• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Unofficial KHII Commercial thread

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Justsoul

Lately, i've been seeing COUNTLESS threads about the commercial appearing in *insert T.V. program here* and monkeybutt closing it (man that guy must be TIRED closing thread after thread when you can SIMPLY use the search thingy)

So speak about it here, or unless this will get closed too..

Justsoul

keyblader72 said:
yeah its gonna be closed.....

Because you can tell the future right? I'm not sure if this is going to be closed or not but this would stop all the " IZ THA COMURSHUL OWT YETT???111!!!ONEONEONEELEVENTYELEVEN" threads....

Savior of Dawn

Leader of the Dai Gurren Brigade
Oi. I just know that a KH2 commercial won't air until after i've beaten it. -_-

SE commercials seem to only air after they've been released, and we'll all be too busy playing to notice.

sora_reborn

Yeah, people on this forum don't actually look around to see if someone posted a topic before. Anyway, hopefully this thread doesn't get closed, and people actually notice it instead of starting their own thread.

Justsoul

I think the commercial (well at least telling by my luck) will be seen by my eyes after KH3 is out......

Savior of Dawn

sora_reborn said:
Yeah, people on this forum don't actually look around to see if someone posted a topic before. Anyway, hopefully this thread doesn't get closed, and people actually notice it instead of starting their own thread.

...Get on topic people, spamming about spam and incorrect topics doesn't help.

I do find it odd though, Gamestop makes a commercial for it and it is already airing, yet SE isn't airing it. How odd. Maybe they won't even have one, it's already popular enough without it. Though I sincerely doubt that they wouldn't.

Justsoul

Savior of Dawn said:
...Get on topic people, spamming about spam and incorrect topics doesn't help.

I do find it odd though, Gamestop makes a commercial for it and it is already airing, yet SE isn't airing it. How odd. Maybe they won't even have one, it's already popular enough without it. Though I sincerely doubt that they wouldn't.
Well, I remember the KH1 commercials getting on my nerves airing ON AND ON AND ON AND ON and simple and clean getting melted into my memories, i've decided to buy it, and it would be smart to do the same with KH2 .....

Savior of Dawn

Justsoul said:
Well, I remember the KH1 commercials getting on my nerves airing ON AND ON AND ON AND ON and simple and clean getting melted into my memories, i've decided to buy it, and it would be smart to do the same with KH2 .....

Eh, i've only seen on KH commercial, the CoM one. I saw it once, and that was it. xD

BULLETPROOF

admin ban him your topics are being closed for a reason you retard ! get a life ! stop making the same thread over and over the admin shoudnt have to waste his time on you

Justsoul

Savior of Dawn said:
Eh, i've only seen on KH commercial, the CoM one. I saw it once, and that was it. xD

Haha, I actually never saw a CoM commercial until I found out that it was out 2 months later .......... no wonder why it barely got any sales, more commercials = more people....

ummm...... bulletproof, i would edit that post if i were you....... calling people names over something you simply are too lazy to read about will not make you look like a big tough guy.......

Justsoul

See if you read CORRECTLY and actually understand, this thread will stop the other threads and monkeybutt doesn't need to close this but you keep spamming like "no i didnt see it but this is gonna be closed..." if it's gonna be closed lets actually talk about the commercial before he actually closes it.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back