• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Upcoming anime series from Aniplex!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

saix-insanefan

I heard 3 days ago about a new anime coming out called Togainu no Chi, based on the BL game from Japan. I, for one, am very excited for it. The series will be designed by the Aniplex team who did Rurouni Kenshin.

Have any of you heard of Togainu no Chi before, watched the scenes or read the manga? If so then you know what the story is about and what it's like.

Nyangoro

Break the Spell
Awards
I remember seeing the manga at local bookstores, but I have no interest in shounen-ai.

Lonbilly

Captain Marvel is a lesbian send tweet
Awards
I heard 3 days ago about a new anime coming out called Togainu no Chi, based on the BL game from Japan. I, for one, am very excited for it. The series will be designed by the Aniplex team who did Rurouni Kenshin.

Have any of you heard of Togainu no Chi before, watched the scenes or read the manga? If so then you know what the story is about and what it's like.

If no one else is going to say it then I will. I can't read a thing you're saying. Of all colors do you have to choose black? =/ Can't you just use the default color?

Also, what's a BL game?

I remember seeing the manga at local bookstores, but I have no interest in shounen-ai.

I have no idea what shounen-ai is. Is that like the magazine Shounen Jump or...?
[/clueless]

Nyangoro

Break the Spell
Awards
^ Shounen-ai = BL = "Boy Love"

In other words, stories focusing on a homosexual relationship (though usually not with a strong sexual connotation, as that is reserved for Yaoi).

Lonbilly

Captain Marvel is a lesbian send tweet
Awards
^ Shounen-ai = BL = "Boy Love"

In other words, stories focusing on a homosexual relationship (though usually not with a strong sexual connotation, as that is reserved for Yaoi).

Oh, so that's what it is. I was wondering this whole time what that meant >.> Makes sense why Gravitation is called shounen-ai.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back