• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Unofficial Sora Thread

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dream Heart

there was already a Unofficial Kairi and Riku thread, but not Sora so I decide to make a Unofficial Sora Thread. posted all your thoughts about Sora, what his adventure in KH2 will be like, and his connection with the Unknowns and BHK. :D

crowmaster

i hate sora. he has no style... that red hood always jiggling, so annoying, and he is so damn nice!! as for relations: he'll try to help everione he can, even if he's wasting time on his journey. there will be lots and lots of mistery. he is so going to piss himself off with the uknowns. i don't know how he will hang out with BHK

KeybladeKid1127

crowmaster said:
i hate sora. he has no style... that red hood always jiggling, so annoying, and he is so damn nice!! as for relations: he'll try to help everione he can, even if he's wasting time on his journey. there will be lots and lots of mistery. he is so going to piss himself off with the uknowns. i don't know how he will hang out with BHK

KID GET OFF THIS SITE KNOW IF YOU HATE SORA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TruChaos

See thats why this fourm is going down hill people this is a thread to talk about what Sora will do in KH2 not to talk bad bout some lil kid. I think sora will find the turth about the Org and what there main goal is, maybe he will hook up with Riku,King Mickey,or BHK and they will find the truth of KH.

A

Audo

I hate Sora too. I think he will tihnk something totally wrong about the Organization and then find out later thats untrue and that they exist for a whole other reason. I hate BHK aswell. Ugh. I hope we get to see Riku in KH2 at E3.

crowmaster

Riku-Keyblade said:
I hate Sora too. I think he will tihnk something totally wrong about the Organization and then find out later thats untrue and that they exist for a whole other reason. I hate BHK aswell. Ugh. I hope we get to see Riku in KH2 at E3.

now that's what knowing of life means

UniqueRave07

If you people hate sora 'SO MUCH' why the hell even play the game and then show your face on this forum? The whole series right now at the time pretty much revolves around Sora. HE'S THE MAIN CHARACTER! So pretty much your saying you hate KH.

Anyways... I believe Sora's adventure will be much more interesting and answer alot of qeustions we have yet to ask :)

S King

ANYWAY, I liked Sora because he's the underdog. Riku is obviously superior at some things, but Sora proves himself throughout the game. He beats Riku when his heart is tainted by darkenss, and kills (or whatever) Ansem.

SorasPurity10

Looney-ville. You've all been there once before, d
hey.hey,hey.hey!!!! Sora rocks, and I must say he's alot smarter then Riku sense he didn't get turned tot he darkness. i mean, i like Riku and all but its true. And his cheery nature is probrally going to go down the drain a bit in the next game sense its darker. and i will say i didnt really like his red jumper outfit in the first game, but he looks alot cooler in KH2.
And Riku and Mickey are probrally stalking him. make that the whole organization. lol
Plus, the big question is, like dragonRider mentioned, will Sora maybe sacrifice himself again? it would add a good twist to the game.

crowmaster

UniqueRave07 said:
If you people hate sora 'SO MUCH' why the hell even play the game and then show your face on this forum? The whole series right now at the time pretty much revolves around Sora. HE'S THE MAIN CHARACTER! So pretty much your saying you hate KH.

Anyways... I believe Sora's adventure will be much more interesting and answer alot of qeustions we have yet to ask :)

i think someone is missing the point here. WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN IN ENGLISH CLASSES????? i only said i don't like sora's

STYLE

don't you come and threaten people!!!

A

Audo

Did i say hate? Im sorry i meant i dislike Sora and Hate BHK.
Riku is better than Sora in all ways possible.
Riku may have been stupid for turning into darkness but thats just because he wanted to get out of the island. Sora is stupid 24/7 lol.
Riku is stronger than Sora too. You only battle Riku twice in the game, (one on DI and one in HB after he takes your keyblade). Riku is twilight and has the power of light and darkness, Sora only has light. Bring up some other reasons why Sora is better and ill show you that Its really Riku. Lol thanks for your time. Sora isnt as immature as before because they said they re-did Sora's entire character to make him not immature.

Hidden

A boy named Crow
Awards
Website
www.freewebs.com
I can't help but be slightly amused that the main character we're talking about on Sora's unofficial thread is- Riku. Ah, but that happens on any topic centered around one character, it's not all that surprising. Still, for the sake of clarity and form, I will try to restrain my comments to those about Sora.

I personally like Sora's character a lot (pretty much the only part of his character in the first game that bothered me was when he made the funny face for Donald and Goofy. I visibly flinched at that point in the game), and I think that he makes for a fairly good main character of the series. It's good that they throw in slightly more complex characters such as Riku and others as well, but when you're interacting with Disney characters such as Donald and Goofy, Sora's personality really is the only one that would work for that. And hey, you gotta admit, the kid's got spunk. And for those of you who have no idea what "spunk" is (probably at least 90% of you), basically I like the fact that despite everything that gets thrown at him (and you have to admit, a lot of crud gets thrown at this kid in the original game) he just keeps going. Yeah, I know a lot of you people bash Sora for acting dumb in the game (and for a good portion of it he really does), but if you listen to some of the things he says, especially near the end of the game, it becomes clear that he at least knows what it is he's fighting for. So I at least will be curious how his character evolves during Kingdom Hearts 2.

A

Audo

Hidden said:
you're interacting with Disney characters such as Donald and Goofy, Sora's personality really is the only one that would work for that
What about Riku and Mickey?

Hidden

A boy named Crow
Awards
Website
www.freewebs.com
Yeah, that's a good point, and I have to admit that I'm surprised at the pairing. I don't know how much of it we see in CoM (never played that one), but I'm curious about how they decided to work that one out. I was simply referring to the Disney characters we meet in general. For instance, in the first game, the world from Alice in Wonderland- say it was instead Riku's character there. Now, and here I'm going to use Riku's current affiliation of seeming to be of the twilight (I know there are still different views on this, but just go with me here), what do you think his reaction would be to seeing Alice put on trial before the Queen? We all know that of course Sora will immediately undertake to prove her innocence, but Riku? I could see him helping her out... but I could also just as easily see him shrug move on, leaving them all to work out their own problems. It would kinda complicate the storyline, if you see what I mean.

iforgot

I belieev sora is alot better than riku i mean face it sora always whips his ass and in the end it was riku who got taken over by ansem cause his heart was weak.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back