• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Vanitas' golden eye

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

theDOOR2light

ok so we've seen the new pic of Vaitas' eye showing right? well so far all we know is that, well its gold, and im beginning to think that it may be possibly Terra's eye cause remember at the end of that old trailer, where you see Terra looking up at Kingdom Hearts and his eyes change from blue to gold, perhaps Vanitas was once a part of Terra, and MX spilt the bad part of Terra out creating Vanitas. and this kinda makes sense, tink about it remember when MX says "Correct my Mistake" i think he's refering to Terra's GOOD/BAD separation, and plus,we havent ever seen Terra with golden eyes yet in any of the scans or trailers.That's my theory on Vanitas' eye, Live long and prosper!:cool:

Last edited by a moderator:

00 Raiser Fan

Theres already a thread about this.
And dude what are you saying!! MX splits Terra and then what, Terra gives in to the darkness again!!
Vanitas is someone else, and just to let you know, its yellow not gold.

Coeurl

Demon Dance
vanitas' eye?

final-fantasy-13-14-foe-tonelico10.jpg

Coeurl

Demon Dance
because if you look closely, that picture is a close-up image of Vanitas' helmet with a reflection of Ven.

and it's suppose to be 'melting' or whatever,.

Thrax

Switzerland - Zurich / Canada - Scarborough (TN)
At the TGS Trailer 2008, there was this conversation between Terra and Master Xehanort. While Master Xehanort was talking, they zoomed to his eyes, they were pretty orange-golden. Then, before Terra has spoken, they also zoomed to his blue eyes, why did they do that? As we remember, in the Secret Ending Terras eyes turned into this yellow eyes, and thats how it would end, I thought, maybe Vanitas is the unborn of Terra, maybe he has to control the power of darkness, and then he could be able to defeat Vanitas. I compared the eyes from Terra and this little piece of Vanitas, Terras eyes are little more thinner, however, it still could be possible.

NoBoDy HeRo777

i know...... but you dont. thats the fun part.
At the TGS Trailer 2008, there was this conversation between Terra and Master Xehanort. While Master Xehanort was talking, they zoomed to his eyes, they were pretty orange-golden. Then, before Terra has spoken, they also zoomed to his blue eyes, why did they do that? As we remember, in the Secret Ending Terras eyes turned into this yellow eyes, and thats how it would end, I thought, maybe Vanitas is the unborn of Terra, maybe he has to control the power of darkness, and then he could be able to defeat Vanitas. I compared the eyes from Terra and this little piece of Vanitas, Terras eyes are little more thinner, however, it still could be possible.

terra probably already could defeat vanitas because he is about 5 years older than van.

Talys Alankil

Just one thing : it's unversed not unborn. We used to say unbirth (not unborn either) because of a misunderstanding of the actual name.

Yeahyeahyeahyeah sorry I'm tired. I never noticed that it was his helmet before. I always thought that it was just a mess up with the photo
If that can make you feel better, I thought the same when I first saw it

Kisuaka

That could be, but what are the Unversed created of?

Kisuaka

Thanks^^. No I didn't. But now the theory would make even more sense. Sorry and please have patience with a newbie ;)

SuperSailorEarth

Wow! I never noticed that! Vanitas' dont look cruel and evil though.. They almost have s soft look to them.

And I really want this game to be released! On a side note, has anyone else noticed how square keeps shifting what the content of the trailers are? We started with BwHoPL and Unversed and Ven wanting to be "erased" and since all the focus in the trailers have moved to Vanitas, Organization Somebodies, the master exam, etc and its like all that has been forgotten about.

_EX

ShadowSoldier V2.0
Wow! I never noticed that! Vanitas' dont look cruel and evil though.. They almost have s soft look to them.

And I really want this game to be released! On a side note, has anyone else noticed how square keeps shifting what the content of the trailers are? We started with BwHoPL and Unversed and Ven wanting to be "erased" and since all the focus in the trailers have moved to Vanitas, Organization Somebodies, the master exam, etc and its like all that has been forgotten about.

If you show many different hooks that people would enjoy to find out about then you will sell more copies. THey are just showing heaps of different things to make it look like a vast and inclusive game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back