• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Unofficial Kairi thread

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Sorakicksbutt

I think their is no point to this thread really I mean if you believe RHG is kairi which I do then you don't need to post no offense and for those that don't. I don't know why you don't it's clear that she's kairi

A

Audo

Well it hasnt been confirmed so it doesnt matter if she is or not. If you dont like this thread great dont post in it then. This is more about her role in KH2 which in the RHG forum if you bothered to look has nothing to do with her role just if its Kairi or not or the Kairi in DD/ASAS and all that stuff. Besides i didnt even make this topic, it just seems like a fun way for me and MochaCat to fool around ;) BTW MochaCat like your new sig

T

The_Guardian

Riku-Keyblade is right, im not 100% sure that Kairi is the RHG (even though she looks very similiar) so I dont think its a good idea to say that she is until we get a confirmation
(unless of course there has been a confirmation and im making a complete fool of myself!)

keybearer_garnet

I don’t think kairi will be a playable character but she will play an extreme role i herd that kh2 is the last game that there going to make so kairi and sora will probably kiss I mean its not that important they kiss in alot of Disney princess movies so why not? anyway about kairis weapon she has probably had one all along why else would her good luck charm happen to unlock a new keyblade 4 sora it probably does that 4 her keyblade too

DJ_Masta999

Alot of people are saying RHG is not kari. to tell you the truth i haven't the slightest clue, but i'm going to laugh my a*s off if it is kari. if it is'nt well, i'm looking really stupid right now.

Esp-Ada

Super Waterbender!
o ok i understand now i think they are both the same so thats why its kinda pointless to me...

Dream Heart

you people know about the 2005 Jump Festa Trailer, right? KH2.net said that in the trailer, it show a scene of Sephie talking to Kairi. that way, all you questions about Kairi being the RHG will be answer soon.

GuardianOfHearts

Darkrooms and safelights
Sitting inside the viewfinder of a camera, watchin
The_Guardian's right. Give too many people a Keyblade, and it'll lose it's significance. Just because it's the main weapon of the game doesn't mean one of the main characters is gonna get one.
When Sora got a Keyblade, it was special, with all that light and his Awakening sequence at the start of the game. Later in the game, we find out that Riku was originally gonna get the Keyblade, but since he's a main character with an important plot and conflict it's not really spreading the power and mystery of the Keyblade far and wide. And we've seen that the BHK will get the same special treatment as Sora. If Keyblades just start popping up all over the place, it's not so special anymore.

By the way, what the heck is the Jump Festa Trailer?

A

Audo

Dream Heart said:
you people know about the 2005 Jump Festa Trailer, right? KH2.net said that in the trailer, it show a scene of Sephie talking to Kairi. that way, all you questions about Kairi being the RHG will be answer soon.
There is no prove that that is what is in the Trailer. That could all be a hoax. The trailer does exist but the only thing IGN had to say about it was that it talked about the Gummi Ship. Thats it no Namine or RHG talking to selphie. So dont use that as evidence at all because there is no prove thats whats in there.

I think it would be stupid for Kairi and Sora to kiss. Sora doesnt even like Kairi. But then Sora and Riku....Well thats another story. lol. I dont think KH2 is going to be thr last one. KH1 and CoM brought in so much money for SE i think they would want to keep the series going.

T

The_Guardian

Well im not so sure if Sora DOESN'T like Kairi. After all, he did draw himself giving
the Paupu fruit to Kairi...

Unless he got over her : ) but if he did then sora is kinda stuffed seeing that the
Paupu binds him and her forever...

I'd like to see Kairi as a fighter though...

yado

I taste delicious
She must leave the island and sora must know about it and she most likely fights. Because in DD or AS/AS it says "what toke you so long Kirai" and "this time ill fight" so there is some good proof right there

GuardianOfHearts

Darkrooms and safelights
It's kinda strange, ya know? I really can't decide what is gonna happen between Sora and Kairi. Most of the times they seem like friends, but then there are those cut scenes, like the one when you get the Oathkeeper, and the Paopu fruit drawing one, that make me scream.
To find is to lose and to lose is to find. If they find love, they'll lose friendship...............

T

The_Guardian

Love is a complicated thing... but some think it a thousand times greater then just friendship... Love can also be very confusing so its no wonder, Sora and Kairi probably arent even sure about it themselves....

anyway, it's pretty stupid. I mean, Kairi and Sora are only like 14/15

GuardianOfHearts

Darkrooms and safelights
The RHG thread is about whether or not the RHG is Kairi. This thread is about Kairi. There's actually a fairly large difference between the two if you would stop and think about it. sheezz

Technically, Sora still has time to back out, considering he didn't actually share a Poapu with Kairi yet.

*imagines Sora scratching out Poapu drawing*

"Sora! What are you doing to our picture?!"

Ah! How did Kairi get in my imagination? *shakes head violently*

ANYway, it makes me wonder what will happen to Riku. He, Kairi, and Sora were a trio, but if Kairi and Sora get together, it's like he'll be left out. Poof, and there goes the friendship that I loved.

Dream Heart

To GaurdianOfHearts: the 2005 Jump Festa Trailer is a new KH2 trailer coming out sometime this year, it supposed to reveal alot new info like 1. a scene of Namine talking to the BHK. 2. Gummi Ship scenes. 3. Sephie talking to Kairi. everyone must download this once it out, It will reveal brand new KH2 info, trust me.

billabong

ain't yo granny's
Website
facebook.com
Riku-Keyblade said:
I liked this thread better when it was just me and Mochacat ranting on lol.
If she were to get a keyblade it would definatly be the Oathkeeper there is just no doubt about it.
k, well, i don't think it's possible for her to get oathkeeper seeing as how sora has the chain and she isn't with him, but lookin' for him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back