• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Ven, Aqua, Terra keychains

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

best keyblade for BbS

• Ven's with chain

Votes: 2 28.6%
  • aqua's with chain

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • terra's with chain

• ven's without chain

• terra's without chain

Votes: 3 42.9%
  • aqau's without chain

Votes: 1 14.3%
  • vanitas's

• Master Xehanort's

Votes: 1 14.3%
  • Master Erauqs

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Erauqs

It might be a lot and in truth I did like the odd designs better.
Also I think there is something Keybalde and its powers.
I just don't know what it is or why they would change the designs.

I have a feeling that you're hoping for this more than you're looking at it logically.

Allister Rose

French Lover
You're over thinking it destiney seeker
I just think it's the designs
Nomura didnt have an idea of what they're keychains might look like
Now that they came up with a emblem that represents Terra, Ven, Aqua, Master Eraqus
It was much easier for them make the keychains

theories are often over thought, still to believe it's a simple redesign is not really the most logical way to go.

my theory:

the keychainless keyblade we often see in the kh2fm trailers and the old BBS trailers is actually the dummy weapon the main character usually wields in the beginning (roxas=bat, sora=wooden sword)

so when later on when Aqua introduces the keychains then thats where the keychain is used.

Beyer

In the Erauqs thread I read about possibly Erauqs being actually a villain. I think that if this was true, that would be why they discarded their chains, as a sign of severing their connection to Erauqs, the man who fooled them all or something. Also, maybe that is why Erauqs isn't in KH1 etc., because VAT was forced to kill him :cry:

Key

Exile
Awards
In the Erauqs thread I read about possibly Erauqs being actually a villain. I think that if this was true, that would be why they discarded their chains, as a sign of severing their connection to Erauqs, the man who fooled them all or something. Also, maybe that is why Erauqs isn't in KH1 etc., because VAT was forced to kill him :cry:

THAT..... is a very interesting theory...........

destiny seeker

Seeker of the Future
Awards

That is really good and that could really explain a lot about the keychains.
The only thing is then why would he not be in the final mix ending?

Grey

You're over thinking it destiney seeker
I just think it's the designs
Nomura didnt have an idea of what they're keychains might look like
Now that they came up with a emblem that represents Terra, Ven, Aqua, Master Eraqus
It was much easier for them make the keychains

In an earlier interview, Nomura made a big deal about how Terra, Aqua, and Ven didn't have Keychains. He gave significance to it.

Because of this, I highly doubt that TAV have Keychains now "just because of a redesign." The significance could've been scrapped, but I'm willing to bet it's not as simple as "the Keyblades were remade." I think they gain them.

destiny seeker

Seeker of the Future
Awards
In an earlier interview, Nomura made a big deal about how Terra, Aqua, and Ven didn't have Keychains. He gave significance to it.

Because of this, I highly doubt that TAV have Keychains now "just because of a redesign." The significance could've been scrapped, but I'm willing to bet it's not as simple as "the Keyblades were remade." I think they gain them.

I agree. Nomura did make a big deal out of this.
Then again, maybe it could be a bit of a redesign and a reason.

Grey

I agree. Nomura did make a big deal out of this.
Then again, maybe it could be a bit of a redesign and a reason.

I'd go with that. Especially for Ven's Keyblade--The edge the teeth are on was changed from it's original.

Chris211

I agree with you Grey, I remember reading a recent forum about something similar to this. They thought it possibly had something to do with the new growth system. I support their theory, I believe through the new growth system, the keyblade changes as they grow stronger and perhaps somehow a keychain forms in the process.

Last edited:

destiny seeker

Seeker of the Future
Awards
Who knows...
Could there be a totally different reason?

What do you people think?

Please add your ideas.

Last edited:
H

Haxon

I like Aquas and Vens new keyblades better than their old ones, but I like Terras old keyblade better.

MX and Vanitas have cool keyblades so hopefully they dont get theirs changed. And Eraqus has a pretty simple keyblade...

Allister Rose

French Lover
I like Aquas and Vens new keyblades better than their old ones, but I like Terras old keyblade better.

MX and Vanitas have cool keyblades so hopefully they dont get theirs changed. And Eraqus has a pretty simple keyblade...

the keychain can probably be removable

destiny seeker

Seeker of the Future
Awards
Also what if a keyblade without a chain is not a nomal keyblade, like Riku's dark keyblade.
Maybe Ven, Aqua, and Terra's keyblades have different powers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back