• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Ven Poh?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Aqua.

ichimaru gin~ <3
Not PoH, BWHoPL. =/ Last time I checked, Ven wasn't a girl. And by that extension, a princess.

wow really?! he isnt a girl!? GASP!
of course i know hes a guy but im too lazy to write BWHoPL, thats why i eat pocky sticks, because im too lazy to dip yan yan's. like SA said, PoH can be Prince of Heart when refering to Ven. its too complicated to write BWOH whatever u spell it.PoH is more common anyways.

Insomniac

Bronze Member
Awards
Wouldn't the Darkness then consume his Heart causing him to be the first Heartless? That can't be because Xehanort created the first Heartless so I beleive that Master Xehanort was talking about Ven losing his memories wich are stored within his Heart. In my opinion that sounds more possible.

A

Azrael

I was looking at a another form about MX saying he was intrested in poh's so I think is Ven a pure of heart?
ps. don't flame me my first thread.

A Being of Pure Hearts, which is much more general than a Princess of Heart.

I suspect Ven and/or MX are BoPH

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
I wouldn't go so far as to say he'd be the first Heartless, especially since becoming a Heartless was only possible post BBS, be it because of whatever happened in BBS on a grander scale, or because Xehanort created the process himself.
Hearts didn't just "become" Heartless in BBS; that's a point of view people are stuck to but they're forgetting that our rules aren't the rules - they're the rules as BBS left them, once it changed the original.

Muse

you look atrocious
wow really?! he isnt a girl!? GASP!
of course i know hes a guy but im too lazy to write BWHoPL, thats why i eat pocky sticks, because im too lazy to dip yan yan's. like SA said, PoH can be Prince of Heart when refering to Ven. its too complicated to write BWOH whatever u spell it.PoH is more common anyways.

Wasn't referring to you, hun, was referring to the original post and subsequently the title of the thread which is Ven is a PoH.

Aqua.

ichimaru gin~ <3
It's possible that Ven has a heart of pure light, however he is not a PoH because he is male. That aside, I considered that, when MX said Ven had "lost it", Ven lost the light in his heart and became one of the darkness.

-__-" go read all the rest of the posts ppl posted. it explains this.

Aqua.

ichimaru gin~ <3
Wasn't referring to you, hun, was referring to the original post and subsequently the title of the thread which is Ven is a PoH.

sorry, but even so, i meant it for everyone who posts poh instead bophlECT.

Insomniac

Bronze Member
Awards
I wouldn't go so far as to say he'd be the first Heartless, especially since becoming a Heartless was only possible post BBS, be it because of whatever happened in BBS on a grander scale, or because Xehanort created the process himself.
Hearts didn't just "become" Heartless in BBS; that's a point of view people are stuck to but they're forgetting that our rules aren't the rules - they're the rules as BBS left them, once it changed the original.

The Heartless are born when Hearts arfe consumed by the Darkness. With that stated I would think that aside from the possible Beings with Hearts of Pure Darkness that any other being would become consumed by their Darkness after losing all of there Light which would be something that I would think Ven would notice without Master Xehanort hinting it. Also Darkness didn't seem like it was connected with that scene. Ven seemed to have forgotten meeting Master Xehanort so it seems that he was losing his memory. In my opinion that is the more likely theory.

aquaxion:], next time don't double post, just edit your post.

Smile

Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Only, again -
Heartless didn't exist until after BBS.
So even if Ven was losing his purity of Heart and slowly being eaten away by Darkness, it would not be in the same sense as we know it today.
BBS doesn't abide by the current rules, it would seem.

Insomniac

Bronze Member
Awards
Only, again -
Heartless didn't exist until after BBS.
So even if Ven was losing his purity of Heart and slowly being eaten away by Darkness, it would not be in the same sense as we know it today.
BBS doesn't abide by the current rules, it would seem.

I know that it was after Birth by Sleep that those circumstances became the rules. I was just pointing out why that theory is unlikely. It is posible that being filled with Darkness would have no effect on them but, I don't think it's very likely. I don't think Xehanort did anything to the test subject other then causing their heart to be consumed by it's Darkness. If anything else was done then it has not been mentioned yet.

Smile

Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Yet BBS didn't have Heartless.
I'm the last one to say Xehanort really did make the Heartless - he discovered them, to be precise.
But before BBS and during, we didn't have Heartless - that happened only after whatever happened in BBS happened.
Thus, Ven wouldn't be in any risk of becoming that.
He might turn into an Unbirth, but we can't really judge on that right now.

Insomniac

Bronze Member
Awards
Yet BBS didn't have Heartless.
I'm the last one to say Xehanort really did make the Heartless - he discovered them, to be precise.
But before BBS and during, we didn't have Heartless - that happened only after whatever happened in BBS happened.
Thus, Ven wouldn't be in any risk of becoming that.
He might turn into an Unbirth, but we can't really judge on that right now.

Exactly, Birth by Sleep didn't have Heartless. So Ven having a Heart of Pure Darkness without becoming something other than an "average" human doesn't seem very possible. I think Xehanort did create the Heartless. They were never seen or acknowledged atleast until after his experiments. So a discovery is possible but, it seems as if he is their creator.

OmniChaos

The Smiling Man
Staff member
Awards

Ven would have been comatose without a heart, which he wasn't.

Well, that could be debatable...
We saw Kairi's body move without her heart in Neverland.

There's not much to compare considering the comparison of "orbs" would be just silly; it's safe to say that either one being Ven is a BoPL or not is an arguable statement. And his memories do play a huge role in the game, which by extension is related to the heart. Still I doubt that his heart was made to create the Kingdom Hearts--esque shape in the sky.

Though it could be used to unlock KH...

This. Either that, or he's always felt something about Ven and possibly even Aqua (har <3) but had no idea what it was until he both set out to look for people he knew would have Hearts of Pure Light (and then he knew what he was feeling finally), and then - fell somewhat into Darkness, so the differences between him and the people he met were made more obvious. That would mean he'd have no idea about Ven and/or Aqua until he met them again though.

That's what I was thinking...

if Ven was a PoH, then why did MX try to kill him[in the secret ending in finalmix+ where he freezes him and drops him from the cliff]?

Simple: MX got what he was after from Ven. Once he did, Ven would then be useless.

hammerofdawn13

i kinda lean toward Ven's heart being darkness or a heart of pure darkness, because at sunset horizons MX says "those that submit to darkness are not qualified to wield the key blade" and the scene shows DS walking towards unconcious Ven when he says it. He also says "already that man is a monster infused with darkness, use ur power to defeat the darkness"( this scene the darkness part could be talkinh about DS cuz the do say darkness and show him briefly with Ven.

Muse

you look atrocious
It's more likely to have been talking about DS than Ven. We have no evidence to even hint at Ven using darkness, but several clues that Terra has been. So, if that line was referring to a member of TAV, it would most likely have been directed at Terra. And if it wasn't towards TAV, then it would then be referring to DS, right?

keybladelegacy

~*Youll be my Living Legacy~*KBL
Website
www.landofdeparture.webs.com
i kinda lean toward Ven's heart being darkness or a heart of pure darkness, because at sunset horizons MX says "those that submit to darkness are not qualified to wield the key blade" and the scene shows DS walking towards unconcious Ven when he says it. He also says "already that man is a monster infused with darkness, use ur power to defeat the darkness"( this scene the darkness part could be talkinh about DS cuz the do say darkness and show him briefly with Ven.

I think he was talking to DS.

This is what i see it as...

Aqua = light

Ventus = Twilight(Dawn)possibly light.

Terra,DS,and MX = Darkness

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back