• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Venn Speculation

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Erlix

Who here think ven is going to be able to use 2 keyblades like roxas cuz that will be awsome!!!

Ultima Scorpio

He does have a connection with both. It's been stated before. Nomura said that by connecting the story between Sora and Roxas, we'll understand who Ven is.

Eternal Redemption

last in line
Well heres a theory of mine......on the connection between Roxas Ven and Sora

When Terra was on the DI as seen on the scans he sealed Vens heart in one of the two boys seen playing that is Sora and Riku.......He did so because Ven was near to death when MX froze him.He sealed Vens heart in Sora by accident thats why Terra said "'Your not the one I chose" in FM+ ending.And when Sora turned into a heartless Vens heart get unsealed and Roxas(Soras nobody)Took Vens heart and thats why he has Vens looks and Feelings.Thats what I think why Roxas looks like Ven and has feelings like he has a heart because he has Vens heart in him

Niyu-chan

That would work except for two things:

-Is it possible for someone to have two hearts in the KH universe?
-Roxas may have represented Ven's heart, but could not actually BE his heart. After all, he is a nobody.

Ultima Scorpio

-Roxas may have represented Ven's heart, but could not actually BE his heart. After all, he is a nobody.

1-Yes. Sora had Kairi's heart in him during KH1.
2-But Roxas has emotions and he acts on his feelings. Nobodies do not have emotions. I'm thinkin that when Ven was frozowned (heheh) his heart somehow escaped and floated around. When Roxas was born, Ven's heart found Roxas and merged, giving Roxas a heart.

Eternal Redemption

last in line

1.I dont know actually its just a speculation
2.Roxas is not Vens heart Vens heart is inhabiting Roxas because it couldnt find a body.All the princesses had their bodies there so their hearts went back to their own bodies but 1 heart couldnt find a body that is Vens heart so it took Soras body his Nobody that is Roxas

Niyu-chan

2-But Roxas has emotions and he acts on his feelings. Nobodies do not have emotions.
I can't argue the first portion. Only that it would mean he had three hearts. XD His, Ven's, and Kairi's.
As for Roxas, we can't be sure of that. All the Org. XIII acted as if they had emotions (Demyx's uneasiness, Saix's anger, Axel's concern).

#13Roxas: That's what I mean. Inhabitation would make him a whole being.

El Coqu?

General ShinyMog here!
Awards
Well heres a theory of mine......on the connection between Roxas Ven and Sora

When Terra was on the DI as seen on the scans he sealed Vens heart in one of the two boys seen playing that is Sora and Riku.......He did so because Ven was near to death when MX froze him.He sealed Vens heart in Sora by accident thats why Terra said "'Your not the one I chose" in FM+ ending.And when Sora turned into a heartless Vens heart get unsealed and Roxas(Soras nobody)Took Vens heart and thats why he has Vens looks and Feelings.Thats what I think why Roxas looks like Ven and has feelings like he has a heart because he has Vens heart in him

i agree but he saud "you are not the one i chose" to sora because Riku was suposed to be Terra's apprentice which is y Riku was originally supposed to be the Keyblade Master

Erlix

I dont think ven is roxas because nomura said that they are 2 diferent persons.

soralove432

2-But Roxas has emotions and he acts on his feelings. Nobodies do not have emotions. I'm thinkin that when Ven was frozowned (heheh) his heart somehow escaped and floated around. When Roxas was born, Ven's heart found Roxas and merged, giving Roxas a heart.

ooo yay. EXACTLY what i think happened. and no, it wouldnt mean sora had three hearts. sora had his and kairi's. when he was made a heartless for that short time and roxas was created, ven's heart joined with the parts of sora that made roxas, giving (as said above) roxas a heart.

Eternal Redemption

last in line
ooo yay. EXACTLY what i think happened. and no, it wouldnt mean sora had three hearts. sora had his and kairi's. when he was made a heartless for that short time and roxas was created, ven's heart joined with the parts of sora that made roxas, giving (as said above) roxas a heart.
Soralove your missing the whole theory read my post #5 itll clear you up

UltimaScorpio is the one who seems to understand.....

soralove432

Soralove your missing the whole theory read my post #5 itll clear you up

UltimaScorpio is the one who seems to understand.....

how am i missing the whole theory? i said that i agreed with UltimaScorpio about how Ven's heart somehow escaped then merged with roxas. what am i missing here?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back