• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

~Ultimate Disney Summon~

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

DDM

What would be your favorite summon for KHII to use?? Mine would deffinetely be The Horned King from the Black Cauldron.

And who in the world could possible explain why they chose Chicken Little????

Reagan Rayden

Exploding Man
Awards
Mine would be either a Cloud summon (like in CoM) or a Mickey summon. (or possibly a Sephiroth summon, that'd be awesome)

I'll probobly never use that Chicken Little summon. All he does is hit baseballs at the enemys.

chaywa

A Picasso Reality
And who in the world could possible explain why they chose Chicken Little????
It was just marketing for the film, which means that somewhere in the KH universe there is a chicken little world *gulp*
sepiroth most definately
Idiot, Seph is property of SE not Disney

Personally i think Sully from Monsters inc would be great (considering as Disney own Pixar now) cos he'd just basically petryify the enemy, while Sora comes and mutilates them. Otherwise Chernabog would be great as a summon as well...

MXsora

i would choose the gaint mammoth in ice age
lol I WOULD CRUSH EVERYONE!!!

Aly-chan

oh u prankstahs ★
Black Blade said:
maybe chicken little will be good in the game....just look at tinker bell from kh1 who would have thought she would be any good

I agree totally with that person .Tinker bell was a great help for me .

[-JF-]

I would really like to have a Pluto summon who could drop experience, health and drive-balls.

Yensid

Maybe a Baloo or a Bagura summon from Jungle Book, the ferocity of a bear or panther, that would be cool.

E

Eclipse

I'd Summon walt disney

Health: 99999999999999999
Attack: 99999999999999999
Defense: 99999999999999999
Attack power: Flies around on dumbo using the three good fairy's wands to cast doom upon my enemies, as well as using a suped up tinkerbell that can heal me permanently :D

BraveryOfAChild

Mine will be..-Thinks.- Umm...Those multiple brooms from Fantasia. Like it would be cool to summon like 50 of them atleast and send them to attack..! ^^

InvadeZim5

maby the witch from the cronicles of narnia, she would petrify all the enemies or freeze everything...yeah *shivers*

D

DDM

TwilightSoulKey said:
I'd Summon walt disney

Health: 99999999999999999
Attack: 99999999999999999
Defense: 99999999999999999
Attack power: Flies around on dumbo using the three good fairy's wands to cast doom upon my enemies, as well as using a suped up tinkerbell that can heal me permanently :D

rofl

Is Sinbad disney?? If he is he'd be the most kick-ass.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back