• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Underworld Theory

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

sillypieman

Hey I am probably just really behind and retarded and this has probably like already been confirmed but yeah...

I think that maybe there is an underworld to every world...we have already seen that in the Hercules world. But ya know in another thread it kinda occured to me that maybe the DD place is twilight town or Destiny Islands' underworld. That would also kinda tie in somehow to the whole BHK and Namine and light and darkness and all that good stuff.

So i dunno...

Vice

SF
Awards
Website
www.myspace.com
Not likly because Underworld is an actually area in Hercules. So it woud make sense to add this to section to the World because alot of things happen in the underworld thpughout the Movie

adventchildkiori

actually no underworld is only for hercules because of Hades (if you ever seen the movie). the place we see in deep dive, im still thinking its Twilight Town at night, only new information saying its something esle will change my mind.

Ace_XV

Website
www.myspace.com
Actually, sillypie man is right. Each world will have a type of underworld. That is where most boss fights and keyholes are. This has also been anounced btw. I'll find the link later.

cursed keyblade

no other worlds have an under world only the hurculese world does. watch the movie and youll see for your self. and plus that would be dumb going to every under world for every world in kh2. so no only for the hurculese world.

Strongbad02

No, really there is an underworld for every world. It was in a news post a week back.

And, would you(cursed Keyblade) please explain why you think that Since the movie has an underworld, the other worlds cant have one too. Is there some rule that if it is in a movie it cant be anywere else?

Strongbad02

But, in the world of kingdom hearts the producer controls what is there and what is not.
I think the news post(an interview) is more reliable than the thoughts of a random fan.

lordchander

good point strongbad, I was thinking that too. The very first post by sylphie was actually pretty good. Deep Dive being Twilight Town's underworld, The Dark Beach in the DD video could be Destiny Isles underworld. I think that the dark beach is not related to Deep Dive place at all. Just because its in the video doesn't mean its related. Like, ones a city, the others a beach.

Watcha all think?

sillypieman

For those of you who don't agree with my idea i didn't mean a place CALLED the UNDERWORLD i just meant a dark side to every world. not specifically THE underworld.

sillypieman

btw i'm not mad even though my previous post sounded like it...youre all cool. so like ya its all good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back