• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Unbirthing

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Enchanted

This theory I believe has not been used, so before I tell you anything, a word of caution!

Anyone who is extremely hyper sensitive to inappropriate things...LEAVE.
Found this just now on WikiFur.
Unbirthing (also known by the Furspeech term, Re-Whelped) is used to describe the paraphilia involving the desire to be "swallowed alive" by female genitalia, or when a female fur takes another into her womb and "gestates" that fur for a time as her own unborn child.

So if you read at least the first sentence, then you should understand the theory.

The Unbirths are beings who wished to be swallowed by darkness. Now there naturally goal is pretty obstructed, but I guess it could be to swallow others into darkness.

So instead of beings who lose their Hearts to darkness, they as a whole want to be swallowed by darkness.

Also, DS could be a MX's apprentice/guinea pig and was convinced by him to be swallowed by darkness. He could also retain human form for his strong heart or it could be his will.

And for the not existing in KH and KH2, not everyone would want to be swallowed by darkness. So the if all of them were erased and the originals were dead too, then they would be gone.

Please review, constructive criticism is greatly appreciated!
By the way I'm new, but don't let that judge your review, I like them HONEST, so don't lie, flame only if you have to.:p

~The Enchanted

LiD

I kind of get what ur saying,
and i kinda like it, but, what if the Unbirths are people who want to get swallowed by darkness (like you said) but can't control the power of darkness, so are turned into these creatures

Awards
I'd just like to ask why Disney would let SE use that as a basis for the enemy?

Y

Yannis

I dont like this theory.. use a fetish as a basis for new enemy..

The Enchanted

Um you guys, I am not saying that they are using the sexual meaning as a preference, but more of the basis concept, you know...being swallowed alive.

~The Enchanted

Awards
Um you guys, I am not saying that they are using the sexual meaning as a preference, but more of the basis concept, you know...being swallowed alive.

~The Enchanted

And I'm saying that Disney would not allow the enemies purpose to be based upon a sexual fetish.

Y

Yannis

~The Enchanted
You never know what they come up with :/

The Enchanted

And I'm saying that Disney would not allow the enemies purpose to be based upon a sexual fetish.

Ugh...okay do you want me to take out the sexual content, because if you can't take reading something like getting swallowed by a vagina, then just SAY something.

~The Enchanted

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back