• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

ursula,fat,ugly,what else?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

who would u rather sleep with?

• ursula

Votes: 1 20.0%
  • flotsam and jetsam

Votes: 4 80.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rae

AYY FUTURE FISH
Deep in the hundred acre wood where Christopher Ro
Website
kurotofu.tumblr.com
No...we can forget that.But we can't forget idiot.I just make another version for Ursula:

Ursula (U) :Now where is that little dolphin?
Sora (S) : Hey!!!!Lady Jerkie!!!!
U : THERE YOU ARE!!! Now i'm going to...to...to...er..what should i do?
S : ?
U : I"LL EAT YOU!!!!
S : *smells her mouth and nearly faint...luckily he didn't but Urs sucked him* Bleach!!! Stinky!!
U : *Suddenly burp and her tummy hurts because S' hitting her stomach using the KB.*
S : *Suddenly sucked out...being pooed out...(yuck)*

At least S enters...and got a nice feeling huh?He saw some dead dusks inside...^^

MegaFlare

Goddess
Awards
namine'- kairi said:
i have beaten kh over like 15 times and the boss that bothers me is ursula(giant form) y, because she has like four chins and her mole is like the size od soras head!!! and it almost seems like when u hit her, her flubber moves :eek:

;-;

Rep for you, for making me laugh so hard.

Rae

AYY FUTURE FISH
Deep in the hundred acre wood where Christopher Ro
Website
kurotofu.tumblr.com
KHkid365 said:
she was the hardest boss to me i hated her

She's HARD?

...after i rethink about it...i don't think she's hard...she's slow,dumb,idiot,fat, ... she IS annoying,but she's not hard.

Anyone who think Ursula hard has tried to battle her by the kingdom key,without skill,and let Donald and Goofy/Ariel die.Hard to do it alone...i admit it.

namine'- kairi

omg it was soo hilarious in kh2 my steo bro hates atlantica cuz of the singing so i turned up the volume really loud and played the song swim this way and he got sooo pissed off!!! he has a file and when he got to atlantica his nose started bleeding!!! he says atlantica is cursed

Engulfed

King of the Beavers
Lol.
But you know, she can also make you laugh VERY VERY hard.

When I was fighting her, I decided to use my "Stop" magic for the first time to see how cool it was.

ME AND MY BRO LAUGHED SO HARD!!!!

She's SO hilarious to look at when you stop her!! She's either pissed or constipated.
It's best when you hit her really hard and use stop really fast.
XD
I'm gonna get a screen of it some day.

E

Eclipse

she was super hard in kh1. i hate her to bloody hell

stupid piece of purple calamari.

i hated her so bad *breaks twig*

Josiah

Quarian Power!
namine'- kairi said:
i have beaten kh over like 15 times and the boss that bothers me is ursula(giant form) y, because she has like four chins and her mole is like the size od soras head!!! and it almost seems like when u hit her, her flubber moves :eek:

haahahahahahaha, thats just too hilarious!!!!! and yes, the big fat hairy mole looks disgusting as heck!!!! and i hate how she says "not very tasty"...what a wierdo...she freaks me out...:eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back