• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

unkown symbol??

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

FireDragon

I don't know if anyone else has made a thread about this and I don't feel like looking so I am just going to ask. On the desk in the mansion, those three symbols, one for the heartless, one for the nobodies, but I can't fiquere out the third one. It looks like a gear or a wheel with spikes. IDK :confused:

Qarx

I don't know if anyone else has made a thread about this and I don't feel like looking so I am just going to ask. On the desk in the mansion, those three symbols, one for the heartless, one for the nobodies, but I can't fiquere out the third one. It looks like a gear or a wheel with spikes. IDK :confused:
It's an empty place, where you're supossed to draw a crown in (or do you mean something else?)
EDIT: I just got Ninja'd

FireDragon

I mean something else on the desk in twilight town Roxas has to draw a symbol, with a white crayon I might add, so that the door to the computer room will open. It is not a crown, but a circle with spikes and stuff I am pretty sure if you do some research you will find it.

.Oji

赤いテキスト
You're mistaken. The last symbol that Roxas drew is infact a crown (Sora's, perhaps?).

Eh, I know Hades posted a render of that pic here before. I'm too lazy to go search for it, so meh. >.>

FireDragon

You were right,but I swear I have seen the same symbols except the crown was a circle with spikes. maybe in the game guide or something.

Iridium

Snobby Von PersnicketyBitch
Awards
It is in the game guide, it's the symbol used for non Heartless and Nobody enemies such as the Disney Villains.

.Oji

赤いテキスト
I know what you're talking about and yes, that symbol is used in the guide books as a rep for 'other' enemies, such as Disney or FF bosses.

EDIT

KH2_nobody-Creeper.jpg

That symbol below, no? Also, dammit Yttrxium! *Shakes fist*

Salty the Hero

self loafer
Awards
I know what you're talking about and yes, that symbol is used in the guide books as a rep for 'other' enemies, such as Disney or FF bosses.

EDIT

That symbol below, no? Also, dammit Yttrxium! *Shakes fist*

Whats the picture for?

Iridium

Snobby Von PersnicketyBitch
Awards
roxas2sora, please stop spamming posts, it's disliked and against the rules.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back