• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Unofficial KHII Commercial thread

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Justsoul

Sora_Ish_Mine! said:
o.o i never spammed >.>;; anyways...i watched the japanese commercial a while back and i keep having that in the back of my mind and imm waiting to see it damnit! ><

Was not talking to you i'm talking about the guys who are sayin this is going to be closed...

ArcticSpirit46

Hmm...I can't decide between destroying the preps
I really hope they will just air the commercials on most channels like, Nickeloden, Cartoonnetwork, all those major kid channels.

BULLETPROOF said:
admin ban him your topics are being closed for a reason you retard ! get a life ! stop making the same thread over and over the admin shoudnt have to waste his time on you

I think that you are the only person stupid enough to put a space beefore an exclamation point...

Justsoul

I wont let this thread die! We dont need any more commercial threads asking when its gonna air etc. etc.!!!

And wow, today, i was watching disney channel, and nothing..... im starting to think that they wont show the commercial anytime soon.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back