• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Um... Hi everyone? ^^

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Endareyn

Hello!

As you might have guessed I'm another new member... I'll try to be active, to be honest I'm not that good with forums but I got tired of having no one to share my KH obsession with.

I've also started playing χ[chi], which makes me regret not having studied Japanese more, but so far it's nice. (The language barrier creates a lot of fun WTF moments too)

I'm not sure what else to say. I can get really crazy about things I love, but I'm also a quiet person who doesn't like conflict. Anyway, I'll stop there and start lurking around the rest of the forum!

Mata ne^^

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards
Welcome to the forum Endareyn! It's great to have you with us, and can enjoy discussing and partaking in all things Kingdom Hearts! I hope you have a fun time on the forum! :)

If you need help at all, try taking a look at this thread here. If you have any questions, or need help with anything at all, don't be afraid to ask. You can contact one of us here, and we'll be happy to help you out!

Antar

Awards
Welcome to KHInsider, Endareyn! This is a great place to share your Kingdom Hearts obsession that we all have. Good luck with KH chi, sadly I never even tried it, and I hope to see you around.

Endareyn

Thanks a lot, you guys :)
Really enjoying the threads so far!! (I just need to force myself to actually start writing, there's this unnecessary pressure about the "first post"... I'll get to it^^)

axel95

Awards
Welcome to the forums! This is a great place to talk about Kingdom Hearts, Final Fantasy (if you're into that), and some other things as well! Don't worry about going through periods of non-activity, you'll always come back. Always.

Back