• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

um....hi?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

~Life~

The old member
Hey my name is Josh, and i am new. Well i guess yall know im new. Anyway i wanted a really cool SN about KH but i coulndt get one. OH ~Life~ Is ok i guess. Well i am 15 and thats all you need to know. OH YEAH! I am a BOY! B.O.Y! BOY!
lol getting to ppl! So yeah! Um......Hi....... :)

[crash]

Summertime, Go Outside And Get Some
WELCOME!:D
enjoy the forums,don't spam(please you will be hated), and if you need a friend PM me ( i love having new friends)
also go to the graphic section and ask for a sig:)

~Life~

The old member
WOW well dont worry i dont spam. Sig? Cool i really want one. :) I have sigs on other official sites. Sigs are fun. and does everyone flame? I hope not....

CloudX159

real friendly down here.....
don't worry about flame wars...
and just don't say anythin stupid....

~Life~

The old member
Lady_of_Darkness said:
No, of course not everyone flames. Most people won't flame you at all, unless you really tick them off. I don't advise doing that :D.
yeah i dont think ill do that lol. My friend said she went on here and got flammed. lol

NJMIgnatio

~Life~ said:
Hey my name is Josh, and i am new. Well i guess yall know im new. Anyway i wanted a really cool SN about KH but i coulndt get one. OH ~Life~ Is ok i guess. Well i am 15 and thats all you need to know. OH YEAH! I am a BOY! B.O.Y! BOY!
lol getting to ppl! So yeah! Um......Hi....... :)

Konnichiwa, Joshy-San! Remember to have fun! Try your best not to spam or double post because some of the mods here are completely lacking in rational use of closing threads.

~Life~

The old member
NJMIgnatio said:
Konnichiwa, Joshy-San! Remember to have fun! Try your best not to spam or double post because some of the mods here are completely lacking in rational use of closing threads.
Yeah ok dont worry i wont spam! :D

Coffee Lover

Bronze Member
Awards
Howdy and welcome to the forums, hope you enjoy every moment here. I like your username and you seem like a pretty nice guy. This forum needs more nice new members like you.

~Life~

The old member
RPGplaya said:
Howdy and welcome to the forums, hope you enjoy every moment here. I like your username and you seem like a pretty nice guy. This forum needs more nice new members like you.
Um well wow thanks and thanks to other ppls too. :D

Thieveless_Heart

Hi Josh,
Welcome to the forum, if you need a friend pm me (I'm a girl by the way). And just for some advice, listen to the wisdom that these experienced members have for you. Which I'm sure that you will.

Back