• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Unbirthing

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
Awards
Ugh...okay do you want me to take out the sexual content, because if you can't take reading something like getting swallowed by a vagina, then just SAY something.

~The Enchanted

No, that's fine. But it's DISNEY.
Imagine how spastic they'll get when someone happens to stumble upon "Unbirths" on Google?

The Enchanted

That's what they're called... so they already run that risk.

Here's Omni's thread with the unbirthing thing if you were curious, topic poster.
http://forums.khinsider.com/future-kingdom-hearts/110843-unbirth-ds-theory.html

Thank you, but I looked it up, an hour ago.

And can we just all take deep breaths and stop with all this talk about the sexual meaning of Unbirth.
I mean seriously, is it that bad that Unbirth, means the desire to be consumed by a vagina, hm, hm.

~The Enchanted

Awards
Well, Bittermeat did say it could be read as both Amber and Unbirth... She wants a scan with the name in English or some other language I forgot about.
Wouldn't it be just turrible if it was something like "DisSoul"?

R-K said:
Kind of... it's a weird thing to want.

According to you. The people who want that might think that you're weird for not wanting it. :O

A

Audo

lol. It's either Amber or Unbirth. Neogafies are saying it is unbirth.
Unbirth makes sense with Birth By Sleep.
I think it's unbirths =/

Awards
lol. It's either Amber or Unbirth. Neogafies are saying it is unbirth.
Unbirth makes sense with Birth By Sleep.
I think it's unbirths =/

I don't think it's anything until it's confirmed.

Whatever happened to RE:CoM coming to NA, anyway?

A

Audo

I don't think it's anything until it's confirmed.

Whatever happened to RE:CoM coming to NA, anyway?
Ask Monkey about it.
Well, you're never going to get a firm confirmation until it is released in English...
Because if the way it is written can mean both unbirths and ambers, than you're not going to get a firm confirmation until it is announced in English =/

Awards
Ask Monkey about it.
Well, you're never going to get a firm confirmation until it is released in English...
Because if the way it is written can mean both unbirths and ambers, than you're not going to get a firm confirmation until it is announced in English =/

Yes. I know that. Already said that.

Also, when it's announced in English, all the young fans of KH will type "Unbriths" into Google, and get a wonderful surprise and a story to tell their mothers.
Or fathers.
Or foster parents.
Or parental guardian.
Or any other person, for that matter.

The Enchanted

That is if it is released in America.

EDIT: Monkey be nice to Tetsuya's New Enemy name, we culd've have just been left without a name.
~The Enchanted

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back