• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Valor or Wisdom?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Which of the two forms do you prefer overall?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
E

Eclipse

favorite color = blue
i love flying, gliding, blue, and magic sparkly stuff....so what do you think my choice is?

that's right...look at my sig....xD

letsplaycroquet

Premium member
wtholyf said:
Which of the two forms do you prefer overall?

Which of the two forms would you prefer to use agaisnt a boss?

Which of the two forms would you prefer to use agaisnt multiple heartless?

I have to say I prefer Wisdom over Valor, This is just because casting fire pwns to much arse when fighting tons of heartless. Not only that but stringing combos with Wisdom is much cooler I think then Valor because you have a much greater control then just slashing the keyblade around.

Definitly agaisnt bosses hands down, I think Valor is the preferred choice.

Just like in CoM, magic is great to use agaisnt tons of heartless, So I'd prefer Wisdom over Valor to get rid of heartless because via the use of Fire, Wisdom Shoot, and thunder, you can clear heartless pretty fast.

What do you all think?

1.Overall, valor.

2.Against a boss, it depends.

3.Valor defintely, unless you have the -----ga spells.

E

Eclipse

by the way, i observed sora while i used final, he grabs both keyblades, and he shoots these magic white bullets just like wisdom, but with TWO keyblades!

if wisdom had two keyblades he could like swing them around and shoot raining comets of fire and magic, and he could make them fly around really fast spamming thunder, blizzard, and fire and in a huge death comet!!

but sadly we only have one keyblade....don't worry wisdom, i still like you xD

wtholyf

Lol then Wisdom would be like the ultimate form because all you have to do is spin your keyblades and this godly shower comes down on your opponets making the game even more easier. YAR KH3 SHOULD BE IN VR! lol woah sorry bout that, but wouldn't that pwn I mean, you're in VR controling where you move, how you fight with the keyblade! That would pwn.

Soz offtopic

australian sora

Keyblade Master
yeah wisdom is pretty cool.........i just like how valor looks and such but i guess ill have to play it to get used to it :D

wtholyf

You know now that I think about, why is it that Wisdom is with only one keyblade? All the other's are with two? I think SE was just trying to put Wisdom down :( (btw ansem= SeMan, lol, ansem is Square Enix's man! lol or wait seman? errr lol)

E

Eclipse

^ wtholyf, you realize that might be a possibility
in nomura's most recent interview he stated that he has big plans in store for kh. that he will announce huge news at the SE party, and at E3 and that the future of kh will be bigger than anyone expects he said "due to the popularity of kh2, we decided to kick the kh franchise up a notch, let's just say that the next kh project will be more than just a game ;)"

he heavily heavily hinted there

either it's gonna be an online game (cough) keyblade war anyone? i'm down with that!

or it could be VR xD

wtholyf

Dude VR would be so awesome, but I don't think the technology for it exists yet. As for online game it might be you know. I mean in the end with all those keyblades around it's possibly KH3 will go online.

Oathblivion

Wisdom pwns all except bosses. And, it was made to kill heartless, why do you think that heartless genoside is the way to level it up?

Kereton Arindale

Ok...Valor is better at the beginning of the game when your magic is still at level 1 "fire, blizzard, thunder, etc." Valor is quickly able to chain attacks quickly and not let your opponent touch the ground while Wisdom does leave you a little open, and it sucks down MP since you have to cast spells a lot more often to kill because they are level 1. However, in Valor you can't use cure, and if Donald casts cure on himself you could be in some serious trouble. Unless you're one of those "OMG I SO SW33T AT KH2!!1!!1!" people, which I doubt a majority of you are (no offense).

Towards the end of the game, Master easily replaces both of these forms, but if I didn't have Master at the end of the game, Wisdom would be my choice. With spells "agaed" multi-casting thundaga is A) really cool to look at and B) really deadly. Also, I love how fast you move in Wisdom form compared to Valor.

The shoot ability isn't very strong, but since you can shoot multiple times very quickly the enemy doesn't really stand much of a chance. I haven't used Valor at all in the past 10 or so hours of the game...I mainly use Master or Wisdom. The only thing Valor is useful now is the "high jump" ability that I can use when in the normal form.

Zari

Website
tatsu-no-otoshigo.50webs.com
-yawn- Hm... Overall, I'd probably choose Wisdom, only because I've always been a heavy magic-user.

Boss fight? It varies. -shrug- I haven't used any Drives in a boss fight since...-thinks back- A while. xD But probably Valor since a lot of boss battles tend to be up-close and personal.

Masses of Heartless? Wisdom unless it has the amped-up floating magicians...then it's Valor. (Speaking of which, I hate those Crimson Jazz!!)

-yawn- I want to get Final Form mostly so I can level it up and...GLIDE. XD I'm kinda Glide-happy.

It IS true that in the beginning, Wisdom's hard to use because of the low-level spells. But, after the "-aga" spells are available, it's a force to be reckoned with.

Hm...KH3? Online would be absolutely awesome...but I think it'd probably lose some of the substance if it did.

Ganicks

overall i like the valor form. The way it feels when you go all combo on heartless and nobodies is cool.

But I prefer Wisdom form when a boss battle comes. just going around blasting the heck out of a boss is the greatest!

When Multi Heartless or nobodies is in the way i always want valor form to crush them. so im more of a valor person at best. (the other drives are good too)

Fire Tears

I voted for Valor but when I think about it, Wisdom is a much better choice. Besides the cool blue and the gliding and stuff, the best thing about it is that it's helpful in all fight because it's a long range mode, Valor is only helpful at select moments.

Fire Tears

Katattack said:
I prefer Valor right now, because I'm not much of a magic user. But, I don't know... it might change. I mean, I'm not so far in the game, so Wisdom still has a chance.

Trust me, wisdom will come in handy (especially against Xaldin).

E

Eclipse

wtholyf, i just recieved word that that interview with nomura about unveiling kh plans for the future at the SE party, was an april fools joke T__T

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back