• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Ultimate Gummi Ship

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rinn_Darkdragon

My Greatest Gummi Ship

I feel that I have made the best gummi ship in my life. I call it the 'Moogle'. OK, so it's not that origanal of a name but you must admit that it does suit the ship. It even has the little purple wings on the back and a blaster behing the nose.

I heard that one guy mad his to resemble Sephiroth from FF7 and have heard about the variuse StarWars ships.
I would love to hear about, or even better see your custom gummi's.

Moogleship.jpg

Last edited:

mz. eggsy

http://j.mp/jIANdM
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
That's pretty cool. I've only tried to make my ships look like the Star Wars fighters. I made a successful TIE Fighter, but that's it.

Now try to make a Chocobo.

Rinn_Darkdragon

I once tryed making a chubby chocobo but I ran out of peices about half way through. It looked a bit silly with a head and half a body flying through space. I just use an upgraded chocobo from the blueprint that pinocio gave you. I also tried to make the chocobo look a bit better, youknow rounding it out that kind of thing, but I just never liked the way it looked so I desided to try a moogle and this is what I came up with.

That Boi Leek

DAMN.....You did way better then mine....I made a moogle gummi ship called the Moogle X and got all these guns on it and stuff...then I took the chocobo and put gunz all on it to make it tha Chocobo X but I still have the orginal chocobo...I try to get a picture of the Moogle X

That Boi Leek

I can't put it up but it's tight lookin.....if u want I can send it to you in a email then u can look @ it or post it here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back