• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Vampire Knight

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Denki-Kurai

From what i've read, it seems pretty good. But since im too lazy to go out and by the manga, I think i'll wait for the anime. Maybe i'll find it on youtube or something...

Pelafina

lately, lovely
Awards
I picked up the first volume a few years ago, never really got into it.

Maybe I'll try again sometime.

Blue

home is where the heart is
I think the artwork is really pretty,maybe I'll have a look into it.

Especially since I read Meri Puri which is from the same Mangaka. <3

Darkness Princess

Paper Bag Heaven
Its a pretty cool manga. I read the scanlations online and I started ages ago... The more recent developments between Yuki and Kaname kinda freaked me out as I was leaning more towards a Yuki X Zero pairing but... Eh... Thats how it is...
Hmmm, I think I'll start watching the anime as soon as I can get my hands on them. =3

Strifentine

Awards
I've read the first volume, but that was a while ago. But the anime is coming out this month? I'll definitely watch it =D

Strifentine

Awards
But what group is translating VK episode 1? I gotta know so I can download ASAP :D

Αzerin

?Templar Queen?
Website
magistream.com
I read this manga. The art is amazing; Hino does good work^^
The plot tends to have a fair bit of unexpected surprises which always proves nice.
It's nice to see an anime come out, too. I haven't watched it though. I've only been reading the manga at OneManga. Anyone know the best place to watch the anime? Hopefully translated..

ViVi94

Trying to escape the land of idiots and retards
I just read the new chapter on one manga. And I have one thing to say about the end of it. "OMFG!!!!NO WAY!!!!" It doesn't help that they ended it RIGHT THERE!!! I hope he's still alive (is trying to be vauge so people can't say I spoiled anything.) WAHHH!!! I'm so sad!

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
Randomly picked up volume 4 the other day. Liked the art, plot seems interesting enough. Will read more.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back