• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Ultimate Keyblade

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

fjurbanski

How do all of you think they should make the ultimate weapon? Do you think that they should use the synthesis thing again or something else. And do you think they should have two ultimate key blades because of the new drive form? I would like to hear your opinions about this.

Dark Essence

Bronze Member
No synthesis!!!...it sucks,they should let you get the ultimate weapon by doing something your proud of..like when you beat sephiroth for the first time you should of got something special!!!

K

Kegluneq

Synthesis was ok I just stayed home one day to do it. I think they should have 2 ultimate keyblades :D but that would suck in the way that you couldnt just use both when you dont have your drive up :( I also think it would be pretty stupid if they decided to bring back the old ultimate weapon and just use that.

XjXsOlJa

NHSrep
they do have two ultimate keyblades one of thems called fenrir and the ultima weapen is back

digital gopher

lock the gates
Awards
Website
www.ea.com
I like the idea of synthesis. It makes you do something other than just fight for items. It actually makes you 'explore' the worlds of Kingdom hearts.

SharinganBlue

AMV Maker
Fenrir was not considered a ultimate weapon, you get as every keyblade you get. Ultima Weapon should be gained either from a tresure chest or by defeating a boss.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back