• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Ven and Roxas' Wristband Theory

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

fallinroxas

First look at this picture. http://oritsuru.com/games/kh2/art/5.jpg
Next look at this picture. http://www.khinsider.com/images/KingdomHeartsCompilation/25.png
Now look at the outlines of there wristbands. Roxas' is black and Ven's is white.

I think that the reason Roxas' is black is because he chose to join the Org.XII . Ven had a pure heart which his wristband would show. I think the outline color shows the true nature of there heart. Sure Roxas' was nice too Sora after the fact that Sora killed him.

Here is another off topic theory if Roxas was in the Org.XIII then Ven dies in BBS. Because Roxas was trying to find his heart.

Fuyu

Sora killed Roxas? o_O
I don't think so. They became one and had a one fight but no one got killed.

Roxas has a heart?
Don't think so, he was a nobody.

fallinroxas

Sora defeated Roxas' in battle and die because it was the same effect that Axel had when he died. I said "Because Roxas was trying to find his heart." I never said he had one.

blinkboy211

A boy nobody owns
Roxas isnt dead because we wouldnt have seen him at the end when Sora and Kairi were together again. Plus a wristband theory is going over the top. The wristband is most likely just a fashion accessory and Normura didnt want Ven and Roxas the same so he changed the color. If it has to do with anything then it is more of a zen thing. Ven fought for good while Roxas who was on side of evil but didnt know his path.

fallinroxas

Well Roxas was bad and he was looking for his heart which I believe is Ven's heart so that would mean that Ven will lose his heart

blinkboy211

A boy nobody owns
Maybe not cause Roxas is Ven so technically Roxas' heart is Sora's heart. Ven isnt either of them so his heart is his not Roxas'. They do look alike but in the end Roxas is Sora. Ven is a anew character that may not have any relation. And if Ven lost his heart then Roxas would most likely be his nobody.

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
Ven existed nearly 12 years before Roxas was even created, if Ven ever "died" it would have no relation to Roxas' actions, because it would have taken place before Roxas was ever 'born'

Also, if fashion was of such importance that it was a reflection of someone's purity, wouldn't that make Sora in KH2 pure unadulterated evil?

O a t h keeper

Musically Promiscuous
I honestly think it justs shows they're different people.

Most people see Roxas as a protagonist. But if you look at Kingdom Hearts in prospective, Roxas was a villain. He stole hearts for a selfish purpose: To become whole again. As far as we know, he had no problem with that. He only left the Organization (as far as we know) to find his true self.

Cin

In a box...you happy now you heartless bastard?
I seriously think there's no connection. Nomura puts things like that in to make obsessed teenagers like us over-analyze something as simple as black or white fabric. There's a lot of symbolism in the KH series, but really the color of two lines on someone's wrist most likely has no signifigant meaning.

Also, the only possible connection between Roxas and Ven that I can think of is that Ven dies and his heart somehow joined with Sora's. And then Sora created Roxas. If their were a braclet connection anywhere in there, then it skipped over Sora, and somehow changed colors in the process.

Jinsei

Yea I don't think the wristbands are anything important. Also the Organization is not evil. Heatless are evil and Dark. The Organization simply stood on another side.

Also Sora never killed Roxas...

Chaos_Sora

i think that the wristband has no real imortance but if anything it has black and white checkers do represent dark and light (twilight)

V

V.A.T.13

The wristbands most likely just symbolizes the connection between Rox and Ven. Maybe they are the same person technically.

Griever!

?The Ace in the hole?
roxas nor any of the organization was evil they just wanted to give hearts to their bretheren they wanted the heartless dead they wanted themselves to gain power as well >_> but roxas was not really evil he was lost and offered candy by the darkside (candt being i a chance to find out his existance) they did bad things but all they really wanted was their hearts' Hopefully they will explain why the organization want their hearts again after casting them aside in the future games.

V

V.A.T.13

^ They prolly wanted em back because it didn't feel too good.

You know like when someone starts injecting drugs into themselves, and then it turns out it's not so great anymore, so they want to stop...

...A backwards example, but you get the idea.

A

Audo

I doub it means anything. Plus, who knows where Roxas got those clothes from - probably from a dumpster, it just suits him. Does anyone ever wonder what a Nobody wears when they are first 'born?' My guess? Butt naked in the middle of Twilight Town.

Griever!

?The Ace in the hole?
ummm NO a strong one probably organization suit they fit 13 types of nobodies considering some are dusks other assains etc. so i am guess the organization also fit these 13 type of nobodies and gained ultimate power in that section ex. beserkers and Saix.Although I don't know if they can make the nobodies transform or not i just think they can all be born in 13 different ways and those org members with stronger hearts before they became this came into 1 of the 13 types of nobodies and had domination over them.

A

Audo

ummm NO a strong one probably organization suit they fit 13 types of nobodies considering some are dusks other assains etc. so i am guess the organization also fit these 13 type of nobodies and gained ultimate power in that section ex. beserkers and Saix.Although I don't know if they can make the nobodies transform or not i just think they can all be born in 13 different ways and those org members with stronger hearts before they became this came into 1 of the 13 types of nobodies and had domination over them.
I noticed the number 13 in your post a lot. May i remind you that there are 14 members in the Organization?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back