• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Union Clash Hypothesis ( Spoilers)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

DefiantHeart

Awards
With the recent illustration of seven characters from Tetsuya Nomura, I can finally put together the concept of unions clashing together; Ava's Dandelions: Ephemer, Skuld, Ventus, versus Gula's "Bleeding Hearts:" Blaine, Lauriam, and possibly Larxene's somebody. I put Bleeding Hearts in quotes to label the clashing select Leopardus leaders with the plant being shown since there's no known name atm. I believe after the events of backcover, Gula's response to Ava declining to help is to rebel against the MoM's orders in order to force the MoM to come back. We already know Gula is desperate to bring back the MoM, even as far as summoning Kingdom Hearts, which was forbidden. This desperation of Gula, and seeing how Ava is easily willing to reveal her role with the Dandelions, one could fathom Gula eventually creating a counter faction from his own union as a last resort. So what do you guys think? Comment any additional thoughts you might have on this topic.

Alpha Baymax

On a scale of α to ζ.
Awards
I don't think Gula's really involved with any of this to be honest. In fact, you could probably substitute Gula for Luxu's apprentices. Gula's role was just to weed out the traitor of the Fortellers. Luxu on the other hand did state that he would survive "beyond the Keyblade War". If there's one character that we'll be seeing more of then it's definitely him!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back