• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Utada Hikaru

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ivehadtoomuchpie

Will they have Utada's music in future the future Kingdom Hearts series? Or will they switch over to someone else's music? What do you think? And I apologize if this has already been discussed.

A

Audo

I doubt they'd switch over, Nomura made a comment about how many fans believe that Utada=Kingdom Hearts, and that he wouldn't consider switching over.
Whether or not that means she will write a new song for the new games is up for debate though.

Gabo

The boy who blocked his own shot
Yeah. I think she'll stay for the remainder of the series for the same reasons Riku-Keyblade said.
Thats fine by me, because I like her.

Hmm. Were Hikari or Passion new songs for the game?
I never bothered to find out.

Crimson Crashing

Inferno - R.I.P <3
Awards
I don't think anything has been confirmed but she will probably continue working with them.

revarai20

Smile like you mean it
I cannot wait to see what happens in the future if Utada Hikaru does happen to write a new song and all! I'm pretty sure she's still staying to sing for Future KH games. Hopefully!

A

Audo

Yeah. I think she'll stay for the remainder of the series for the same reasons Riku-Keyblade said.
Thats fine by me, because I like her.

Hmm. Were Hikari or Passion new songs for the game?
I never bothered to find out.
Hikari wasn't but Passion and Sanctuary were written for KH2.

xjeezlouisx

I'll Hit You Harder Than Meth
Website
www.myspace.com
it would be kool if 358/2 days music would be Utada Hikaru - Final Distance M-Flow Remix
and the original.... but most likely it will not happen

Aqua13

&#40639; &#24651;&#20210; &#40639;DYING OF EMBARRA
well i believe that there will be certain consoles she can add her music to but i doubt kh 358/2 days and coded will have there own opening

AxelOfOblivion

Utada is win, and it would make me pretty emo to see her good.

Kingdom Hearts Team is always really good about picking music though. All of their work has good music. For example: the new KH Team game,The World Ends With You, has a really stellar soundtrack.

So even if Utada didn't do any further work on the series, I doubt it would be a detriment to it. I think they would find someone equally good to replace her.

A

Audo

I doubt they would replace Utada, seeing as how Nomura is such a fangirl for her. But i doubt she will write new songs for the three smaller games, maybe a new one for KH3 though.

OmniChaos

The Smiling Man
Staff member
Awards
I'd prefer that BBS was done by someone with a "darker" voice... Imo, I just can't see BBS, which will be the darkest game of the series thus far, open with something like Passion... =S

A

Audo

I'd prefer that BBS was done by someone with a "darker" voice... Imo, I just can't see BBS, which will be the darkest game of the series thus far, open with something like Passion... =S
lol.
I could see the three smaller games having instrumental openers, like CoM did.
But hmm, I think Utada can make her voice sound a bit darker, I mean it obviously didnt with Passion or Simple and Clean but I think i've heard a couple of her songs and they have a deeper tone to it (I think they were from her English album Exodus but i could be wrong.)

OmniChaos

The Smiling Man
Staff member
Awards
Well, I just don't mean a deeper tone, I mean an overall darker sound... One that would really reflect the more serious tone of BBS... Kinda like "The World" in Death Note...

A

Audo

Well, I just don't mean a deeper tone, I mean an overall darker sound... One that would really reflect the more serious tone of BBS... Kinda like "The World" in Death Note...
Well I didn't mean just a deeper voice, but either way.
I wonder how serious BBS is really going to be... I mean, Nomura said he thought KH2 was so much darker but I didn't really think it was that dark. It could be a similar situation with BBS (though I hope it isn't.)

OmniChaos

The Smiling Man
Staff member
Awards
Well, KH2 was darker than the first... It was a bit more serious too...
MX alone makes BBS a lot more serious...
Trust me, BBS will be a far darker game than the previous KHs...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back