• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Ummm... n00bsrock?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
K

Kawu

I think that should be changed to another name. It kinda has nothing to do with Kingdom Hearts.

O

Omega Weapon

what's the big deal. It's still the KingdomHearts2.net furoms so what's it matter if the address changed.

H

Hellpark

lol ye get lsot. i find n00bsrock wrong for one reason because n00bs do not rock lol

evil_kenshin

greatest of the ungratest
please shutup kawu. This forum has done enough changing in the past 7 days we dont need to change the servers/name again

Arian

THANK GOD

O thank you Midnighter. ...... So watcha gonna change it to ...... N00bsRoxxorsYourBoxxors? :p

Chip

Website
s6.invisionfree.com
evil_kenshin said:
please shutup kawu. This forum has done enough changing in the past 7 days we dont need to change the servers/name again
I agree, I don't care what the heck you call it, We have changed enough! I don't care what you call it! It doesn't really matter about the name anyways, it's still the same KH2.net.

darren

Website
www.freewebs.com
i dont care either, just as long as its stops changing. but a better name would be better, i dont like n00bs, but we wre all noobs once :p

Banishing Blade

Iron Tomato
Awards
I would say change it... but not right away. There have been so many changes lately that everyond is confused. A lot of people are leaving because of all the changes... so just wait a while.

Callaghan

Awards
my question is why n00bsrock? i mean, if its not going to have a KH name, make it something bette rthen that, its not good for um, promotiona purposess

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back