• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

[uploading]Link up all the question of KHBBS in one post.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

jason940728

1.Meaning of "Birth by Sleep"?
There are something screenshot about “Sleep” :
z208247563.jpg

bbs_speculation_3.jpg

In KH2FM, Xemnas calls the armour in the Room of Sleep that resembles Aqua, “friend”.

bbs_speculation_4.jpg

What about Xemnas' murmur, "So you're still sleeping…" while looking over the unconscious Roxas on Day 27?
z208250161.jpg

Maybe there are someone birth by the dead of Ven, Terra and Aqua.
In my guess, I think Terra-> Xehanort& Riku Ven-> a different sora Aqua-> in the room of sleep.

2.Who is Xehanort?

From the above screen,we can absolutely believe that Terra is stained in darkness.
Xemnas ask roxas does he remember his true name, but does he mean sora or ventus...
Sum up the idea, we can see that Terra is most likely to be Xehanort.
Maybe Xehanort is the unversed of Terra

3.Who is Vanitas?
By these sceenshot above, we can figure out that Xenmas & Aqua & Roxas are friends.
By this screenshot, we can see one eye of vanitas, which is yellow in color.
z208247618.jpg

z208247555.jpg

z208247546.jpg

We haven’t got a clue, but he may have some connection with Terra.
And I think, he is not a complete being because in KHBBS, there are so many screenshot talking about" you should not exist."

4.What is the relationahip between Sora, Roxas and Ventus?

bbs_speculation_1.jpg

On Day 353, Xigbar looks at Xion, who's showing her face, and sees Ventus
Firstly, we can see that Roxas's face is as same as Ventus's

5.What is the relationahip between Riku,Terra and Vanitas,who wear the clothes which Riku wore in
KH1?

Vanitas:I think Vanitas is stayed in somewhere in KH1.Therefore, Riku got his body(or Vanitas get Riku's body) when Riku stained into darkness.
Terra:
z208260283.jpg

"I can feel it we have met before
it was when
No it isnt you
It isnt you that I have chosen
Why is it not him
?" from the KH2FM+ sercet boss- Terra
we can see that Terra give the ability of keyblade to Riku.

6.What is the sercet movies about?
I guess, maybe It will tell the connection betwenn KH2 & BBS.
I think the last two scene of the lastest trailer is a part of sercet movies( Ven & sora)
Nomura said he put it in.I don't think he only put one scene of sercet movies.
It is obviously that Sora scene is the sercet movies.
But how about Ven scene? he is stand on a colour glass so that he isn't in any one of the world.
He is in somewhere special.

7.Who is the sercet boss?

I guess, maybe we fight sora back in the role of Terra =p

8.What is "Keyblade War"?
z208247751.jpg

9.What is the ending of Ven,Terra& Aqua,Vanitas and Master Xehanort?Where are they in KH2?
Guess: While three of them don't appear in KH1, they must die or live in the other form.
Therefore,I think Ven sleeped, but a part of your body(body,hearts,soul,I don't know)somehow into Sora body.Terra become Xehanort,who is the unversed form. But part of his body still left.Therefore, we have the sercet boss in KH2 Fm+.Then, I think Aqua also sleeped like Ven but she don't have something left.
Finally, Vanitas is in the dark-side( so that Riku get his body when Riku stained into darkness). And Master Xehanort. I have got no clue.

Feel free to tell me some source or answer. I'm sorry that I may make grammatical mistakes because I am come from HK and I don't know English well.

Last edited:

kostas

Awards
well those questions have been stated by many people in the forums.you add nothing new.i think it is meaningless to add them all up .until the game is out i dont think we can have answers

~Master Erauqs~

what the hell is with the last part of #1? you DO know thats not a baby Ven, right? if not, there ya go, if u do know, then please explain what you mean by this

'DeVour

TerratoXemnas.jpg

I'm 98% sure that Xemnas was once Terra. All we need to do is play the game to prove the rest. Like Riku, Terra is stained with darkness in his heart. Do you see some foreshadowing here?​

"9.What is the ending of Ven,Terra& Aqua?Where are they in KH2?"
- What if they ARE? Once again. Terra can be Xemnas, Ventus can be Roxas. I know what you're going to think. "NO THAT'S NOT TRUE CAUSE ROXAS WOULD BE 25+ YEARS OLD." Or can it be true? Birth by Sleep. Roxas is born by sleep, maybe through this "sleep", he didn't age. I'd be surprised if Ventus isn't the same person as Roxas. You don't just randomly introduce characters in games and have them strongly connected to the main character and give them one game that STILL barely tells us about them. 358/2 days explained the Organization's job, who they were, and how they came about. Did it ever explain who/where Roxas is or where he came from? Not really. If you think about it, 358/2 days wasn't about Roxas. It was about OXIII, what went on during those 358/2 days until KHII. If anything the game doesn't focus on the ultimate backstory of what's happened so far. Birth by Sleep should. Once again, 358/2 days focuses on KHII's backstory. So what I'm saying is Roxas is Ventus, Xemnas is Terra, and based on that picture of her armor, Aqua is probably dead.

Edit
After trying to find some backup info, I guess I'm wrong about Roxas being Ventus. It's impossible. Roxas was created when Sora became a heartless to save Kairi, so I read. Nomura supposedly stated Ventus is neither Roxas or Sora. Braig (Xigbar) saw Ventus, Terra, and Aqua when he was.. Well, Braig. And in 358/2 days, Xigbar sees Ventus when he looks at Xion. Xion has a strong connection with Sora. I've come up with the theory that Xion is Ventus' nobody. That might be crazy, but it can make sense. Like I said. You don't just throw in random characters that're "connected" to the main character and have one game about them. We've had some good playing time with Roxas, but how about Xion? We have SOME info on Roxas, but barely. But none on Xion.

380353-aqua_s_keyblade_super.jpg

Take a good look at this keyblade. It's Aqua's keyblade

Notice the one laying by the armor!
bbs_speculation_3.jpg

Puzzle it together, people. Xemnas IS Terra.
z208247618.jpg

"Existence"? I take it he doesn't mean literally. Considering the fact Xemnas has no soul, he's a nobody, meaning he isn't really a person in a sense, meaning he doesn't really "exist", yet at the same time he does. And in the trailer, I remember someone saying "You aren't supposed to exist!". Maybe by that time Terra isn't even "Terra" anymore. Which I also remember Vanitas saying something about that. Can someone give us some source here?
:D

Last edited:

Frozura

TerratoXemnas.jpg

I'm 98% sure that Xemnas was once Terra. All we need to do is play the game to prove the rest. Like Riku, Terra is stained with darkness in his heart. Do you see some foreshadowing here?​

"9.What is the ending of Ven,Terra& Aqua?Where are they in KH2?"
- What if they ARE? Once again. Terra can be Xemnas, Ventus can be Roxas. I know what you're going to think. "NO THAT'S NOT TRUE CAUSE ROXAS WOULD BE 25+ YEARS OLD." Or can it be true? Birth by Sleep. Roxas is born by sleep, maybe through this "sleep", he didn't age. I'd be surprised if Ventus isn't the same person as Roxas. You don't just randomly introduce characters in games and have them strongly connected to the main character and give them one game that STILL barely tells us about them. 358/2 days explained the Organization's job, who they were, and how they came about. Did it ever explain who/where Roxas is or where he came from? Not really. If you think about it, 358/2 days wasn't about Roxas. It was about OXIII, what went on during those 358/2 days until KHII. If anything the game doesn't focus on the ultimate backstory of what's happened so far. Birth by Sleep should. Once again, 358/2 days focuses on KHII's backstory. So what I'm saying is Roxas is Ventus, Xemnas is Terra, and based on that picture of her armor, Aqua is probably dead.

Edit
After trying to find some backup info, I guess I'm wrong about Roxas being Ventus. It's impossible. Roxas was created when Sora became a heartless to save Kairi, so I read. Nomura supposedly stated Ventus is neither Roxas or Sora. Braig (Xigbar) saw Ventus, Terra, and Aqua when he was.. Well, Braig. And in 358/2 days, Xigbar sees Ventus when he looks at Xion. Xion has a strong connection with Sora. I've come up with the theory that Xion is Ventus' nobody. That might be crazy, but it can make sense. Like I said. You don't just throw in random characters that're "connected" to the main character and have one game about them. We've had some good playing time with Roxas, but how about Xion? We have SOME info on Roxas, but barely. But none on Xion.

380353-aqua_s_keyblade_super.jpg

Take a good look at this keyblade. It's Aqua's keyblade

Notice the one laying by the armor!
bbs_speculation_3.jpg

Puzzle it together, people. Xemnas IS Terra.
z208247618.jpg

"Existence"? I take it he doesn't mean literally. Considering the fact Xemnas has no soul, he's a nobody, meaning he isn't really a person in a sense, meaning he doesn't really "exist", yet at the same time he does. And in the trailer, I remember someone saying "You aren't supposed to exist!". Maybe by that time Terra isn't even "Terra" anymore. Which I also remember Vanitas saying something about that. Can someone give us some source here?
:D

Ok I have to admit, that picture you made or whoever edited looks all too real. But I really don't want to believe Terra is Xehanort :(

Ventus Air-Man

Wanderer
Awards
1.Meaning of "Birth by Sleep"?
There are something screenshot about “Sleep” :
z208247563.jpg

bbs_speculation_3.jpg

In KH2FM, Xemnas calls the armour in the Room of Sleep that resembles Aqua, “friend”.

bbs_speculation_4.jpg

What about Xemnas' murmur, "So you're still sleeping…" while looking over the unconscious Roxas on Day 27?
z208250161.jpg

Maybe there are someone birth by the dead of Ven, Terra and Aqua.
In my guess, I think Terra-> Xehanort Ven-> a different sora Aqua-> in the room of sleep.

2.Who is Xehanort?

We can absolutely believe that Terra is stained in darkness.
Sum up the idea, we can see that Terra is most likely to be Xehanort.
Maybe Xehanort is the unversed of Terra

3.Who is Vanitas?
By these sceenshot above, we can figure out that Xenmas & Aqua & Roxas are friends.
image.html

By this screenshot, we can see one eye of vanitas, which is yellow in color.
z208247618.jpg

z208247555.jpg

z208247546.jpg

We haven’t got a clue, but he may have some connection with Terra.
And I think, he is not a complete being because in KHBBS, there are so many screenshot talking about" you should not exist."

4.What is the relationahip between Sora, Roxas and Ventus?

bbs_speculation_1.jpg

On Day 353, Xigbar looks at Xion, who's showing her face, and sees Ventus
Firstly, we can see that Roxas's face is as same as Ventus's

5.What is the relationahip between Riku and Vanitas,who wear the clothes which Riku wore in
KH1?
I think Vanitas is stayed in somewhere in KH1.Therefore, Riku got his body(or Vanitas get Riku's body) when Riku stained into darkness.

6.What is the sercet movies about?
I guess, maybe It will tell the connection betwenn KH2 & BBS.

7.Who is the sercet boss?

I guess, maybe we fight sora back in the role of Terra =p

8.What is "Keyblade War"?
z208247751.jpg

9.What is the ending of Ven,Terra& Aqua,Vanitas and Master Xehanort?Where are they in KH2?
Guess: While three of them don't appear in KH1, they must die or live in the other form.
Therefore,I think Ven sleeped, but a part of your body(body,hearts,soul,I don't know)somehow into Sora body.Terra become Xehanort,who is the unversed form. But part of his body still left.Therefore, we have the sercet boss in KH2 Fm+.Then, I think Aqua also sleeped like Ven but she don't have something left.
Finally, Vanitas is in the dark-side( so that Riku get his body when Riku stained into darkness). And Master Xehanort. I have got no clue.

Feel free to tell me some source or answer. I'm sorry that I may make grammatical mistakes because I am come from HK and I don't know English well.

All of you've done is just compiled a list of Q&A that have already been said. I don't really see the meaning behind why you did all of it, but thanks anyway. I agree with most of it.

zexyishsmexy

I think that's handy :D
putting all this stuff in one thread.
People who are confused can refference it. I think you did a nice/useful thing XD

Insomniac

Bronze Member
Awards
[quote='DeVour;4727933]Aqua is probably dead.[/quote]

I doubt it, if anything she's the only one who survived. She apparently becomes Master Aqua so she she had passed the MAster Qualification Exam. So she probably went into hiding after the events of Birth by Sleep.

Spoiler Spoiler Show

And in 358/2 days, Xigbar sees Ventus when he looks at Xion. Xion has a strong connection with Sora. I've come up with the theory that Xion is Ventus' nobody. That might be crazy, but it can make sense. Like I said. You don't just throw in random characters that're "connected" to the main character and have one game about them. We've had some good playing time with Roxas, but how about Xion? We have SOME info on Roxas, but barely. But none on Xion.

Have you played Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days?

Spoiler Spoiler Show

crazzyBRY

on #3..

MX said to terra

"You SHOULD know him, the mask boy" it doesn't mean terra know Vanitas.. if he does, then MX should've said it like this..

"You know him, the mask boy"

'DeVour

Have you played Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days?

Spoiler Spoiler Show
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back