• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Unfinished nonsense

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zeagal

Lick It Good
Yeah I know it's not done and the scanner made a bunch of marks and resizing the picture distorted somethings and I need to trace it over to new paper, but I decided to post it anyways. Don't be too harsh. XD
[IMG]http://i383.photobucket.com/albums/oo276/ZeagalLindsayVan/SSCOVER1-2.jpg[/IMG]

Sparks

gone
I think that they're pretty good, but it seems like the drawings around the archer are a little bit smudged and blurry (unless thats the scanners fault). The top half I think is the better part of it, the boy looks good but his eyes are uneven, and both of them have really short foreheads. The only problem I see with the girl is that her mouth looks a little weird.

But overall they are pretty good.

Zeagal

Lick It Good
I think that they're pretty good, but it seems like the drawings around the archer are a little bit smudged and blurry (unless thats the scanners fault). The top half I think is the better part of it, the boy looks good but his eyes are uneven, and both of them have really short foreheads. The only problem I see with the girl is that her mouth looks a little weird.

But overall they are pretty good.

Thanks for the feedback. I'm not really sure what's up with the smudged archer. I know I erased a lot and the scanner just made it worse. The same sort of thing happened with the girl's mouth. I tried giving her lips but didn't like them and erased then I had trouble getting a normal mouth which resulted in that smudge when scanned.

Annoyance

Silver Member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Its better that what I could do.

You realize a statement like this is NEVER helpful. At all. I'm serious.

Alright...
First off, hair doesn't work that way. I realize, it's anime style, but even in this case, it doesn't work like that. I'm not really sure how to explain it.
Second, the lines are way too smudgy and it just isn't clean. You should try tracing what you drew and make a final drawing. I'm not even say ink it. Just make a second, probably better version.

Zeagal

Lick It Good
I know I know, but which hair are you refering to all of it? Yes I had planned from the beginning to trace it. I tend to draw very dark and it leaves a lot of smudges especially because I'm left handed and then it leaves a lot of ghost lines when I want to erase.

Annoyance

Silver Member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I know I know, but which hair are you refering to all of it? Yes I had planned from the beginning to trace it. I tend to draw very dark and it leaves a lot of smudges especially because I'm left handed and then it leaves a lot of ghost lines when I want to erase.

Yes. All of it. It's veeery flat and they have no scalp at this point.

Zeagal

Lick It Good
I know DX I make it too solid. The one that is to me less of a problem is the archer who has her head covered by a hat anyways.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back