• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Updated Lauriam and Strelitzia Theory (Spoilers)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

5glitchers5

Awards
The Specter Nobody in Chain/ Re: Chain Of Memories Of Memories is Strelitzia. Let's go over some proofs.
* It's feminine
* It wears a white robe similar to Strelitizia in the latest update, complete with no chains.
* The Specter Nobody represents a fallen angel (even down to the angel wings)
* Strelitzia is dead (a fallen angel)
* This Specter Nobody acts as Marluxia's Guardian Angel
* The hair on the 2nd phase is a bit like Strelitzia's
1588294841030.png
* How the first phase resembles a Strelitzia flower as some have pointed out
1588294794051.png

Now let's go over some dialogue hints/ foreshadowing.

"One day, I will be strong enough to carry you on my back." (First phase)
1588294464500.png
1588294500267.png
As you can see, she is indeed one day strong enough to carry her big brother on her back.

"Unless... you'd be my vanguard while I protect the rear." (2nd Phase)
1588294552354.png
1588294578265.png
As you can see, her brother is the Vanguard while she protects him from the rear (behind).

Previous theory with comparisons:

This guy makes a pretty good point too, especially with the 1st phase being inspired in design by the Strelitzia flower itself:

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Yeah, this is what everyone has been thinking since Strelitzia and Lauriam were confirmed siblings. The recent story update only solidified that theory. All the pieces are lining up and I'm excited to see where this goes.

I think it's pretty cool how UX takes these one-offs from the mainline series (like the Specter and the lab in the World Terminus) and are turning them into something more.

Back