• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Unreal Tournament ^3

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Unreal Tournament Server comback..?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Stavvy

Legendary Member
Awards
Damnit all to hell....I had UT all good and then I get a new comp...most of the time it wouldn't be a prob....but the only way I got UT was from a friend and I installed it on my new comp but I need the 436 patch to play without the cd....so I get that(keep in mind that I don't have the cd anymore) so I start to install it and the stupid start up program says that I need the cd so it can change some files....damnit!!!!!

Stavvy

Legendary Member
Awards
The server went down....again? Well if you figure it out please, please , PLEASE!!! make it a 0-ping server! That way you atleasst have an equal chance even if you have dail up(me)

Stavvy

Legendary Member
Awards
Lol, like I said in an earlier post...I can't...or else I would...but then no one would play on it because of the lag..........aww....I hate my dial-up....

RTP49

i’m gay
Awards
Server up.

IP: 68.252.205.197:7777
Pass: lolinternet

The password has no space between 'lol' and 'internet.'

The only thing you need to download is mapvote- And I still haven't gotten that to work yet...

If you're experiencing lag... Blame my younger sister... She's using MySpace on my server XD

RTP49

i’m gay
Awards
Wellmy IP has this odd tendency to jump... I'll Edit this space ONLY when it does.

68.20.37.207:7777

All other IP's are moot until I get this issue resolved.

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
Well, I uninstalled UT forever ago, but I'm getting the urge to play it once agian..only problem is that Azu's FTP no longer contains the UT file...so how do I go about getting UT again so I can play on RTP's server?

Black_Star

Stylin' on Ya
Well, RTP's server isn't working right now. Can't you just reinstall it from the folder that it saved itself in? Like I uninstalled mine, but I reinstalled it yesterday because I still had the program saved on my C drive.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back