• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Ven and DS are sibling

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

zexion_org_xii

roxas and sora are an half of someone else. what if its ven?? sounds like a great theory?? but come on its speculation. if you go back to when you first started playing kh2, all those ideas and theories that we all looked up were either total bs, or someone got lucky. it by then it doesnt even matter anymnore. man does that company have such power over all of us. i just cant wait to see how they put that story together. so its left to speculation, roxas and sora are the half of ven. maybe terra is the same. that theire are two for him as well. we have to assume that ansems reports are the truth. this next installment mit change everything, and i can believe that they will. i still want more gameplay, and replay value.....maybe multiplayer>??>???

keybladelegacy

~*Youll be my Living Legacy~*KBL
Website
www.landofdeparture.webs.com

zexion_org_xii

1 plus 2 is not one. it doesnt make sense. im telling you their is another connection. haha and thank you thats what i was tyring to get across, thats working his idea. it doesnt fit. there is another connection

zexion_org_xii

im saying terra has that connection. with two shades of eyes. and sora and roxas are serpeate entities that are connected. dont let your eyes fool you. so then where is the other have of sora?? roxas right?? two sperate variables 1 plus 1 is not one

Nayru's Love

Why don't you play in Hell?
Awards
im saying terra has that connection. with two shades of eyes.
His eyes turning yellow signifies that he's getting closer to darkness.
and sora and roxas are serpeate entities that are connected. dont let your eyes fool you. so then where is the other have of sora?? roxas right?? two sperate variables 1 plus 1 is not one
Post-HB Sora isn't 1 being, and Roxas isn't 1 being. A being is composed of a heart, body, and soul. Sora is the heart, so he is 1/3. Roxas is the body+Soul, so he is 2/3. Together they're 3/3, which is one.

WilliamTheWise

Oh right, I can change this....
Website
earltheandroid.tumblr.com
Sora isn't 1 being, and Roxas isn't 1 being. A being is composed of a heart, body, and soul. Sora is the heart, so he is 1/3. Roxas is the body+Soul, so he is 2/3. Together they're 3/3, which is one.
Thank you
And the being that you get when you put them together is Sora as a whole.
When Sora opened his heart with the heart unlocker he's Heart became a heartless and his Soul and body formed a nodoy also known as Roxas. Kairi saved Sora from the darkness and rescused his heart from the darkness. Sora was still incomplete but because he willing gave himself to darkness he retained his form. So at this time he was a free floating heart basically. The events of CoM caused Sora to forget everything. As Namine put his memories together DiZ discovered that they could get the process of repairing Sora's memoires faster if they had Sora's Nobody Roxas. They get Roxas and put him throught the memory repair along with Sora. It works. But in order for Sora to wake up Roxas must fuse back with Sora since he is a part of Sora. He does and a 100% Sora awakens.

Lexicon

Did anyone catch that in the Ansem Reports in KH2 that Sora is more connect to Namine than Roxas and that Kairi is more connected to Roxas than to Namine? OR WAS THAT JUST ME?:confused::35::31:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back