• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

~Vampire rp~ Behind the Mask

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

my-sanctuary

Name: Sanity
Costume:Is wearing black knee high boots, black and white striped high thigh stockings, a classy black dress, a black and white stripped tophat with a black rose on the side, (She might not be wearing it all the time.) long black lacey arm sleeves, she has semi long semi short blond hair with black strips, one baby blue eye, one bright jade colored eye. She has almost pure white skin, but not unrealistic. She normally wears dark eyeliner and depending on what she is wearing is the color of her eyeshadadow. She is wearing a feathered looking mini mask that only covers her left eye and that half of her face. If you need help with what it looks like go to youtube.com and type in Nightmare, watch the video that is called The World, one of the band members is wearing something like it...He is the guitarist I think....one of them at least.
Race:Vampire
Bio:She has no family at all, they were all killed by lycans. She can't remember who made her or why. She has flashbacks and slight dreams, or nightmares about what she does remember. She is currently searching for who made her, all she can remember is that it was a male that created her. She remembers his scent, his beauty, and will do everything she can to find the answers to her past.

Well let's start now shall we!

Sanity sat at the end of the hall, watching them as they all danced away hand in hand. How she loathed but envied those that could do it. She didn't know how to dance. Beside that point, she had no one to dance with. She knew hanging around with a bunch of humans was no way to end her night. But she had nothing better to do. It wasn't like she could find HIM today, as she had failed so many times before. She searched all of the sandy shores and not once did she cross his scent. She slouched in the maroon colored chair, it's velvet felt smooth on her skin, and slid into it's back, trying to comfort herself. She let out a deep sigh and glanced at the magnificent grandfather clock sitting alongside the decorated walls of the room. It was big, about as big a school's football field. It was a great size, It gave room to many dancers. She couldn't believe she had decided to come, when she knew how much of a bore it would be to her. She remembered her old friend Darius. He was so wonderful. His long black hair, he always wore a top hat dressed in a fine black suit and tie. He always told her she needed to get out more. To have fun even when no one else was. But that was a long time ago. When he was still alive...She threw the memory of him away at the moment knowing it would make her eyes start to water, so she concentrated on her surroundings. The decore, the many lights casting rays on the dancefloor, and the chrystal chandalier hanging above them. It was so clear, it looked like ice. She suddenly got a cold chill and wrapped her arms around her, digging herself deeper in the chair, watching them all dance agian. She knew then.....they were here. The vampires. Some more of them had arrived. "So they thought they could brave showing themselves in front of all these humans too huh?" she asked herself silently. "Let's see how far they get." She whispered and searched for them endlessely through the crowds with her eyes, until spotting a group of 3 completely motionless but standing and chatting in the back corner of the grand hall. She smiled to herself, and closed her eyes, taking a deep breath, she inhaled their scent, permanatley subscribing it in her memory. "I'll come for you soon enough, I might as well let you have your night, besides...none of you are him." She whispered, knowing they would hear anyways. She sighed deeply and caught glimps of a brownish, red colored book laying on the table besider her. She took one lat look around the hall suspiciously, and then picked it up, and hid it away in a small bag she carried. Then she curled up into the depth of the chair, and continued to watch the dancers.

Akans

「moriya」
go to youtube.com and type in Nightmare, watch the video that is called The World
I love that song! Moving along....

Name: Isrius
Costume: Clean white suit and pants, with a high-class aristocratic air to him. Heeled shoes (not high-heeled), with a blood-red tie, accompanied by a dull red handkerchief in his coatpocket. Has throat-length silver-gray hair, combed backwards so he doesn't have bangs, and a pointed, slightly curled, silver-gray goatee.
Race: Lycan
Bio: Though he seems human most of the time, he is part of the ancient race of Lycans. Polite and chivalrous one, and blood-thirsty and monstrous the next. It all depends on the moon. Not much is known about him, other than is seldom seen in public.

Isrius watched Sanity out of the corner of his eye, while talking to another human. How dull they were! He longed for the full moon to come out, so he could rip out the human's neck...
"Dear me, would you just look at that costume she has brought with her? The nerve! Such a ridiculous outfit, unfit for maids..."
"Yes, Madame. Now if you'll excuse me..." Isrius bowed away politely, and sauntered over to Sanity.
He took a deep breath, and found that he recognized her scent. It had seemed ages since he had last met her.
Her family had tasted very nice.
Isrius was one of the lycans who had killed Sanity's parents, but had somehow missed her. Maybe it was her age... she was but a cub when her sire and mistress were killed.
Shaking his head slightly to clear the memories, he walked up to her and bowed.

"Hello. A beautiful evening tonight, do you not agree?"

Last edited:

my-sanctuary

Of course Akans...it should be classy like...ya know like back in the Rennaissance times er whenever...ya know, suits, tophats, and a great masquerade costume...LOL! Be any race you can think of vampire of Lycan..
And to Fishbox, I congradulate...I do consider myself a vampire in real life as well, just a modern day one...it's good to finally have an other...Thank you so for joining...Please, feel free to begin at any time...You can even give your characters accents, like they did back then...LOL! I think I'll try that. Well not really an accent more like...a style of writing.

FishBox

Name: Splinter

Breed: Half Human/Half Vampire

Appearance: Plain, Flared, Black pants; A light brown, open collar long sleeve shirt, with the left shirt-arm cut short like a t-shirt; white bandages wrapped around his left arm; short and thick brown hair, pale (yet natural) skin, Hazel eyes. Quite handsome.

BIO: Mother and Father live in small underground village under the main city, because Vampires are exiled.
Mother is fully Vampire, and Father is fully human. Despite the stereo-type of vampires being evil, Splinter and his mother are very nice. They just have certain powers, and drink blood. >=3
Splinter grew up in a sheltered family, not being able to go to the surface. His dad is one of the ones who can go to the surface for groceries and what not because they aren't vampire, thus aren't hunted by the rest of the village.
The story about Vampires not being allowed in sunlight? That's a lie. They just can't go to the surface or else they'll be hunted. Also, they live healthily without sunlight, where as humans need sunlight to survive properly.

Beginning: Splinter threw the ball at the wall. 587... 588..

He was bored out of his mind, and was just throwing the ball and seeing how many times he could catch it on the rebound.

He stopped at 600, and went to the peephole. The peephole was a small crack in the ceiling of the underground village. A secret place where he often went to think, and to catch a glimpse of the outside world.
The whole underground was lit by the ominous glow of torches. He wished that humans weren't so simple and paranoid, and would co-exist with the vampires.
It's the blood-drinking thing that drove the humans away. They think that it's a satanic ritual that the Vampires do to survive. It's just... a party drink.

Humans drink champagne and other alcohols on special occasions. Vampires drink blood on special occasions. Fine wine depends on how old or 'mature' the wine is. Blood depends on the age of the person, and their blood type. Vampires can tell what blood type a human has simply by tasting it. The ripe age for blood is approximately 28 years old, and the best blood type is O.

Once, Splinter tasted the perfect blood. It was like heaven threw a party in his mouth.

Splinter climbed to the hole in the wall out the back of his bedroom window and followed it along until he reached the cave. The cave was a small area, big enough for about 4 people, and was lined with rocks along the wall like benches. The crack in the ceiling was above him. At about 6:00pm, the cave lit up so beautifully. It was his favorite time to sit and think.

He sat and thought about the world, about humans, about how nothing exciting seems to happen to him. He curled up, and fell asleep directly under the thin fingers of natural light.

my-sanctuary

(I didn't forget about you fishbox. Just so ya know!)

(Wow Akans I didn't know you liked Deathnote...It's like so awsome! I too love that song...LOL!)

Sanity wrinkled her nose in opposition to a familiar and wretched scent. She took a moment to locate the man standing in front of her, and immediately jumped to her feet. "What do you want fleebag?" She questioned, almost feeling she was being rude in some way, but her mind telling her that her words had come out fine. "I'd know that scent from anywhere, I could never forget, if I wasn't in such a tired mood right now I might just be tearing your throat out by now." She pulled up one side of her silky black dress and turned halfway towards the golden doors as if she was about to leave but she was still halfway turned towards the man, she refused to look directly into his eyes. "Why did you come here....Isrius?"

Akans

「moriya」
Isrius smiled, a thin-lipped, malevolent smile that showed no humor.
"To have fun of course. I cannot believe that you have recognized me so fast, my dear Sanity. Just because my ancestry is.... of questionable origin does not mean that I dislike you, nor should it give you reason to dislike me. It is was we do. Wolves hunt deer. Lycans hunt a slightly different prey. It is the natural order of things.
I do beg your pardon, then, if you do not wish to speak with me. There are other, more attractive, and less callous young ladies in this room. If you wish me to leave..."
He gave a sweeping bow.
"Then, by all means, I shall."
And he walked away. She would not be so confident in a few days... the full moon was almost upon them, and the pack was hungry...

FishBox

OOC: Sorry, big post. I had a million ideas for this one. xD

IC: Splinter awoke under the thin light within the cave. He slept for about 24 hours. The dying light dancing around the small cavity, engulfing the room in an ominous blue glow. He loved it.

A small lizard appeared from amongst the rocks, its small tongue flicking away mindlessly. Splinter was happy to see him again. He was like a little pet.

"Hey there, Scatter."

The lizard climbed up next to Splinter and made himself comfortable. Spike didn't want to leave the cave, but he decided that he'd better go see his parents.

Splinter crawled out of the hole and out of the house, which opened up onto a small cul de sac on the edge of the borders of Chelten, South-West district (Although, Splinter usually just called Chelten the 'vamp Village').
Chelten was enormous, stretching underneath at least 46 towns on the surface. You'd be surprised how many Vampires there were. There were a lot of humans also, but compared to the amount of Vampires, they didn't seem as plentiful.

Splinter made his way into town, and arrived at his parents shop. Because his dad was one of the few humans who could go to the surface and buy groceries, the humans (and their vampire partners) opened up a line of grocery stores in the heart of Chelten. It was almost always very busy, as Vampires didn't need to sleep. But since Splinter was half-human, he didn't have that luxury.

"Hey Mum."
Tarleigh was a beautiful Vampiress, and many regarded Splinters father very lucky to have her. Which he was.

"Hey honey. Could you just help me stack this shelf?"
"Yeah, no problem. Where's dad?"
"He's doing another grocery run. Yes it's risky, but it's very good pay."

Splinter got butterflies whenever he knew his dad was on the surface. He became somewhat paranoid. Usually, if any humans follow the grocery-runners and discover Chelten, they're usually silenced. One or two humans killed every now and then doesn't matter, when you put it in perspective. If they live, then they run off, tell every one, and then an angry mob comes down and kills all the Vampires for no reason, apart from them being Vampires.

Humans were so stupid. Splinter wished he was full blood Vampire.
(Note: The theory of Vampires biting your neck and turning you into a Vampire is false. They only do that to corpses.)

Suddenly, the alarm blared.

"HUMANS!"

The Vampire Defence Squad sprung into action, killing as many humans as they could, but there were too many of them. At least 8000. And despite there being heaps more Vampires, most of them just worried about getting their family evacuated safely.

This happened once before, except the V.D.S won the battle. But there was about 1400 of the V.D.S, and
a massive mob of humans, with wooden stakes.
That's another theory that's bullcrap. Stab a Vampire in the heart with a wooden stake, and they die.
What, you stab a human in the heart, and they won't die?

Anyway, Splinter and Tarleigh sprinted towards the evacuation tunnel, which was usually guarded by the V.D.S. Splinters dad (Will) was currently in bat form, searching the crowd for Tarleigh and Splinter.

Splinter wished he was fully grown, then he could go bat form also. Tarleigh stayed Normal form so she could stay with Splinter, like many others were doing for their kids.

When Will finally caught up to them, they were half way through the tunnel. Splinter turned around, and saw flames everywhere. The humans (being the intelligent creatures they are) decided that it would be best to burn everything.

Splinter wished that he was able to go back and get Scatter, but he knew that he would never be able to go back to the cave again. And that saddened him the most.

When they got out the other side of the tunnel, they were near a beach.
There were about 300 evacuation tunnels, which was lucky. But now that Chelten was in ruins, Splinter wouldn't see anyone else like him again, most likely. All he had were the people from the South-West district and his parents. He was grateful that they got out in one piece, but now they didn't have anywhere to go.

my-sanctuary

Sanity watched as Isrius stepped down and walked away disappearing into the crowd. "I hate Lycans and their long stories, they get hard to read sometimes." She whispered to herself. She began in the direction of the door leading to the outside garden. She shut the door behind her only drowning out the clammor of the party goers a little. She saw the many abundance of flowers surrounding her. Every now and then was a smaller trinket or knome. Running through the middle of the large garden, was a most amazing river. It's waves shimmered in a silver radiance from the moon. It's cresenct shape was astounding to her. Slinking over the small river, was an iron arch. The white roses grasped at it with their vines and thorns, refusing to let the arch escape. Behind the arch was a small bridge allowing to go to a simple square in the garden where there was a glass table, and more iron benches. She glided through the arch, kissing the rose petals with her lips very gently, the scent was pleasing. She then danced across the bridge, losing herself for a moment in the music of the stream, and the natural sounds of the woods that connected to the garden. Any kind of danger could be hiding there. But Sanity ignore it's presence, and with the jealousy of the dancers permanatly dancing in her mind, she decided that there was still one thing that she could do....sing. She was the best singer in her whole family. They always loved to hear her sing. She decided to, as the night was very quiet...
feeling so free, in the dead of the night. Wandering why worlds between ours end in fights. The sun never shines, the time is just right. We awaken this morning with past crimson skies. And sets in the valley's where once we were dead, scared of our true beings the ones we should dread. For if anyone ever said it was us, the ones that should take the blame were perilous. So mortality is as cold as our skin, the real killers are the ones within. But one day we reap it, and our kind walk the day, but find it that we could belong the same way.

She finished her song...the one that Darius always used to sing to her. She missed him so much. "Why did he have to die?" She aked herself. "It was all my fault." She made her way to the square and sat on the bench. She became very tired. "I guess I should be having fun right now. But how could I ever smile again, knowing who I am,...and what I've done." She leaned the rest of her body on the iron bench. The touch of it was cold against her skin, but her own body temperature matched it perfectly. " I almost feel bad for letting him get away." She laughed a small laugh. "Perhaps I should have asked him to dance with me, their abilities seem to come with the change." She stared up at the moon again, her eyes beggining to close. "I know your coming back for me, you have to, and when you do.......I'll kill you." She faded off into the night, and fell asleep on the bench, listening to the darkness move around her.

Akans

「moriya」
OOC: Well, I for one cannot post a hundred paragraphs...

Isrius walked out of the ballroom, seeking his companions. While it was true that Lycans can only fully "transform" during the full moon, that did not mean that they were powerless without it. They were just weaker. Slightly.
The garden outside was barely better than the ballroom. The silver fountain with the ridiculous dolphin on top was mobbed by happy couples, dancing pairs, and numerous other fools. Weaving his way through the crowd, he found two people - a young man in a black suit, with black hair, and an old man, his gray hair dull in the moonlight.
"The pride must meet again. We have much to discuss. The vampires are active again."
He then strolled out into the forest. He was much more comfortable here. How could one act naturally when confined in a tight suit, and one step out of proper etiquette meant you were going to be killed by the many people watching you?
Out of sight, he whistled. The forest was silent for a minute - the evergreens swaying in the soft breeze, the artificial soil under his feet soft, and the clouds billowing silently overhead - and then a huge silver wolf appeared.
"I have an important task for you...listen carefully..."

Last edited:

my-sanctuary

Sanity, woke up only a short while after she fell asleep. The night was stull upon her. but the sounds of whispers where coming out of the woods. faintly, but loud enough for a vampire such as herself could hear. She forced herself to wake up and sit upright on the iron bench, listening quietly to the surrounding voices. *Lycans.* she thought in her mind. But yet she began to rethink this as she heard her own voice in the distance. She listened intently as they spoke...
"Darius, I always wished I could touch the stars..."
"well, maybe I can't bring you to the stars but I can bring the stars to you."
"You already have..."
"what do you mean Sanity?"
"hehehe, you...your my star Darius."
"Oh! I see, Well, if I am your star, then you are my world."
"You mean that?.....Darius...promise you'll never leave me ok..."
"Yeah, I promise..."

Sanity suddenly came back into reality. Ignoring the voices inside. "I remember that night, we were outside star gazing, and then the next day when I came home there were paper stars hanging on from my ceiling." She jumped up from the bench and wandered into the woods away from the party go'ers. "Yeah, some promise you made..." She whispered. She began to pull off her dress, revealing a black cloak, and boots. She removed her tophat and pulled her hood over her head. "Time to finish my job." She ran fast enough to run up the side of a tree, and she rested on the branch of it's enormous body. "I'll find you...I know your here, and I'm here for....revenge."

Akans

「moriya」
Isrius watched as Sanity ran into the forest. Slipping silently through the grass, he climbed up the same tree as Sanity, with as much sound as a leaf falling to the ground.
Slipping up from behind, he approached her.
He heard her whisper... "...I know your here, and I'm here for....revenge."
"Really now? Out of the view of high society, this is what you are reduced to?" Isrius commented, leaning casually against a tree trunk above her, arms crossed.
"If you are... please, give me your best shot."

my-sanctuary

OOC: Great news everybody, my sister has decided to join the rp. She is really good at the vampire rp's. So I hope you don't mind her being included.

Sanity, although rarely caught by surprise, turned quickly to glare at the Lycan. "Reduced?!" She growled. "Why are you following me, dirty mut? Don' t you have some innocent little human child to decapitate on the sidelines?" She taunted. Then with a swift step she crawled up to his branch, landing perfectly in front of him, and she then, looked straight into his eyes, not letting anything such as the word fear even scathe her mind. "It's almost here, the moon..." she said implying the light shining on them as a spotlight in the dark. "Are you ready? Because they are coming for you, same as I am, only I have different meaning and reason. Other than that one reason I really would have nothing to do with the likes of you." She backed him up to the tree he was leaning on, with her arms blocking either side of him, her claws digging deep into the tree. "So did you come here to kill me, or did you come here to tell me that your going to kill me?" She smiled wryly, a small faintly demonic laugh escaped from her lips with fascination. "Perhaps you would like to give me...your best shot?" She growled again.

OrganizationXIII

Name: ((no one knows her real name, she changes it w/ her different identities and locations she moves too, but in general she goes by Areyah))
Age: Looks early 20's but in reality, she's much, much older, but doesnt know how much to be exact
Outfit: It changes from day to day
Appearance: She wears heavy eye make up a lot of the time, mostly black eyeshadow and liner. She has a knack to change her hair a lot, with different styles and colors. She generally has short hair, that looks like this
m_7fa54ea89ad13de0417593ed51400da0.png
If she wants it longer she'll put extensions in it. She's really good at diguises, at least from humans. Covering up her scent from other vampires lycans and werewolves is harder to do..She has pallid skin and eyes that change color with her mood. But normally they are a light almost unnatural blue. More will be found out the further we progress.
Race: Full Effing Vampire
Bio: She doesnt talk about her past much, but her and her brother Zac, work as a team in almost everything they do. Their family was one of the royal vampire clans that were head of a lot of things that went on in the nearby cities. But due to the recent killings that the lycans and werewolves have been head of, they've gone out, leaving their families and lives behind to seek out and exterminate this epidemic of a problem. Her and Zac are twins, Zac though, having black hair, looking a lot like this
m_09d07427058b4ba9428b885e6a9e5854.jpg
They are almost a like in every way, but he has a sunnier disposition most of the time. She has a lot of trust issues and hold grudges easliy. She dislikes the lycan race but even more the werewolves...they are stupid insolent beasts that call themselves lycans...but lycans can change at will and are not dominated by the phases of the moon...They are nothing more than stray cats running around. She hates it when they get in her way. Lycans, that can change at will, are a little harder to deal with. Because unlike werewolves, that are easily killed off in their human form, lycans can change at any time, matching the vampires strength and sometimes, speed. Something very few vampires know is that there are different species. Depending on their past, vampires and what affects them ranges. Their vampire clan is very general, they cannot change into bats, nor any other animal, thy dont have psi powers, and they've herd of vampire turning others in corpse form but never seen it done, because it is said the blood of the dead will poison the vampires. If a corpse comes back to life, would it not infact be a zombie? There is also cross breeding...vampires and humans could make half vampires, and half vampire and a human could have a human child or a half vampire...it just depends on genetics...its complicated.

OOC:sorry bout all this, but I had to add some things. Things that make more sense. I'll have more than one character to make this more interesting, but this is the main one (two)

"Zac, hurry up, we dont want to be late do we?" Areyah said with a slight smile, running at an unnatural speed toward a luxurious place that was holding a rather lavish masquerade ball.
"Well, of course not, lets not upset our guests, but hey, we can be fashionably late, sis" Zac replied to her previous question, keeping in sync with her speed.
"Good, wouldnt want to delay their deaths huh?" She laughed a devilish laugh and sped up, letting her Half skirt flow behind her. ((like yuna, from final fantasy, if you dont know what I'm talking about, follow this link http://tn3-2.deviantart.com/300W/fs7.deviantart.com/i/2005/167/0/7/Yuna_by_Elisabeth_Chan.jpg Zac, following close behind, his black trench coat tailing behind him. Areyah smelled them, and she tracked them there. Lycans...and a werewolf by the scent of it..a few vampires too...all amongst humans...She laughed at the thought.
"I'm coming for youuuu" She said in an almost singsong tune. Her cocked smile getting bigger at the thought.

FishBox

Splinter sat along the beach, looking at the moon. It was closer than usual, tonight, and it was almost full. The brilliant light hit the large, crashing waves near the horizon. Splinter wished the humans weren't so freaking stupid. The Vampires had stayed underground for about 500 years, not disturbing the humans. Then all of a sudden, the humans attack. Why? Because their genetic line shows that they evolved from monkeys. In Splinters opinion, they had a lot of evolving to do.
He missed Scatter, and he missed the cave. It was his thinking spot for almost 18 years, and he loved the way the light dazzled through the small crack in the ceiling. Although, he was grateful. This was the first time he'd ever been able to appear above ground, and it was even more beautiful than he'd imagined.
He just hoped that the humans didn't destroy this as well. Ignorant bloody wastes of space...

Tarleigh sat down beside him, and gave him a glass filled with a thick, red blood.
Splinter tasted the blood, and was surprised.
"You got some Blood O?"
"One of the humans the V.D.S managed to kill had it. I managed to get enough of him for You, your father and I"
The last time he tasted Blood O, he was about 9 years old. He wished it wasn't so rare. He wanted it all the time.

"You know, we're somewhat lucky. We're able to drink the blood from cadavers."
"Pardon?"
"Not all species can drink corpse blood. It poisons some vampires"
"There's other species of Vampires?! Why didn't I know?
"You never asked."
".... Well, what kinds are there?"
"There's ones that can only drink blood from living people, hence why they get the bite marks on their neck. Some even turn humans into vampires that way."
"I always thought that was a failed lovebite..."
"No no no, that's only for us."

The conversation went on for a long time. It turns out that there are Vampires who can't go near certain foods, can't go in direct sunlight, some can even turn into bats as soon as they hit 3 years old.

Will caught up with the rest of the family, and sat down beside Tarleigh. He quickly joined in the conversation, and added something rather important.

"Splinter, do you know about Lycans and Werewolves?"
"......"
"Werewolves are humans that change into ravenous wolves when the moon is full. They also can convert humans into werewolves by biting them. But as Vampires, they aren't real threats to us.
"But Lycans... They're a different story. They're also wolves, yet they don't have to wait for the full moon for change, yet that is when they're at full power. Their abilities surpass those of Werewolves greatly, and somtimes those of Vampires. Some Lycans are half-human form, half-wolf form always, not looking too great, but they're just as strong as the other Lycans. Be careful of them."
"How come you didn't tell me of these sooner?"
"We didn't have to. You were safe back in Chelten. You could live a somewhat carefree life, getting a good education and being with friends. Now that we're on the surface, you have to watch your back."

Splinter and his parents talked about that for a while, and then when they were done, Will and Tarleigh went back to the makeshift campsite, whilst Splinter stayed on the sand, looking out towards the horizon and the brilliance of the shining orb in the night sky.

Akans

「moriya」
Isrius was tempted to take her down right now. But there was much to do. Soon, it wouldn't matter if she was dead or not.
All that mattered was that the Lycans now had an advantage over the vampires. In the never-ending war between the two races, Isrius was confident that he could disrupt the balance - and change the tide of the war.
He strolled away casually. "No, I am not as callous as some. I am not a mere werewolf. Do you think that I would just run up and tear you apart? How disgraceful! Where's the subtlety in that?
You may think that I wish to kill you, as I killed the rest of your family. And by your heated words, I am tempted to do just that! But! I am a generous man. I will let you live. For now."
And with that, he disappeared into the woods. Now to check on the others...

OOC: Damn, I'm the only Lycan? Well, that makes things easier for me then
Edit: And I'm going to force all of you to come together... *laughs evilly*

OrganizationXIII

OOC: Trust me...you wont be the only lycan, lol. Did she tell you that you can add characters? such as Splinter has, adding his mother and father in. They may not be main characters, but they are others. And like me, having a brother as a partner?

Areyah stopped abruptly at the front door of the luxurious house. It might as well have been a mansion with its vast size. Zac stopped immediatly behind her, not once gasping for breath. He smiled, teeth glistened under the almost full moon, whilst Areyah furrowed her brows, the corners of her lips forming a scowl.

"I smell them...Theres three vampires inside...I dont recognize any of them." She said, not looking at her twin as she informed him. Though he hardly needed informing. He could smell them just as well as she could. "Theres a filthy dog around back, somewhere...his scent is mixing with the smells of the woods." She turned her head slightly towards the cast iron gate that led to the backyard garden.

"Theres another vampire there..." His eyes perked up as he guessed around more"..a female" His smile grew wider with mischivious anticipation. "Lets not keep them waiting" And at that he lept silently over the gate and around the house. Areyah, rolled her eyes, and walked after her brother just as soundlessly.

my-sanctuary

Sanity smiled to herself in silence..."A gentleman are we?" She jumped down from the branch and walked onward back towards the party, the sky beginning to grow in it's abundance of clouds. "Please,...give me some credit. I knew he wouldn't have the heart. Why does he want me alive? What is he planning? What is he and those disgusting muts up to?" She kept walking on, the leaves beneath her feet crumbling to peices. "Well I have to admit, he is rather charming." She chuckled deviously. "Sometimes I wonder if I really would ever have the guts to kill him or not." The wind began to pick up slightly, the breeze was nice and the air had a new scent flowing inside. "Vampires? Here? No...But they are close...I wonder why they are not back in the Grand Hall...I know the others there already planned an after meal feast on the dancers within. They sicken me. Why must they incorperate themeselves in my territory...they thrive on what I have." She looked up at the night sky, the moon seemed alot more fuller than it was before. She sighed..."Oh well, I guess I haven't had contact with another vampire for awhile. Perhaps I'll make some more friends tonight...Better to make more friends than enemies." And with that she kept moving towards the direction of the scent. Finding a friend of foe didn't matter to her. She just wanted this night to be over with. And she wanted to get back to the Grand Hall.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back