• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Ven and Sora

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

keybladelegacy

~*Youll be my Living Legacy~*KBL
Website
www.landofdeparture.webs.com
Okay, this is one of the best theories I've heard so far, but there's a problem. Remember what Leon said in KH? The Keyblade chooses its master so I doubt Terra could do it for Riku.

Do you know the linger sentiment he was talking to sora and said something along these lines "your not the one i chosen" and we know that riku was a chosen wielder so Terra chose riku to be a wielder.

terra watches young sora and riku playing swords in the playground island.

Also it doesnt mean that Terra was on destiny island the same time Aqua and Ven where there.

Aqua13

麿 恋仲 麿DYING OF EMBARRA
Do you know the linger sentiment he was talking to sora and said something along these lines "your not the one i chosen" and we know that riku was a chosen wielder so Terra chose riku to be a wielder.

Also it doesnt mean that Terra was on destiny island the same time Aqua and Ven where there.

i never said that they werent both there at the same time, just that we have no proof that ti was terra who did the heart placing thing

keybladelegacy

~*Youll be my Living Legacy~*KBL
Website
www.landofdeparture.webs.com
lol..Objection!! :23:
Overuled!!!

KingdomHeartz93 said:
true ^^^

anyways i almost fully support this - but
it doesnt make sense if u apply this to Roxas

ur theory is kinda denying wat rlly happened wit roxas
but otherwise i lurv it :)
I dont support this theory definitely the way its presented.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back