• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► unheard whispers

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Annoyance

Silver Member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Okay...the next chapter may take a bit longer than anticipated...

I'm just running into a bunch of crap in my life right now so...wait.

That's all I can say. Just wait a while for me to straighten things out. Especially my grades...plus, I'm getting so bad at drawing right now it's starting to piss me off so I'm gonna probably be practicing my drawing more than writing...

Ah well. You can wait.

Well...you kinda have to, don't you?

Wallflower

that's when we'll explode
I can't help but get a certain stalker vibe from y
Website
www.meluhns.deviantart.com
Hey.

I like the way the story's going. You're actually doing a lot better with grammar and spelling from when I checked it, so I dunno if that's the proofreaders or you getting better. I actually like where the story's going, but for KH and for the way the character's personalities are set in our minds, it seems like the overtone of the story is a bit to serious for the characters. Maybe a joke here and there would lighten the story, and let the readers relate a bit more. That IS what writing is all about- the realism of being able to put yourself into a story you're reading.

But, beyond all that, it's actually extremely good.

By the way, I'd be more than glad to start proofreading for you again. If you ever need something read over, and you can't get to me, just Email me. I'll get to ya.

Annoyance

Silver Member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
It's at a serious part I guess...
But for chapter 4 I'm making a parody so it'll lighten up the mood.

Of course, now that I'm busy, I don't know when I'll get it to you guys... ._.' Hopefully soon.

Annoyance

Silver Member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Oookay I wrote up I think...half of 4...maybe.

My friend looked at it and I have to rewrite a lot even before I show proof readers.
It'll be up in a week I suppose...

Annoyance

Silver Member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Important message from Kairi (yes I know I'm practically posting every day but this things pissing me off) (and yes I referred to my self as my past screen name)...

Anyway. I've noticed that the review count for the fanfic on fanfiction.net's site is lower and lower everytime.

Why?

WHY I ASK YOU?!

I would really appreciate it if you would review after you read it..Also, it doesn't hurt if you say what you say here and then post it up on the review thing at ff.net

You don't need to join the site to post a review.
Just tell me who you are and that's all. It's easy, okay?

Please, I can't beg enough to get the amount of reviews I know I can get...and that would be the amount I got for the first chapter...

Annoyance

Silver Member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Okay...I'm starting to get angry at the beginning part of Chapter 4. I keep rewriting it. I have 5 copies of differently written parts of the beginning.
Plus I'm feeling semi-inspired. If any of you know any good bands I can listen to (and if their genre is considered emo, no.) tell meeee.

Annoyance

Silver Member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Sorry for another update thing kinda...
BUT WHY AREN'T YOU POSTING?! I know I said no small talk but good god. Can't you talk about the fanfic a little? Makes me feel like you actually DON'T like it but just pretend to......mew...

I'm out of my busyness thing... ._. I just want to say this. I hate my English I teacher...she's an old bat with Alzheimer's disease...
Anywho, I'm retyping all of the versions I have written...I have 4...but all of them seem to be shorter than the last. Lame, huh?

But there are differences between them and I have to retype them, see which one I like the most, and stick with that...I'll give it...a week. Spring breaks coming up for me anyway.

So expect it soon.

Annoyance

Silver Member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I am too...how long have I been taking anyway..*goes to check*

Updated: 02-16-07

WOW I'm lazy....

Or busy...whatever. I keep rewriting the freaking thing and it's driving me nuts. All of them are different but have elements in them that I want...

Annoyance

Silver Member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
If any of you have been keeping up with me on fanfiction.net you would know that now I'm in the proof reading process.

SO. Literate people, if you wanna help out and get a glimpse at the next chapter, ask me as soon as possible.
And when I say literate...at least use a couple periods and whatnot when you ask, 'kay? I mostly need help with grammatical errors and layout and such. ._.'

Annoyance

Silver Member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Okay...Chapter four of unheard whispers is now posted on fanfiction.net.

Buuuut since I'm really really lazy and the Zora princess needs to be saved from the Jabu Jabu, I'll post it on here later. Leave a review on fanfiction.net. You don't even need an account. Just make sure I can tell who you are to thank you. ^^

Annoyance

Silver Member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Zora princess = saved...

Eh... yeah. Uploading chapters up to here is starting to be a pain in the ass. ^^'' I really don't like the fact that I manually have to go through and italisize, underline, etc...Plus finals are coming up again so that could get in the way. I must pass. +.+

But I am working on chapter 5 so don't worry...well kinda. I wanna finish OoT so badly. And finish reading Haruhi. And get Miyavi's new single coming out in June (or was it July?)

Sorry for the inconvieniance.

Pirate2Love

I've never read this one and I read like 5 fanfictions a day what rating is it cause I already lov it and there isn't even any Sora Riku lovin' yet.

Annoyance

Silver Member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Be sure to click the link in my sig for the original at fanfiction.net

I've actually been working hard now trying to redo absolutely everything so it's all perfectly put together. It's hard but I'm trying.

I'm just running a bit low on inspiration at the moment.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back