• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

vens key

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nazo

Hope Remains
Awards
Ven has to have the funkiest keyblade ever. Any one ever notice there's only on hand guard instead of two, plus he holds the hand guard instead of the handle.

Athaydea

Bronze Member
Ven has to have the funkiest keyblade ever. Any one ever notice there's only on hand guard instead of two, plus he holds the hand guard instead of the handle.

i noticed it only has one hand guard .. but whn i look at the pictures posted in the first comment (dont remember who it was) .. idk - it seemed to look as if a bar ran horizontally from the edge of the hand gaurd to the handle .. and it also looks like he holds that bar .. just thinkin out loud though

lonekyuubi

Vens keyblade is really different XD Its a weird shape. I like it cause its weird XD

Cryptic

yes i agree with you..its like curved and its made so he can hold it backwards in his left hand

cam1lee

I like the new style that Ven has. After i saw that demo video of Ven i liked him even more. I kinda always thought that in later kingdom hearts games that they would have a reverse keyblade type like that. anyway im just diggin the new styles of the game and i so can't wait for it to come out!!!!

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
necropost.jpg

This is the second time today. Stop it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back