• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Unsiad things of BBS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hanzo

This is only seperate theories that no one thought of yet so please read.

First the main characters. For a long time people had said that they are Terra Ven and Aqua. Well in an interview Nomura only said Terra and Ven. Why is that? I think Aqua is not a character to play but silimilar to Kairi's role. I'll explain later. But thus the other character is Mickey. He is an important character and for that he must have a story behind it.

Next is the names of everyone. I got this from some research.
Sora-Sky-Said in game all the world share one sky-Ven. Everything is connected to them.
Riku-Land-The world shifts from light to dark,day to night-Terra. They are stuck in both light and dark.
Kairi-Water-Pure but is a large part to the world-Aqua. They are pure and helps assist.

Another thing is the video. Have anyone notice KH1 had a secrect ending but never say in the game. Also it could be related to how Sora and Xemnas fought the same way in the same place. I think it means something a little different than what we saw. They had armor at the end does that makes sense. Why would they have basic armor in the scenes then put on armor. The armor would slow them down and cover side views. So just like the 3 keyblades its just a symbol of what happens.

Oh before i forget the keyblades. No one so far had two keyblades but Roxas. Nomura had said there are as many keyblades as hearts in a way. So the keyblades could be just hearts put in aa form. Roxas had two so he must have two hearts. That means once Roxas became Sora and became one Sora had two hearts. That means Sora was given two hearts and was able to wield two keyblades. SO besides Ven could him Terra and Aqua put their hearts into making keyblades. Then they was given to Sora Riku and Mickey.

Also lastly Roxas and Ven. Some say they are connected but it's just how you look at it. Also just like everyone Roxas forgot the only one of the org. They remembered their original self even a little. But Sora had everyone forget him cause of Namine. So lets put Ven in this. Ven in one scene says who are you to MX. Then all of a sudden he remembers. Then turns out to now be saying cause he is my friend erase me. Similar in a way both forgot but then remembered. But could mean Roxas and Ven are part of something good.

Gildragon

Theatre Messiah
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
actually some of this has been said.

I actually believe (I might be wrong but I am too lazy to confirm) that he did refer to the third kinght as Aqua and that you would be able to play as each knight in BBS. There is no doubt in my mind that each one of the characters has at least an indirect connection to each person (being SRK). For I believe Terra knew who Riku was and picked him to be the keyblade master.

Hanzo

Well so far we all know Mickey connected to Ven by saving him. Ven connected to Terra by him saving Ven. So there you have three people.

Ultima Fenrir

Bronze Member
Either Mickey is a rogue kelblader that is fighting on the same side as VAT or is their master. He could be playable, he has been before form what I hav heard....like when in battles you can be saved by Mickey is Sora's health is diminished.

Hanzo

Yea also i think Aqua is like Kairi in a way. As a pure heart but Aqua is more skilled at fighting.

Gildragon

Theatre Messiah
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
I belive Nomura also did say That the similarities in the meanings of the names was to show that VAT is not SRK but that they do have connections. Also that the more we get to know Ven we will understand that he and roxas are two different people entirely. So, I don't think that there will be direct personality connections, but possibly connections in each persons purpose,fate, or destiny

Hanzo

I never said they are the same or about personality. Just i did say something similiar to them. Cause the only thing i got close to is the keyblades. They could be the keyblade. As in they picked up the same keyblades. Also have the same characteristics. By what i mean above.

Ultima Fenrir

Bronze Member
Fate is the key word. They do have subtle personality traits that can be seen, nothing extravagant but if you read between the lines they are visible.

I don't think they picked up the keyblades that correspond to who they are connected to.

Hanzo

Yea to where the keyblades went. Ok besides Mickey so he must have a connection to Aqua.

The Twilight Prince

The closest I ever gave..
Website
www.myspace.com
Either Mickey is a rogue kelblader that is fighting on the same side as VAT or is their master. He could be playable, he has been before form what I hav heard....like when in battles you can be saved by Mickey is Sora's health is diminished.

Haven't you played Kh2? Or are you just that awesome that you never lost? XD S'okay. I actually lost on purpose to get to play as Mickey. And as for the playable character thing, as much as i'd love it to be the DS, i'm pretty sure it's gonna be Mickey. I dunno. Just seems most logical. I suppose thats okay though. Playing as Mickey for a whole story would be pretty sweet I think. He had some pretty unique moves in Kh2.

Hanzo

Also didnt Nomura say this. You play as one person and in some parts all three come together. Mickey shows up in one picture with Ven. Also in the video late but still comes. So Mickey is the hope that makes Terra and Ven win not Aqua. So they may have seem to be losing but once Mickey shows up they win.

It's like in KH1 and 2. Sora can't close the door but Mickey shows up and then they were. Then when Sora couldn't last in The World That Never Was Mickey shows up. Then those three opened the door. So Makes sense huh for Mickey to always be there at the end to help save the World.

Ultima Fenrir

Bronze Member
Haven't you played Kh2? Or are you just that awesome that you never lost? XD S'okay. I actually lost on purpose to get to play as Mickey. And as for the playable character thing, as much as i'd love it to be the DS, i'm pretty sure it's gonna be Mickey. I dunno. Just seems most logical. I suppose thats okay though. Playing as Mickey for a whole story would be pretty sweet I think. He had some pretty unique moves in Kh2.

I was never saved by Mickey, are there certain battles it happens in or what? I in no way mean to brag but the only fight I lost was against Sephiroth.

Hanzo

Well dont brag i never lost not even to Sephiroth. Ok well i did want till the end till to do extra things. But still i never lost so dont brag.

blendedhearts

Oh before i forget the keyblades. No one so far had two keyblades but Roxas. Nomura had said there are as many keyblades as hearts in a way. So the keyblades could be just hearts put in aa form. Roxas had two so he must have two hearts. That means once Roxas became Sora and became one Sora had two hearts. That means Sora was given two hearts and was able to wield two keyblades. SO besides Ven could him Terra and Aqua put their hearts into making keyblades. Then they was given to Sora Riku and Mickey.
ok, this paragraph made no sense at all. the bold letters should give you an idea about what i'm talking about.

and i'm pretty sure aqua is the third playable character. go to the sites bbs page, it says there.

funnymanhaha1000

i would rather play as mickey then aqua as the third character. i really wanna play as ven though, he looks wimpy, but at the same time oddly cool (reminds me of sora)

Stars

リク
First the main characters. For a long time people had said that they are Terra Ven and Aqua. Well in an interview Nomura only said Terra and Ven. Why is that? I think Aqua is not a character to play but silimilar to Kairi's role. I'll explain later. But thus the other character is Mickey. He is an important character and for that he must have a story behind it.
Aqua is better than Kairi...>_> She can at least fight with Terra and Ven..
But me too think that Aqua is not a playable character..Mickey maybe..

Another thing is the video. Have anyone notice KH1 had a secrect ending but never say in the game. Also it could be related to how Sora and Xemnas fought the same way in the same place. I think it means something a little different than what we saw. They had armor at the end does that makes sense. Why would they have basic armor in the scenes then put on armor. The armor would slow them down and cover side views. So just like the 3 keyblades its just a symbol of what happens.
What do you mean? O_O
Er... Roxas can weild both Oathkeeper and Oblivion bcoz he taken it from Sora's memories.. As for Kingdom Key, maybe he really has a heart..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back