's key into Sora's KK angle and delete part of the handle and recolor it, WE HAVE A RECYCLE PEOPLE!!!!!1 A frawless equation.
This is also coming from the boy who once claimed Ven was just a recycled character design.

I'm thinking there might be something more.
I dont think it's just a recycle, obviously.

Mikazuki

^ ^ Did no one read my training Keyblade theory? Ven's is probably a training Keyblade, and if he would have achieved master status, which he may have by the end of the game...After de-thawing...Then he might have obtained the Kingdom Key as his true Keyblade that selected him.

State

Awards
This is also coming from the boy who once claimed Ven was just a recycled character design.

I'm thinking there might be something more.
I dont think it's just a recycle, obviously.

Wow! I applaud you! *applauses* Thanks for the obvious introduction! *coughwastecough*

Here's what I'm talking about, also, people don't want to admit that hes recycled but given a total different plot.

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Wow! I applaud you! *applauses* Thanks for the obvious introduction! *coughwastecough*

Here's what I'm talking about, also, people don't want to admit that hes recycled but given a total different plot.

*facepalms*
..........if you'd have read the thread, and that's assuming if you can even read and not just horribly destroy the speech of so many characters I like, you'd have known that's part of the theory linking the two Keyblades together.
Ven is "recycled" for a reason.

State

Awards
*facepalms*
..........if you'd have read the thread, and that's assuming if you can even read and not just horribly destroy the speech of so many characters I like, you'd have known that's part of the theory linking the two Keyblades together.
Ven is "recycled" for a reason.

Talk about radical equation destroyers! Anyways, I just "contributed" this "edit" to "help" years in her/his theory, NOT "destroying" it.

Gabo

The boy who blocked his own shot
Talk about radical equation destroyers! Anyways, I just "contributed" this "edit" to "help" years in her/his theory, NOT "destroying" it.

Being an idiot=\=being helpful

State

Awards
Being an idiot=\=being helpful

And they say rules are not to be broken. A horse hears when his owner approaches and I hear when I need to get the crap out of this theory-filled-theory.

Vandread

Impossible Soul
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
But, someone is out of their vectors if they say "It's just a recycled design" which I doubt.

Is that person ut of their vectors?

Also, I like your style RB, reminds me of Sho... Me!

I have an equeation for YOU!

A frawless equation.

Talk about radical equation destroyers!

Oh my God, why must insist on being so goddamn annoying? You are not Sho Minamimoto or ****ing Miles Edgeworth, so cut the character shit, act like a normal human being and stop spamming with your ridiculous catchphrases. They are neither funny nor cute.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back