• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Unknowns Are Everywhere

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Well we all know the Unknowns (Organization) play a huge role in the story. Well, based on the images I've gathered, it is alot more then I suspected:

http://www.kh2.co.uk/image.php?image=49.jpg

^Unknown in Herc's World

http://www.kh2.co.uk/image.php?image=29.jpg

Unknown in Mulan's World

http://www.kh2.co.uk/image.php?image=mb4.jpg

In Beast's World As Well! ^^

So then just a little update that you'll probally be seeing the organization in almost every world you stumble across in Kingdom Hearts 2. Since most of the world's revealed have screenshots of a member of the Organization their. What I still need to conclude is why their following Sora. >_>;

New2Ya

I'm lost...
Well, we kinda already know parts of why they want him.

- He is the Keyblade Master.

- He is their key.

- He knows about their Organization.

- He knows King Mickey.

I don't know though, lol...!

The Collector

Website
homerschatsite.proboards44.com
he knows of the org. he has to be destroyed thats what I think he is trying to do or saving him and warning him to stay away from the Org. or its just like what happned to riku but for BHK and also it could be ansem thats how he was in the secret cave on destiny islands so there are many possibilitys

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Well I know the organization is trying to kill him. That is why they turn Beast bad. >_>;

OMG!SORA HAS A STALKER O_O!!!

leik pomfgz111 i know! xD >_>; If you look at all teh pics it really seems like the unknowns are stalking him.

Esp-Ada

Super Waterbender!
Yea you definately get to kick Axels ass apparently with BHK....i hope i get to fight Vexen again...i hated that guy

HOOBASTANKIE

Actually, doesn't Sora not know about the Organization now that he got his memories back at the end of Chain of Memories? With that he's supposed to forget everything that happened while he was in Castle Oblivion, and wouldn't that mean the Organization too?

Aside from the unknown that is always following him, like at the beginning of COM.

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Hmm, well Nomura said you don't have to play CoM to understand anything in kh2. o.o; So i really dont know..

Esp-Ada

Super Waterbender!
Well since he doesnt remember wat happened in CoM i guess it wont be mentioned in KH2 so you wont have to have played it i geuss

kbmaster

The King of Random
Website
www.myspace.com
New2Ya said:
Well, we kinda already know parts of why they want him.

- He is the Keyblade Master.

- He is their key.

- He knows about their Organization.

- He knows King Mickey.

I don't know though, lol...!

They are also interested in Sora because he was a heartless for a short period of time. They said that the only other person that was once a heartless was the superior.

Maybe the reason that the Unknowns are everywhere is that each world is assigned to different members. If they split up, they can achieve their ultimate goal much faster.

~NGD OMEGA~

Well that is kinda the same as how the Superior smells like Riku. I doubt it though... perhaps they were talking about BHK... though BHK doesn't look EXACTLY like Sora... This is soooooooooooo confusing... Still the Organization will appear on all worlds, and so, apperantly, does Pete.... I wonder if the Organization will eventually fight Pete... that would be cool...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back