• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Uncomfirmed Keyholes to the Hearts of the Worlds

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Horizon's Knight

Currently [REDACTED]
As we know, Nomura stated that each world has a Heart. Sora may have sealed the Keyholes in KH1, but he only unlocked Gummi Routes in KH2. Although sealing the keyholes wasn't inportant in KH2, I still wonder twhere the keyholes of the following worlds are:

• Twilight Town
  • The Land of Dragons
  • Beast's Castle
  • Mysterious Castle (Name of Yen Sid's Tower in BBS)
  • Port Royal
  • Pride Lands
  • Space Paranoids
  • The World that Never Was
  • Castle Oblivion
My question is basically this: Where do you think the Keyholes in these worlds are located?

Last edited:
A

Audo

My guess for Twilight Town would be the Clock Tower. (similar to Neverland)

destinykh

The Troll
Awards
Sinking into the light with a heart of pure darkne
Twilight Town: The Clock Tower (I think this is definite)
Land of Dragons: The Summit of the Tung Shao Mountain
Beast's Castle: Ballroom
Mysterious Tower: Yen Sid's Study
Port Royal: Treasure Heap of Isla de Muerta
Pride Lands: Pride Rock
Space Paranoids: Central Computer Core or I.O Tower

The World That Never Was: Debatable. The world is implied to not be a real world because of Memory's Skyscraper, where the world may run of memories much like Nobodies act out their lives based on their memories. If I'd had to venture a guess then it is Memory's Skyscraper

Castle Oblivion: Marluxia's final battleground. (although it depends if Castle Oblivion is a world itself or a buidling within a world)

Last edited:

kostas

Awards
what i dont understand is why he didnt have to seal keyholes?

destinykh

The Troll
Awards
what i dont understand is why he didnt have to seal keyholes?

Perhaps because the Heartless weren't as big as a threat as before due to the decrease in their numbers. They did not seem to be systematically going after the worlds' hearts in KH2, rather just attacking people and randomly causing chaos. Although if you ask me it was a stupid move to not seal the Keyholes to prevent some unforeseen catastrophe happening yet again.

Not to be mean...but I don't think its important

What else can we post in the Main Series section now that the games are all out aside from newbies asking questions? There is no wrong in posting 'What if' threads purely for entertainment or to make yourself think. You want important threads? Head over to the FoKH section (even then most of the threads there are based on opinions and unfounded fact, so they wouldn't be important anyway :3)

KeybladeLegacy5

SENPAI!
Space Paranoids: Central Computer Core

The World That Never Was: Debatable. The world is implied to not be a real world because of Memory's Skyscraper, where the world may run of memories much like Nobodies act out their lives based on their memories. If I'd had to venture a guess then it is Memory's Skyscraper

Castle Oblivion: Marluxia's final battleground. (although it depends if Castle Oblivion is a world itself or a buidling within a world)
I agree with all of these except one question....is the Central Computer Core the place where we fought the MCP?

WaveK89

Perhaps one theory could be that King Mickey sealed those keyholes. Of course, this would most likely have had to happen before or after King Mickey was in the dark realm.

destinykh

The Troll
Awards
Perhaps one theory could be that King Mickey sealed those keyholes.

Sora wouldn't know about it though. Prior to the World That Never Was, Sora and Mickey's interactions was limited on-screen. There could not be a behind-the-scenes convo between them that goes 'Hey Sora, no need to seal the keyholes cos it's all taken care of!!!' Yen Sid probably would have mentioned it if Mickey actually took care of it.

soragill150

I thought when sora and the king sealed kingdom hearts it sealed all the other worlds keyholes.

Raiinu K.D.

Awards
Exactly what Audo and destinykh said.

By the way, destinykh is really on the ball today! xD

Yeah, it's like Winnie the Pooh's book, which was just a book, and therefore lacked a Keyhole!
...wait a minute...

Lol

Ventus Air-Man

Wanderer
Awards
Space Paranoids: Central Computer Core or I.O Tower

I agree with destinykh. For Space Paranoids, I believe that it would be the I.O tower. After Sora beat the MCP he could have gone back and sealed it. (just speculating here)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back