• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Uzumaki Ramen Shop - Naruto Thread Rebirth

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
O

omnislasher_VII

Re: Naruto

Libra said:
Goku and Vegeta were rivals throughout DBZ. Whenever an enemy in Naruto shows up they have to find a way to defeat him correct? Usually the way the enemy is defeated is by becoming stronger, whether it be mental or physical. Just because the stories are different, doesn't mean the concepts are different. They took DBZ and made it better, thats all.

Well, of course you'll have to find a way to defeat somebody. ^_~

Well, I admit that Naruto does take elements from DBZ, and that's probably because the creator of Naruto liked DBZ as a kid, but it is much, much deeper.

LordMune

ANTHEISTNOSTIC
Awards

Naruto is better and deeper than DBZ- but that does not exactly tell you much. I predict Naruto as a phenomenon will die once the animé ends. So enjoy it while it lasts.

D

Divine Slayer

Naruto is definitely a good anime/manga. I have only read the manga so far, and I'm pretty up to date (though I need to catch up on a few new chapters). 4/5 and bravo to the guy who made it (can't recall his name).

shikamaru_ako

I doubt it be lisenesed to them,the one i could seen getting it would have to be like CN,or something which aproves of that content

logpile

Heartless

Libra said:
Goku and Vegeta were rivals throughout DBZ. Whenever an enemy in Naruto shows up they have to find a way to defeat him correct? Usually the way the enemy is defeated is by becoming stronger, whether it be mental or physical. Just because the stories are different, doesn't mean the concepts are different. They took DBZ and made it better, thats all.

Yeah, your right. It's the same concept, but in DBZ it was all about brute strength, Naruto is about mental and physical power combined.

shikamaru_ako

it is not the same concept,they use seals,all this ninja stuff,while we see dragonball is just about people who fly around an shot energy attacks,naruto is a story about him growing up to become a hokage,an plus let me see not only does he just face enemies he also faces sasuke in a fight later on,an sasuke thinks he did become stronger than naruto with his chicori,but naruto mastered a technique mad by the fourth the rasengan.

Libra

Your Ending Theme

shikamaru_ako said:
it is not the same concept,they use seals,all this ninja stuff,while we see dragonball is just about people who fly around an shot energy attacks,naruto is a story about him growing up to become a hokage,an plus let me see not only does he just face enemies he also faces sasuke in a fight later on,an sasuke thinks he did become stronger than naruto with his chicori,but naruto mastered a technique mad by the fourth the rasengan.

I'm not going to repeat myself to sure ignorance.

Rikimaru

Website
jrb.clicdev.com

I know and i am stuck on Episode 10 =( i want to get the Dvds off Ebay!! I may order them when i get the money... But I like the manga the best for it is futher along!!

Rikimaru

Website
jrb.clicdev.com

OOOOO You are getting to the Juicy parts of the manga!! lol Well Gaara is a BA in the forest and Sakura showed some guts there... I would like to see that part in the anime... Who is your fave chracter Angel_Protector?

Rikimaru

Website
jrb.clicdev.com

For some reason he is my least fave chracter.. I think it is because he Like Sakura and she is supposed to be with Naruto.. ; ) I want to see the fight with Sakura and Ino... I wonder what it will look like in the anime...

Phantom000

You know what's sad? I have all of the eps up to this point, but I've only watched up to 15... *cries*

LordMune

ANTHEISTNOSTIC
Awards

How can you not like Rock Lee? He's practically the only original character in Naruto. Not to mention he is possibly the physically strongest of them all...

Phantom000

Naruto Fan is okay, but you should try http://www.ani-vault.com/ (not known as National Anime). It has direct downloads, as long as you don't mind the anti-leech plug-in (which has minimal spyware).

Phantom000

Trueness, but you do get faster sends with ani-vault... The real downside is the file format: rmvb. *cries again*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back