• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Vens Connection

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

MDK5000

I Just Want To Discuss The Connections Between Ven, Roxas And Sora

We Already Know

• Ven Looks A Lot Like Roxas
  • His Clothes Are A Hybrid Between Roxas' Post Organization Outfit And Sora's KH2 Outfit
  • Sora Sayed "My Friends Are My Power" And So Does Ven In The New Commercial (Why I Made This Thread)
  • Xion Is Created From Sora's Memories And Xigbar Saw Her As Ven In Wonderland
  • And Ven Is The Main Protagonist (Kinda)
If Anyone Knows Anything Else Please Post It

Dragonsblight

I think that Vens heart and Sora's heart are sort of connected like Sora's and Kairi's. Although this is just a guess i'm sure the connection wil be something much more elaborate or something that we'd never think of.

AxelsVirtue

• Ven Looks A Lot Like Roxas

Actually, the word I would use is identical.

• His Clothes Are A Hybrid Between Roxas' Post Organization Outfit And Sora's KH2 Outfit

Don't you mean that Roxas' post/pre Organization outfit is a hybrid of Ven's outfit and Sora's KH2 outfit?

• Xion Is Created From Sora's Memories And Xigbar Saw Her As Ven In Wonderland
It was confirmed in-game that when Xion's development is nearly complete, anyone who looks at her face would see whoever is most strongly imprinted in their memories. Thus what Xigbar saw was directly tied to his own memories, and had nothing to do with Sora.

Zeagal

Lick It Good
The reason for that Frixcon is that apparently no one remembers and Donald and Goofy never saw Roxas.

Last edited:

00 Raiser Fan

Personally I think that when Ven asked to be erased he meant erased from ppls memory and not killed or whatever!!!

B

Blade5468

there is a picture with Ventus , Donald And Goofy somewhere in Yen Sid's tower, now is my question, why the heck didnt they say that roxas looks like ven? picture is here : http://www.khinsider.com/images/FamitsuNew/MysteriousTower1.jpg

They didn't have a chance to see Roxas, did they? The only time Roxas came out of Sora was at the end when they were about to enter the portal namine opened, and at that point Donald and Goofy already went in.. Correct me if I'm wrong?

Also,
Don't you mean that Roxas' post/pre Organization outfit is a hybrid of Ven's outfit and Sora's KH2 outfit?

No, I don't think so, I don't see how Roxas's outfit can in any way be a hybrid of anything involving Sora's. It has a lot of elements from Ven's in it, but absolutely none that Sora's has. It makes a LOT more sense that Ven's would be Roxas's + Sora's, because it's basically Roxas's with shorter pants and half black.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
But goofy and donald never met Roxas so why should they?

The picture perhaps? After Sora got mad and all the Heartless were surrounding them and Sora gave up fighting then Maleficent saved them. Then they were walking in the Darkness and Sora found a picture and Sea-Salt Ice Cream. It has Hayner, Pence, Olette, and Roxas yet Donald and Goofy were like "WHO IS THAT!?"

(aww...Roy E. Disney is dead. RIP man RIP)

Zeagal

Lick It Good
Personally I think the picture would be different than seeing him in person. They weren't trying to relate the boy they saw with someone they might know like Ven which would be what they might do had they seen him in person. Instead with the picture the two see Roxas with HPO, people they already know. So they are wondering perhaps where he went and why he wasn't with HPO when they were in Twilight Town rather than oh he looks familiar. Nevertheless it does support them forgetting.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Personally I think the picture would be different than seeing him in person. They weren't trying to relate the boy they saw with someone they might know like Ven which would be what they might do had they seen him in person. Instead with the picture the two see Roxas with HPO, people they already know. So they are wondering perhaps where he went and why he wasn't with HPO when they were in Twilight Town rather than oh he looks familiar. Nevertheless it does support them forgetting.

It is still kinda weird if you stood next to somebody and probably worked with them for a few moments then saw them in a picture and didn't say "Oh! Hey look! It's that kid...What is his name?" and probably wonder even more why Sora called him "Roxas"

But I think the Disney characters are more prone to forgetfulness anyways.

KeybladeCounsel

The same way Kairi's heart entered Sora, Ven's will. Why and how, I do not know but it most likely will happen(Or just in a different way). Terra chooses between Sora and Riku to succeed him and seeing that Riku is more fitting, he chooses him. Why he doesn't receive it right away, do not know. Aqua's aftermath still has no clues behind it.

Zeagal

Lick It Good
But it wasn't like Donald and Goofy were kids. They should remember, if not a little. The picture should have jolted their memories a bit. Even a "Hey, he looks familiar..."
Not if them meeting Ven was inconsequential. I doubt even adults can remember someone they worked a bit with ten years ago.

B

Blade5468

Not if them meeting Ven was inconsequential. I doubt even adults can remember someone they worked a bit with ten years ago.

I don't know, considering the past year and few months of their lives were used on following a Key and why that Key is important and all that shit, they would probably remember keyblade wielders from the past.

Zeagal

Lick It Good
I don't know, considering the past year and few months of their lives were used on following a Key and why that Key is important and all that shit, they would probably remember keyblade wielders from the past.
Well they didn't seem to know much about the keyblade in KH1 so either they didn't know enough back in BBS to realize Sora was similar to Ven or -that one kid- if they weren't introduced, or something happened to make them forget which is what I personally believe.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back