• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Underworld Collesium

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Dexter

I was just thinking about the Underworld I know it's confirmed that they would have there own collesum and Tornumants but isen't the Underworld is where people die and go straight there if so perhaps we can vs characters that past away like Lexuas,or Zexion,Vexion so what im saying is maybe chactters from the org that died can be in kh2 in the underworld!!! So plz tell me if u like that idea or not and if i miseed and can u pkz tell me thz!

iholdthekeys

yea that sounds like a good idea............ being able to fight org members u destroyed..........

diogo14

wow never tought that it is a great idea it would be really cool! We don´t know we'll have to whait and see but it would be really cool but i don´t think so...

ASMS

I'm with them
its somehting that would be cool
like we would have to kill them all at once as boss fight
and then they would be like held back or something

sinharvest_angel

they faded away they never died, so they could be in kh, well they are NEO's, but not likeyl in the underworld, see auron actually died, they just faded

sillypieman

Good job rpg master that is awesome. I sure hope so, that would be really cool. (no I am not being sarcastic).

helios

Bronze Member
Uhhhhhhhhhhh how old are you and i seriously doubt it its probably not possible its a good idea though.

sinharvest_angel

why are u asking his age, if he doesnt want to put it then its fine with heim what are u gonna do stalk him..., dont spam stuff like that

sora364

Inactive until DDD NA Release.
Awards
sinharvest_angel said:
they faded away they never died, so they could be in kh, well they are NEO's, but not likeyl in the underworld, see auron actually died, they just faded

Wrong. Auron was already dead "unsent". So virtually he was kinda like a live walking zombie. Then he was sent to the farplane. He didn't really "die",just sent to the next world so he could finally rest in peace. It was past his time. And I don't know why you people INSIST on the org. being alive? Of course they dissapeared. Do you think square would just leave their bodies in the middle of a hallway to rot? They are dead. Remember when Axel killed Vexen,then his body faded away? That happened to EVERYONE else. Zexion was Killed by the Riku replica,Marluxia was DEFINATELY slayne by Sora,Leaxus exploded into darkness"he pratically said he was going to die before he did it",Larxene was beaten by Sora as well. Axel practically said she was when he said"She paid the price." Everyone in the Org. except Axel is dead*and the others in KH2*. If they were not dead,they would have shown up again,or they would have been shown in another cutscene. The Org. in KH:COM is DEAD. Oh the Enigmatic Man is still alive as well. We only practiced with him,we didn't actually "Fight" him. End of Story.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back