• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► Untitled One Piece Fan-Fiction

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

brittlebulletXL

Website
nnyknife777.deviantart.com
This fan-fic is really all about Chopper. Keep that in mind as you read.

It's pretty short, so give it a chance. I also wrote this with the 4Kids voices in my head.

Based on this drawing How would YOU know?!

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The Merry Go is at sea on a bright and sunny day. Zoro, Chopper, Nami and Robin are loitering about on deck, doing their thing. Zoro is sitting off, eyes closed deep in though (or sleeping). Nami and Robin are sunbathing on two folding loungers, the sun glistening off their lotion-covered skin. Chopper is nose deep in a medical text expanding his vast knowledge of medical science.

An average day on the Merry Go. Sanji bursts out of the kitchen with two freshly prepared fruit parfaits.

Sanji: Only the finest for my goddesses of all the Great Sea, crafted by the adoring hands of yours truly.

Nami (taking the brandy snifter full of fruit): Well aren't you sweet. Thank you, Sanji.

Robin (also taking her parfait): Hopefully those adoring hands of yours were washed, lover boy.

Nami and Robin begin to eat their delicious looking parfaits, their faces grinning with approval. Sanji fumbling around them with hearts in his eyes.

Sanji: There's no need for words, ladies. Watching you eat the cuisine my love has prepared for you is all the satisfaction I'll ever need. *kneeling beside Nami* Oh Nami, if my heart could speak I don't think there would be a language in existence to express its true feelings for you. *moving over beside Robin, still kneeling* And you Robin, your beauty is only surpassed by your vast intellect, your hair as black as obsidian, the color of the deepness my love burns for you...

Sanji (speaking to both of them): If only I could prove this unbridled passion, I would love you until the end of the earth, the sky and the Heavens until there is only our love...

Zoro (eyes still closed): Give it a rest, blondie.

Sanji (in a presumptuous tone): Oh, how those who know not of love scorn those who have nothing but love in their hearts...

Zoro (with a smirk): Big talk for a virgin.

Sanji (turning to Zoro, angry as Hell): Am Not! I'm no Virgin! I've been with plenty of women! Being a gentleman, I refuse to discuss this any further!

Nami (taking another bite): God, that's such a virgin thing to say.

Sanji (getting defensive): I am not a virgin! *calming down* It's true that there have been many women in the past, but I assure you my heart is all for you my sweet. *seductively* Along with anything else you may desire.

Luffy walks out of the kitchen with a two turkey legs crammed in his mouth, another two in each hand

Luffy (muffled): Hey guys. *Swallows bone and all* What's goin' on? *popping another turkey leg in his mouth*

Sanji (pointing at Luffy dramatically): See, now That's a virgin!

Nami (in a subtle sarcastic tone): Heh heh heh, don't be so sure about that Sanji *winking to Nico*.

Sanji: WHHHAA~!?!?!

Sanji falls to the floor, shocked, heart broken, and crying a river of tears. He crawls up beside Nami.

Sanji: Nami *sob* just what are you saying? *hic*

Luffy (confused): What's a virgin?

Robin: Think about it lover boy. Plastic Fantastic over there can stretch to any size and I can make hands appear out of anywhere. That's a recipe for one wild night if you ask me.

Sanji (even more heart broken): Oh my raven haired beauty, not you too! *massive sobbing*

Luffy (still confused, slightly aggravated): What's a virgin?!

Nami looks up at the sun with her hand covering her eyes from the bright light. A grey cloud then covers the sun. More grey clouds begin to form in the distance

Nami: Ah shoot, it looks like rain. Oh well, wouldn't want to stay out in the sun for too long anyway.

Nami and Robin fold up their chairs and begin to head inside the ship. Sanji, still sobbing his eyes out latches on to Nami's leg as she drags him across the deck.

Nami: Oh, and Luffy... (she presses up next to him, pushing her chest together, in a playful and seductive tone) If those mean old monsters are still in my closet, maybe you could pay me a visit again tonight? You're so good at keeping all those bad monsters away. Isn't that right, Nico?

Robin (doing just as Nami on Luffy's opposite side, gliding her finger across his chest): Oh yes, a big, strong, flexible man like Luffy will scare away those boogie men for good.

Luffy (still confused and aggravated): ... Is anyone gonna tell me what a virgin is?

Nami: Catch ya later, Captain.

Nami and Nico continue to proceed to the door leading to their cabins below, laughing to themselves. Sanji, still devastated, dragging behind Nami as they head inside.

Sanji (scraping rock bottom): Oh, say it ain't so my love *sob* Say it ain't so! *hic* Is... Is it the scar? I bet it's the scar, ladies like the dangerous look...

Sanji's voice trails off as Nami and Nico proceed further inside. Luffy, Zoro and Chopper are the only ones remaining on deck.

*awkward silence*

Luffy (turning to Zoro): Hey Zoro, what's a vir--

Zoro (getting up from his seat and heading inside): Well, if rain's coming, better get some training done... Inside.

Zoro heads inside, leaving Luffy and Chopper behind. Ussop walks out on deck tinkering with some new gadget; completely oblivious to what just went on just a few minutes ago.

Luffy (Angry and throwing his fists in the air): What the Heck's a VIRGIN!!!

Ussop stops dead in his tracks, staring completely freaked out at Luffy, dropping the widget in his hands.

*another awkward silence*

Chopper (looking up from his book): Where'd everybody go?
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Yup, That's it.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back