• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Uzumaki Ramen Shop - Naruto Thread Rebirth

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Coffee Lover

Bronze Member
Awards
Re: Naruto

Hey, um, I don't know nothing about Naruto and I heard it's as good as DBZ (which is the best Anime I have ever watched in my whole life so far) Anyway, since I can't watch it because it hasn't made it to America yet, I want to read the manga. (English version, wish I could read Japanese:cool: ) So, would one of you Naruto fans please post a link or give me a clue where I can view or download the manga?

Coffee Lover

Bronze Member
Awards

RPGplaya said:
Hey, um, I don't know nothing about Naruto and I heard it's as good as DBZ (which is the best Anime I have ever watched in my whole life so far) Anyway, since I can't watch it because it hasn't made it to America yet, I want to read the manga. (English version, wish I could read Japanese:cool: ) So, would one of you Naruto fans please post a link or give me a clue where I can view or download the manga?

I'm sorry, I didn't read all the posts in this topic. Excuse me for my stupidity for I just realized there's a link above that can help me.

S

SephyClone

What Channel is Naruto on i think ive seen it before and it was really good.

Coffee Lover

Bronze Member
Awards

SephyClone said:
What Channel is Naruto on i think ive seen it before and it was really good.

You must've seen it on that channel dedicated to Japanese Anime, from what I've heard, there is no english version of Naruto yet.

Funky Bear

Sexy Chocolate

Naruto is ta sweetest of alllll the animes. Well.. except for that one anime show I like wachamacallit umm... oh right Inuyasha! It sucks that they didn't get to do the jinkhuu arc or whatever u call( I don't remember how it's spelled..) it was kick a**@**@ storyline.

L

[LP]M

I could never figure out how to get Naruto episdoes. It sucks.

S

SephyClone

Er wait wasnt it in shonen jump? Cause if it was thats where ive seen it.

Rikimaru

Website
jrb.clicdev.com

I don't think 4kids is going to get it.. From what I have seen of the 10 Episodes They can't edit out the part where Naruto Stabs the Kauni in his hand and makes a promise. It is a important part. Plus The Sexy no Jutsu and Harem no Jutsu.. I don't think they will want it.. I think another company will get it.. Right now like 3 major companys are "Fighting for the rights to it." I just hope Fundimation gets it over 4Kids.. And the Plot to Naruto gets WAY deeper than DBZ.. DBZ is plot everytime.. World and Friends in trouble got to save it.. Naruto has WAY lots of plot twist and not to mention it is just awsome! I read that in Japan Naruto has topped DBZ in the anime. And in America the Manga is close to taking the top spot from Kenshin..

Libra

Your Ending Theme

Shinigami said:
How so, Libra?

From what I've read in Shonen Jump, it's very similar. The whole concept is to become the strongest. I already said the story is different so don't compare the stories or plots. But if you look at the concept, they are almost the same.

Also, it's the new DBZ for the anime community. Everyone was all over DBZ. You would see DBZ characters everywhere, now it's Naruto. Whats next? Seriously there are better animes with original concepts that no one raves about.

O

omnislasher_VII

Libra said:
From what I've read in Shonen Jump, it's very similar. The whole concept is to become the strongest. I already said the story is different so don't compare the stories or plots. But if you look at the concept, they are almost the same.

Also, it's the new DBZ for the anime community. Everyone was all over DBZ. You would see DBZ characters everywhere, now it's Naruto. Whats next? Seriously there are better animes with original concepts that no one raves about.

Not true. Naruto is about how a nobody can become a somebody.

Did that make sense?

Libra

Your Ending Theme

omnislasher_VII said:
Not true. Naruto is about how a nobody can become a somebody.

Did that make sense?

Thats what the story is about, not the concept. -_-

And while he's becoming a somebody, he's getting stronger...right?

O

omnislasher_VII

Libra said:
Thats what the story is about, not the concept. -_-

And while he's becoming a somebody, he's getting stronger...right?

That's not what it's all about though. There's a minor rivalry between Naruto and Sasuke in the early stages, and you could say at that point everything is about getting stronger, but now the story has developed.

Libra

Your Ending Theme

omnislasher_VII said:
That's not what it's all about though. There's a minor rivalry between Naruto and Sasuke in the early stages, and you could say at that point everything is about getting stronger, but now the story has developed.

Goku and Vegeta were rivals throughout DBZ. Whenever an enemy in Naruto shows up they have to find a way to defeat him correct? Usually the way the enemy is defeated is by becoming stronger, whether it be mental or physical. Just because the stories are different, doesn't mean the concepts are different. They took DBZ and made it better, thats all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back