• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Valor or Wisdom?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Which of the two forms do you prefer overall?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

wtholyf

Because you said you don't care how good a form is, you care how cool it is. Lol, and Final Form, is like the essence of cool.

wtholyf

hahaha ya, we've kinda swayed from the topic, but I'd like to hear more of this stuff. (btw the reason master form and Final Form were not brought is because master is a mix between Valor and Wisdom, and Final is just an upgrade of Master). Why do people like what and why? Thanks in advance

Puck

THE GHOST ELF of LONG BEACH
So far, I like Wisdom the best. It comes in very handy especially in Agrabah. But my favorite overall form so far is Anti Form because it makes Sora attack unnaturally fast.

Reno-chan

Time For Me To F l y
Gone to Year 3000 with the Jonas Brothers :D xD
o_O; holy conoly! Wisdom Form is NOT useless!! >< uhg!...heh and if you just care about how the cool the form is then you will love it! =D he looks smexy!....well your a dude so he looks frikken sweet in that form! lol

heh like i said i really love both forms! all forms infact! =D but i love Valor cause of how the attacks go (its insane!) and it amazed me! XD

wtholyf

I thought so too, it made you lose less health, defeat your opponet with flashy colors, defeat your opponent with break dance moves, and most importantly, defeat your opponets in the fraction of the time required in button mashing Valor.

wtholyf

Well it depends what you think is cooler, Personally I do love the costume for Valor however the fact that you glide and have the same weapon stance as sephy, makes me think wisdom is cooler anyhow.

Reno-chan

Time For Me To F l y
wtholyf said:
I thought so too, it made you lose less health, defeat your opponet with flashy colors, defeat your opponent with break dance moves, and most importantly, defeat your opponets in the fraction of the time required in button mashing Valor.
amen yo! XD it was a very good advantage to fight with that glide ability and it was fun! XD that form is powerful and when you move around and aim right you could easily win a fight without getting thwacked!...see it was hard to pick between Valor and Wisdom! >< but i still think i go for Valor ^^;

Puck

THE GHOST ELF of LONG BEACH
^You know, I still have not gotten Final Form. It looks really powerful though. So far, the only random form I've gotten was Anti and it rocked because I was able to kill a whole group of Neo Heartless in a few seconds. Hopefully, I'll get to try out Final Form soon.

wtholyf

That's all cool I just wondered what people thought about those two forms. Seems like people like the coolness of it, the combos, the strength, and the fact that you have two keyblades (which is definatly WAY cool)

wtholyf

King Sora go to the collesum and fight in the matches where you can use drive, just drive and if you don't get final form just reset the tourney and try again. In about 20 minutes TOPS (like TOPS) you should get the Final Form.

ACK! double post So soz!!!

Reno-chan

Time For Me To F l y
King Sora_Strife said:
^You know, I still have not gotten Final Form. It looks really powerful though. So far, the only random form I've gotten was Anti and it rocked because I was able to kill a whole group of Neo Heartless in a few seconds. Hopefully, I'll get to try out Final Form soon.
Final-Form is sweet and so powerful! its insane in battle and you can take down a foe easily with that bad boy! XD

yeah it seems thats the only reason people like that form....its just not all about looks and strength....hmmm....i dont know how to explain it but more than just looks and strength.....its just insane and uber-sweet! XD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back